The New Student.

The One That ALMOST Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When the bell rang, everyone sprang up to life and headed out to the cafeteria for lunch. As usual, Eli sat with U-KISS; Chihoon sat with his ulzzang friends; Jaekyung sat with SNSD.   *At U-KISS' Table*   "Hey! I heard you sat beside KIM. JAE. KYUNG." Kevin teased as Dongho snickered and AJ rolled his eyes on the two, who were once again plotting something for Eli. "Yep." The boy just answered with a pokerface and continued eating his food. "THAT'S ALL?" Dongho slapped teh table whiel he stood up, making everyone look at him. The maknae seemed to shrink into his seat as the guys looked at him weirdly and the girls giggled at his foolishness.   "Anyways, Eli, I heard SHE'S BACK in Korea." Hoon, who rarely talks when he's eating, suddenly said, making everyone come to a pause and look at Eli worriedly. The moment he felt pairs of eyes looking at him, Eli faced his friends and showed a rather OBVIOUS and FAKE SMILE. "You guys all know that I've left my past buried beneath the Earth the moment she chose to leave me." He sighed, "Moreover, I told you guys I WON'T EVER BE AFFECTED, right? So will you all put your worried ahjumma faces out of the scene?" He managed to crack up a joke when actually, inside, he felt the familiar sting in his heart. 'She WON'T ffect me anymore. She's just another stranger to me now. NOTHING ELSE.'   *At the Flower Boys' Table*   "Hey Chihoon-ah, we heard SHE's back." Jiho blurted out with a serious look on his usually bubbly and bright face. "Let's all just hope that the Western breeze blew all her wickedness away so she doesn't create ANY MORE MESS this time." Taejun said, while Chihoon looked down on his food. "Hey, eat up, Hoon." Jiho tapped his arm, making him flinch and give a small smile. "I'll be munching it on class. I don't feel like eating right now." He gave a rather lame excuse but instead of rebutting him, his friends shrugged it off, knowing how Chihoon becomes OVERLY SENSITIVE when the topic they land on is that very one: CHO ARA.   CHIHOON'S PHONE:   After the awkward silence vanished and he completely ignored all his friends' chatting around him, Chihoon found his phone and flipped it open to see a picture of him and Jaekyung which was taken a year ago - When everything was still fine and stable, unlike how it is right now. 'If she comes back, then I'll be ready for her.' he sighed while glancing shortly at Jaekyung, who sat with the girls from SNSD.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter