HIS Life . . . Or Rather . . . His FALL.

The One That ALMOST Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NEW UPDATE EVERYONE! :D
AND yeah,please don't forget the comments,
keep the love and support coming, aye! ;)

 

“Hey Eli Kim, wake up you !”

 

It was a pissed off AJ, who just came fresh from the States with Chihoon after finishing their studies abroad. “Leave him alone. He's wrecked and we all know none of us could help him. He's starting to be true to becoming what we know of a lost cause.” Chihoon couldn't help but sigh. “The rest of your friends are coming over?” Kevin's head suddenly popped out from behind the party open door of Eli's bedroom. “Yeah. Jaehyun, Dohyeong, Hyungseok, Minjun, Jiho and Taejun. All those brats are about to come. Just don't forget the precautions.” Chihoon joked before he held a partially fuming AJ to back off and let him do the rest.

 

“Seriously, get up you idiot! Neither lying around all day nor making your crappy life loaded with more would bring HER back!”

 

As soon as Chihoon finished blowing up his lungs and forcing his throat not to act up after one good round of growling, Eli finally sat himself up, eyes still a bit droopy yet you yourself could see how the words fired at him earlier wasn't all for naught. “Oh Jaeseop and Pretty Boy's back. Welcome back to Seoul!” He greeted with a monotone voice, as if mocking the efforts the two boys spent on just waking him up. “Now if you two may, just please leave me alone so I can sort out which is right to do and which isn't. 'Cause frankly, getting a hangover isn't as easy as you guys think. I seriously need more sleep.” He nonchalantly shrugged the boys off before plunging himself back under the covers. “You know Eli, you're being such a coward now! Alive or not – hopefully, alive – we'd find HER! C'mon. It's been two years already! I even thought I'd be the one ending up in your state and not the other way around. You're a hopeless cause. And even if Jaekyung comes to see you right now, like this, I doubt she'd even be proud of you.” Chihoon hissed, mentioning your name in purpose, knowing Eli would seriously flip.

 

And flip, he did.

 

In the blink of an eye, Eli had now held Chihoon by his collar, his sleepy eyes now replaced by a fierce, piercing glare.

 

“Huh, finally woke you up. And to set the record straight...I meant IT. EVERY. DAMN. WORD. I've. Just. Said. Got that?”

 

Chihoon pried Eli's hands off him and walked out, AJ shaking his head at Eli's behavior before following suit.

 

Now, the man can't help but groan and growl, feeling so much intense emotions after just hearing YOUR NAME.

 

Well, let's just say . . . Life had NEVER been the same for all of them – most especially HIM – after that plane crash.

 

 

 

“Where's Eli? Isn't he coming down yet?” Kiseop arched brow as he helped Soohyun in setting the table up. And before either Chihoon or AJ could answer, the rest of the company heard their friend unleash the hulk in him inside his room. “Okay. I get it.” Kiseop sighed as his brows furrowed sadly for his friend. “Seriously...He's being too unreasonable and stupid these days. Even if he's my hyung, it doesn't mean I'd let him ruin everyone's days just so he could continue moping instead of searching for Jaekyung.” It was Dongho, marching down the stairs, his long hair tied in one ponytail at the back of his head. “Hey Dongho...Relax. I know it's going toofar from what we used to expect but still, Eli's our friend. We might as well continue extending our patience for him. Maybe, sooner or later, he'd come back to his senses and live better.” Kevin came down after him, trying to calm the maknae down. “Wow Kev, you're starting to sound more like a leader.” AJ teased, enough to receive a reaction from Soohyun, who came out of the kitchen with the last of the food he had prepared for the big team. “Hey! I am STILL the leader!” He gave the tall boy a pout before the ringing of the doorbell called their attention. “I'll get it.” Chihoon volunteered. “It might be the boys. Everyone, just start eating ahead of us. I'll have to give them a 'debriefing' about Mr. Hulk.” Then he walked towards the door.

 

“I still think hyung's being a brat. He's being a fool...choosing to mope around and throw tantrums...drink, get wasted, splurge money, break women's hearts...He's such a lost cause.” Dongho spoke, his tone still displeased about Eli. Just when he was about to continue his rant, a hand tapping on his shoulder stopped him. “Maknae, I know you're upset. We all are. Eli still needs to recover. It isn't as easy as how we see it...After all, he lives a different life from us. We say we understand him, but truth is...we want to understand him. Just keep your hair on for him and for our friendship with him, okay?” That was just the only thing that could calm Dongho down – Hoon and his Zen-like words. “Fine. For now...I'll hold it in. But if I can't bottle up anymore, I'll have to tell him the truth, okay Hoon-hyung?” The elder boy nodded before the six boys of U-Kiss sat on their chairds around the table. Soon, they were joined by the rest of Chihoon's company. “So he's still having a hard time, huh?” Taejun started, his voice low and sorry, feeling sorry for Eli. “Well, everyone was at shock...It might take longer for him to recover but I believe time will heal all these scars.” Hoon replied in behalf of the others to cut the air of sour moods. Just in time, before anyone from the other group could ask about Eli, he came down from his room, his face giving everything away.

 

“Oh, hi guys. Sorry but I'm not in the mood for breakfast. Everyone just go ahead and eat. And another favor...please leave me all alone, okay?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter