Crash And Burn.

The One That ALMOST Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as the sun rose up in the sky, lighting up the entire city of Seoul and waking the people up from their deep slumbers. However, as for Chihoon, the moment he had his eyes open, he immediately fell in shock and fright as the sight of your empty bed. 'JAEKYUNG-AH?!' He mentally yelled as he searched for you throughout the room, but found no trace of your whereabouts - All of your stuff was gone and the IV drip was left hanging. Before even running out to find you, Chihoon called for security help and then contacted your parents.

When he came across Eli's number, his conscience battled with his mind on whether to inform Eli or not. In the end, he as enlightened and ended up leaving a message for Eli. 'Friend or not, I know he still deserves to know about Jaekyung.' Chihoon thought as he got down to the parking lot and rode his car.

~.~.~.~

MEANWHILE...

~.~.~.~

"Mom, it's me, Jaekyung. I know this is all sudden and selfish and so unlike me, butcan I ask you and Dad for a favor?" You spoke with a faint and weak tone across the line. "Omo! JAEKYUNG-AH! WE'LL BE-" Before your mom could even finish, you interrupted her with much haste. "Umma, I want to MIGRATE TO THE STATES, like what YOU AND DAD had wished. I hope the OFFER'S STILL OPEN though." You clenched a tight fist as soon as you received the answer. "I see. So is the ticket still valid? I'd like to get there as soon as possible." You spoke before waving fo a taxi and heading back home.

'I'm sorry my beloved Kyoungjae, I guess HAPPY ENDINGS with you does not include me. I guess all I've brought upon your life is a lot of burden and sacrifice for someone as worthless as me. I can't take it - seeing you feel so defenseless and weak everytime Ara-unnie threatens to hurt me in some way.' Without noticing, tears have been falling down your eyes simultaneously. 'I'd rather leave and hear about you having a better life with someone who could finally make you happy without hurting you...Obviously, I could never be in that PICTURE.' You wept before wiping your tears off.

As soon as you've arrived, you rushed up to your room and packed everything up. 'I need to leave as fast as I can before they find me.' You thought, ignoring the tears that blurred your vision out.

~.~.~.~

'THE HECK?!' Eli thought before grabbing his jacket from his chair and running out the classroom. "YAH! MR. KIM KYOUNGJAE! COME BACK RIGHT THIS INSTANT!" The current teacher yelled for him to come back but the stubborn guy that Eli is, he ran further away. He pressed the call button to Chihoon's number and spoke with the male on the other line. "YAH! WHAT HAPPENED?! DIDN'T YOU WATCH OVER HER?!" He yelled as he rode his car, speeding off to the hospital, where Chihoon kept searching for you. "AISH! YOU SLEPT! FOR YOUR DAMN I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter