The Ball : Preparations (Part 1.4)

The One That ALMOST Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as Chihoon and his friends finished changing for the event, they met up outside the Men's Locker room.

LEE CHIHOON:

PARK TAEJUN:

PARK JIHO:

LEE DOHYEONG:

GWAK MINJUN:

PARK HYUNGSEOK:

PARK JAEHYUN:


"Hey Chihoon-ah, you look really LEGAL." Jaehyun remarkd as he saw Chihoon's attire. "Well, I needed to look suitable for something as special as THIS event though." He smiled as he remembered the previous Annual Ball, when he used to dance with Jaekyung. When Minjun and Hyungseok noticed their friend get in dayfreaming mode, they sure did . "LEE CHIHOON, you wanna be romantic for HER, do 'ya?" Minjun slung an arm at his friend. "And you must look DECENT as hell, like you are right now so that she'll start to like you back right?" Dohyeong added, receivin chuckles from the others.

"Yah! Freaks, I'm not dressing up for someone or anyone!" He weakly defended. "I wanna enjoy the night with this get-up, so what?" Chihoon acted cool but inside he was really tense about how he looked - Thanks to his friends. "Well I say, whatever you wanna ACCOMPLISH TONIGHT, don't do it half-heartedly Hoon. It's best it if you give it YOUR ALL." Hyungseok nudged him with a wink, knowing what Chihoon was really intending to do for this event. "Geez, whatever! Now can we just go to the gym now? I mean, Hyeju might be waiting for me and-" Before Jiho could continue ranting about his girlfriend, the others left him behind. "Yah! Wait for me! Pft, jealous dinosaurs! You'll all be like me when you have a girl, TRUST ME!" He went the other way to the gym, searching for Hyeju.

As for the 6, who made their way ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter