ELI'S POV

The One That ALMOST Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ELI'S POV:

I woke up quite early, despite the late hours I spent last night scanning through my 'well-kept & unwanted' boxes. Well, to be honest, I was searching for some of my past stuff which Jaekyung and I bought as 'signs' of being bestfriends. Sad part is, I only thing I found last night was the bullet necklace that Jaekyung gave me; That was the LAST GIFT she gave me before we stopped, er.. SInce we started drifting apart, I guess.



I left it at the desk and after my bath was done, I wore it before even changing. Eventually, I changed and decided to let my hair dry itself naturally. I'm too lazy to style it up for today.

(P.S. The guy kinda looked like Eli. XD)
    


I took my bag and rode my way to school. 'I hope this day would go well for me.' I then took a glanceat the neckace that was hanging on my neck. 'My lucky charm's here plus, I'll be joining the games so it'll be a tough day, I guess. I hope she cheers for me.' I didn't notice how UNCONCIOUSLY happy I was until one of our neighbors greeted and told me how bright I was. "Young man, you seem like your feelings just got accepted by the girl you love. Ah~ YOUNG LOVE~" The old ahjusshi remarked with a contented face. 'Eh?' I thought while checking my reflection on the side mirrors of the bike before the red light turned green.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter