Rule #1: Do not vacuum early in the morning

Badass Oppas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FzshDf_1Uk

------

Meow Me- SLAM! Your hand slapped the cat alarm off and your eyes popped open.

You sat up and looked around blankly for a moment. *It’s Saturday. There is no school. And I finished most of my homework last night. So today there’s nothing left to do but…clean.*

You quickly got up and washed. After changing out of your pajamas you ran downstairs and grabbed the vacuum. There was so much to do since you hadn’t had enough time to clean on the weekdays.

You plugged the vacuum in and started to clean. The loud, roaring noise woke the boys up.

Zelo put his pillow over his head. “What the heck?” Youngjae opened one eye, groaned, and went on his side.

Daehyun woke up but didn’t open his eyes. *She’s cleaning. Again. Doesn’t she know how to relax? It’s the weekend, goddamit.* “Yeojin again. Oh no.” Jongup softly moaned.

Yongguk sat up with irritation written all over his face. Himchan opened his eyes with a sigh and sat up also.

“Is that Yeojin?” Yongguk asked. “Who else?” Himchan groaned.

Yongguk tried to drown the noise out with his pillows but it didn’t work. He sat up and yelled, “SONG YEOJIN!” You didn’t hear him over the noise.

“Damn.” Yongguk muttered and got out of bed. Himchan followed him.

They saw you vacuuming the living room. Yongguk walked over to the outlet and unplugged the machine.

“Huh?” You grew confused as the power suddenly went out. “Is it broken?” You wondered.

Yongguk grabbed your wrist and spun you around. Your eyes widened. He looked like a wild animal with his blonde hair all over the place and his eyes wide and crazy because of the lack of sleep. “What. Are. You. Doing?”

“Va.” You said in a duh-tone.

“Yeah, I know that! But why?” Yongguk snapped. He was really irritable when he was tired, like a grizzly bear that didn’t hibernate over the winter.

“It’s Saturday-“

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter