Showdown

Badass Oppas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt_zaQw8M6E&feature=related

----

You nervously paced around the empty gym on Monday after school. *I can do this! I can act!* You told yourself.

But as soon as Jiyeon came into the gym, your self-confidence deflated like a balloon. Her cat-like eyes seemed to pierce through your skin and for a moment, you were scared she had found out about your plan. *Don’t be scared. She’s human, just like you.* You curled your hands into determined fists.

Jiyeon stopped in front of you and crossed her arms, “What do you want? I have a life, you know. You can’t just keep calling me back and forth.”

“I- I just wanted to know. Was there anything that was truthful about you?” You asked. She blinked at you, not understanding your question. You tried again. “All the things you’ve said and done since you came to this school…were there any sincerity in them? You said I was your best friend. You brought me candy and hung out with me during lunch.”

Jiyeon laughed, “You think I was doing those things because I wanted to?” Your eyebrows scrunched together in the center. “Please,” She waved her hand like she was shooing a pest, “I was only using you to get to Daehyun. All the kindness I showed you was nothing.”

You felt your throat close up. For a minute you forgot about the plan. Youngjae had warned you not to get hurt but you couldn’t help it. “S-so our friendship meant nothing to you?” You stammered.

“What friendship?” Jiyeon smirked. You felt like she had slapped you in the face. “If there’s nothing else,” She turned to go.

*Shoot! I almost forgot!* You blurted, “I never hit you!”

Jiyeon stopped and turned around, “Come again?”

You tried not to let your voice quiver too much. “Why did you pretend that I hit you? Friday after school you purposely stumbled into the wall so that Daehyun oppa would think that I pushed you. Then at my house you hit yourself and blamed me. It was your fault. Not mine.”

“Too bad your oppas don’t think so.” Jiyeon smirked, “You should’ve seen them fawn over me that day. Making sure I was okay and tending

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter