Comfort

Badass Oppas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir-f0x3eF0k

-----

You were sitting in front of Family Mart with your head lowered. You heard the sound of a motorcycle and your head shot up.

The tall, slender body fluidly got up and he pulled the helmet off his blonde head. His eyes frantically scanned the area until they stopped on you. His expression softened at the sight of you.

Your bottom lip trembled as tears welled up in your eyes. Before your tears could blur your vision, you got up and ran towards him.

Zico caught you in his arms and embraced you tightly. You hugged his waist and cried into his black hoodie. “She did it again. She made me look like the bad one. Now the other oppas hate me. I don’t know what to do. I-I-“

Zico tightened his hold around you and gently your head, “Shh, baby. It’s okay. I’m here now. Everything will be fine.”

You buried your face into his sweater *I hope so. You’re the only one by my side now.*

 --------------

You and Zico arrived at his apartment. He pressed in the code and the door clicked open. You warily stood back, wondering if you should intrude or not. Zico waved you in, “Come on in.” You bit your lip and stepped inside. You heard laughter and chatter inside and froze.

“Relax. It’s the boys.” Zico gave you a smile, “Hey, I’m back.”

“You brought sister-in-law?” U-Kwon asked as he furiously jabbed the game controller with his tongue sticking out from the corner of his mouth.

“Right here.” Zico jabbed a thumb at you, “Say hi, guys.”

“Hi.” Block B responded like robots. He rolled his eyes. “I’ll go get you a drink, babe. Wait here.”

You felt awkward and out-of-place. It was your first time at Zico’s home and it was filled with rowdy boys, pizza boxes, and cans of beer and soda. “Here.” He held out a can of Tropica. “Thanks.” You opened it and took a sip of the grape-flavored drink. “Make yourself at home.” Zico smiled.

*Home.* The thought made your stomach churn. *Will Jiyeon still be there? Traitors. They’re caring for her, not me.*

“Come and sit. You must be tired from all the drama.” Zico took your hand and led you to the futon near the balcony. “Yah, get off.” He kicked P.O. and Taeil off. They grumbled and sat on the ground.

“It’s okay. They can sit here-“

“Nah, it’s fine. They don’t mind sitting on the ground, do they?” Zico gave them a fierce look.

“Nope.” “It’s no problem.” They never wanted to be on his bad side.

You looked at Zico who innocently smiled, “See?” Still unsure, you glanced down at the boys. “Come, sit.” Zico pulled you down next to him and wrapped an arm around you. You leaned your head against his shoulder and he your hair. “Poor baby. You’ve gone through so much today.” It felt nice to snuggle up to someone who actually cared about you.

“Yo.” Kyung sank onto futon next to you, breaking the peaceful, contemplative mood. Zico gave him an irritated look. Kyung ignored him, “I heard what happened today to you.” You glumly looked at the ground. He patted your shoulder, “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter