Guardian Angel

Badass Oppas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VP7fUqTWYY&feature=related

-----

The day finally ended near 4 p.m. You went to your locker and pulled out the books you would need for tonight’s homework. You went to the front of the school where the boys would be waiting for you.

You stepped outside and no one was there.

You received two texts. One was from Zelo and the other was from Youngjae.

‘Going out with friends!’- Zelo.

‘Going to the auto shop right away.’- Youngjae.

*What about Daehyun oppa?* You looked around. No one else was around. *I guess I’m going home alone then.* You tightened the straps on your backpack and headed out of the gates.

Daehyun appeared from behind the wall and gazed at you. *Mianhae. I’m afraid if I walk with you alone; you’ll start asking me questions. I won’t answer and I’ll probably have to be mean to you again. I don’t want you to be hurt. Instead, I’ll watch you from behind like your guardian angel.* He quietly followed you.

You didn’t even notice him. You were too busy staring at the ground as you walked. You kicked a few pebbles here and there. You spotted an empty can on the ground and picked it up. You tossed it into the nearest recycle bin and dusted your hands.

Daehyun softened *Always the good girl.*

You stopped by the nearest market. You grabbed ice cream, sweet bread, and banana milk. The lady scanned the items, “Six dollars 500 won.” You pulled out the money from your backpack and paused. *Oops. I forgot to get my allowance money from the jar.* “Um, actually I’ll just take the ice cream.” You meekly smiled.

The lady gave you an annoyed look, “1 dollar.”

You handed the bill to her, “Thank you.” You took the ice cream, bowed, and left.

“Tsk. Annoying.” The lady was about to put it away but Daehyun came over. She gave him a curious look and her eyebrows furrowed questioningly at his mask. Daehyun put money on the table, “I’ll get those.”

You arrived at home and tossed the finished ice cream into the trash can. You looked around at the messy home. You put your backpack down and went to work right away. You gathered the trash on the ground, vacuumed the floor, and washed the pile of dishes.

You came out of the kitchen to see Daehyun coming in. “Oh, oppa.” He quickly hid the bag of snacks behind his back.

“I thought you went to the garage with Youngjae oppa.” You said.

Daehyun shook his head. “Oh. Okay.” You headed upstairs.

Daehyun watched you disappear on the second floor. He quickly darted into the kitchen. Daehyun hid the cake in the cupboard and stashed the banana milk way in the back of the refrigerator where Zelo couldn’t get his hands on it. He shut the refrigerator with a sigh of satisfaction. *I did it.*

---

“HONEY! I’M HOME!” Himchan bellowed. It was night and the older boys had returned from the auto shop. You came downstairs, “Did you eat dinner?” “Of course not, dear!” Himchan said in a fake

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter