Rivals In Love

Badass Oppas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itGzYmIlA7s&feature=related

---

Monday came. You were waiting in the classroom for Jiyeon.

She finally came with a casual greeting, “Hey. How was your greeting?”

“I assume you would know.” You mumbled.

Her eyes widened, “Muh?”

You gazed at her in disappointment, “Why would you do something like that?”

“Like what?” Jiyeon feigned innocence. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

You her, “Don’t act like you don’t know! You told the oppas about my relationship with Zico!”

“Oh.” Jiyeon blinked. “Yeah. Oh.” You sarcastically snapped as you crossed your arms and rolled your eyes.

“Uh-oh. You got in trouble?” She tried to hide the joy in her voice.

“What do you think?” You crossly asked. *So the oppas did get mad at her!* “Oh no!” Jiyeon feigned a gasp of horror. “They really punished you?!”

“I was locked up like a princess in her royal tower.” You grumbled. *You’re far from a princess.* Jiyeon thought inwardly but on the outside she pasted on a look of worry. “Omo! Mianhae! I didn’t know they would go that far! You must have been so traumatized!”

“Not really but…” You frowned at her, “Why did you tell them? I trusted you to keep my secret.”

“M-mianhae. It slipped out of my house. I didn’t mean to cause any trouble for you. Honest!” Jiyeon gave you the saddest eyes she could muster and even made her eyes a bit wet to show her sincerity. Seeing her on the verge of crying, you softened a bit. Jiyeon sniffled, “Are you…mad at me?”

“Not really…I was just wondering why you would pull something like this if you knew that I would be scolded by my oppas.” You replied.

*That’s exactly why.* Jiyeon hugged your arm with a cute pout, “Mianhae. Forgive me. I was stupid. I’ll be more careful from now on. We’re still best friends, right?”

At the two words, you forgave her instantly and smiled, “Of course.”

Jiyeon smiled and opened her backpack *So easy.*

“By the way, why were you at my house from the start? Jongup said that I had told you to get our project but I never told you that.” You gave her a quizzical look.

Jiyeon froze at first but smoothly answered, “I just wanted to add some things onto it.” “Oh. Okay well I’m not done with my part so give it back to me when you’re done, araso?” You reminded. Jiyeon nodded in agreement.

 --------

During lunch you and Jiyeon went into the long line for the food. After finally picking up your tray you headed to the table.

“Yeojin!” Zico appeared out of nowhere. “Wah! Oppa, you scared me!” You said.

“Mianhae!” Zico grinned. You felt people staring at you and looked around uneasily. *Oh crap. The problem with my oppas are solved but not with the school. Great. I’ll get more antis now.*

“Isn’t it great?! We can display pdf now!” He proclaimed.

You gave him a confused look, “PDF?”

“Public Displays of Friendship.” Zico grinned and slung an arm around your shoulder. He pulled you close and seductively murmured, “Were you disappointed it wasn’t PDA?” Your eyes widened at the skinship.

“AHEM!” Someone coughed rather loudly as they passed by. You looked up to see Youngjae, Jongup, Zelo, and Daehyun. Youngjae threw you a look as if he was saying ‘I’m wathing you.’ Your cheeks turned red. Jongup gave you a puzzled look and Zelo sneered Zico’s way. Daehyun also glared at Zico *I hate that guy.*

You shrugged away from Zico, “My friend is waiting for me.” “Araso. See you later~” He waved and left.

You went to the table where Jiyeon was at and sat down. She gave you a confused look, “Are you okay being like that with Zico in front of the oppas?” “Yeah, Yongguk oppa eventually gave in.” You dug into your food.

Disappointed, Jiyeon picked on hers. *I never knew they would be tolerant of this. I have to find another way now.*

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter