Blissful Ignorance

Badass Oppas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jka14KS4mWA 

-----

You didn’t know about the drama at home and were out having fun with Zico at the dukkbokki stand. He made funny noises while he ate, making you burst into laughter. Zico held a piece of o-dang out. You opened your mouth but he whisked it away at the last minute and put it in his mouth. “Mmmm. So good.”

You made a face. Zico saw your expression and laughed. He held the o-dang out, “Here.”

“No thanks. I have hands.” You snapped and reached for a stick.

But Zico stopped your hand and held the o-dang to your mouth, “Say ah.”

You paused then opened your mouth *He better not be tricking me again!* Luckily it wasn’t and the warm o-dang slipped into your mouth. You took a bite and chewed on it slowly.

“Good, right?” Zico asked. You smiled and nodded back.

You took some of the soup and sipped on it. “How much, ahjumma?” Zico asked. You quickly took out your wallet, “No, I was supposed to pay remember?” But he held you back and looked at the ahjumma, “How much?”

"$7.50.” She answered. Zico gave her the money and let her keep the change.

“Aigoo~ your boyfriend is such a gentleman. You’re lucky to have him!” She winked.

Your face redded, “B-boyfriend?!” Zico smirked your way. *You heard that?* He bowed, “Thank you.” He took your hand and led you away.

You snapped out of your daze, “Why didn’t you correct her?! You’re not my boyfriend!”

“Does it seriously matter at this point? She’s a stranger. Who cares what she thinks?” Zico shrugged.

*I guess…* You quietly tapped your bottom lip. You looked up and realized that he wasn’t going in the direction of your house. “Where are we going now?!” You panicked.

“Relax. It’s nowhere bad.” Zico led you around the alley and into another street. “My 2ndf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter