Mysterious Daehyun

Badass Oppas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMpxiGGgHL8&feature=related

-----

“SONG YEOJIN! YOU HUNG OUT WITH THAT BLONDE FREAK, DIDN’T YOU?!” Yongguk stormed into the living room.

It had been a peaceful evening until he had stampeded into the living room like a wild elephant. Everyone in the room froze. Daehyun’s eyes darted your way. You and Youngjae met eyes.

‘You betrayer! You told him?!’ You mouthed.

Youngjae shook his head with wide eyes, ‘No, I didn’t!’

“ANSWER ME!” Yongguk ordered.

“N-No, I didn’t! Why would I?!” You fibbed.

Yongguk raised an eyebrow, “So I don’t have to reserve a wedding hall?”

You sighed and rolled your eyes, “No, oppa. You don’t have to reserve a wedding hall.”

“Good. Keep it that way.” Yongguk grinned and walked away.

Himchan sat next to you and patted your hand, “Don’t worry. I’ll crash the wedding and whisk you away before you can say ‘I do’.”

“Thanks, oppa. That’s really comforting.” You sarcastically said.

“You know I would do anything for you.” Himchan winked.

Yongguk came back into the room with a can of soda. “So the blonde freak doesn’t follow you around anymore?”

*Of course he does.* You thought. You grew uneasy at the topic of Zico.

Gratefully Zelo said, “I want ice cream.”

You shot up at the chance to get away, “I’ll go buy some!”

“Didn’t you just eat cake thirty minutes ago?” Himchan asked.

“Yeah, but that’s thirty minutes ago.” Zelo blinked.

“Aigoo.” The older boys sighed and shook their heads, “No one can stop the bottomless pit.”

Daehyun watched you grab your wallet and head towards the door. *She’s going alone when it’s dark?* He got up and followed you out the door.

*Whew. I was almost caught by Yongguk oppa. I should be more careful.* You thought. You felt a strange presence behind you and spun around. Daehyun stopped and swiftly looked up at the sky, as if something fascinating was up there. A smile crossed your lips. It was funny and sweet how he tried not to show that he cared.

“Oppa, come here.” You waved him over.

*Darn. Caught.* With low shoulde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter