TEARS OF HIS UNSPOKEN HEART

BEAUTIFUL SHOW IN LONDON

Gikwangs pov

Gikwang just stop her, it’s not hard….just pull her by the hand and ask her to meet you again. Just As a fan….

STOP IT You Paboya! Who am I fooling? What fan? I know deep down my heart already fell for her kind soul and her eyes. Did her face look wet while the taxi was moving? Did she cry? I run after the taxi but it was already gone. I suddenly feel empty. This was the last time seeing her.

I am now walking back inside the hotel and as soon as I reach close to our rooms, I hear our song “Fiction” playing and I guess our members are practising.

Ireohke nan ddo (Fiction in Fiction)
Itji mothago (Fiction in Fiction)
Nae gaseum sok-e kkeut naji anheul iyagil sseugo isseo

Neol butjabeulge (Fiction in Fiction)
Nohji anheulge (Fiction in Fiction in Fiction)
Kkeut naji anheun neowa naui iyagi sogeseo oneuldo in Fiction

Like this again (Fiction in Fiction)
I can’t forget you (Fiction in Fiction)
I am writing the story that will never end in my heart

I will hold on to you (Fiction in Fiction)
I won’t let you go (Fiction in Fiction in Fiction)
Even today, I’m in the story of you and I,that hasn’t ended still, in Fiction

 

The pain in my heart is unexplainable. I feel each lyric that was written in that song. The song has a new meaning in my heart. How did this happen? Why do I feel like this? I didn’t even know her that well, but today was so different with her and her kind heart and her…I can feel my tears are falling. I feel angry for feeling like this, I AM LEE GI KWANG! How can I let a girl make me feel l like this? I end up punching the wall.I dont even feel any pain in my hand but my heart hurts so much.

Yoseob’s POV

BAAANNNGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

What was that? I just heard something hitting the wall outside after we stop practising. I don’t think the others heard it at all. So I decide to go and check it. As soon as I walk out the room I hear someone and it sounds like the person is crying but really quietly.

 I look at my right to find Gikwang sitting on the floor, tears falling down his cheeks. In that moment it felt like my world turned upside down. My best friend, my beloved friend was crying. I have never seen Gikwang cry before or even remember him being that sad. I run to him and kneel down in front of him and look at him. He looks shocked to see me and tries to hide his face. I hold his face with my both hands.

“ Gikwangaahh please stop crying and what is going on? Tell me please. No wait let’s get you away from here before someone sees you” I say and pull him up to take him to our other room’s toilet. No one will be there right now. He washes his face and takes a deep breath.

“je-bal  tell me whats wrong, I have never seen you cry, tell me? Did someone do something to you? Are you hurt?” I ask him feeling my eyes wet too.

“ WHY CANT I HAVE A NORMAL LIFE FOR ONCE? WHY CAN’T IT BE EASY FOR ONCE? WAAAEE??!!HOW MUCH I WISH….” he starts screaming and stops before finishing his sentence. I am scared right now. I back off a little bit. He realises his tone of voice and sighs.

“ I am sorry yoseobiii. I feel like exploding and you are at the wrong place at the wrong time” he apologizes.

“ Don’t even apologise please just tell your best friend what is going on”  I say and he tells me everything from escaping to saying good bye to that girl. He explains every feeling he has in his heart. And I must say I feel sorry for him so much. Our pabo Gikwang finally feels something for someone and she is already gone. How will he handle this? poor chingu.

B2ST’s manager’s Pov

Ahhhhhhh there he is! You are so dead Gikwang! I see Yoseob and Gikwang walking into the room around the corner. Yoseob! You are helping him get away? you will be punished too for not bringing him to me! One stone, two fool birds.Yoseob bird and Gikwang bird. I ran after them but I stop in my track when I hear him say

“ WHY CANT I HAVE A NORMAL LIFE FOR ONCE? WHY CAN’T IT BE EASY FOR ONCE? WAAAEE”

What is that supposed to mean? For the first time I see this Gikwang that angry and wait!!! Is he crying? I am sure I hear it all wrong! Our Gikwang always work really hard about his singing and dancing but seemed careless enough about sadness. He always had a smile on his face. Why is he like this? Then I hear him explain his situation to Yoseob.

My heart feels a little uneasy. Was I being too hard on B2ST? It was for their own good. I have to be strict otherwise they wouldn’t be here today. I decide that I will forget about what happened today and help this poor kid with his love situation. He seems like he is in love but he doesn’t know it yet.

Ahh I know what to do. I will find that girl; I still have her details anyway.