Where It All Started 2

BEAUTIFUL SHOW IN LONDON

Melina’s pov

As soon as the light flashed it went dark again. What the hell is this? I am so scared right now. Something clicks and a song starts playing again and something appears on the big screen behind me. I turn around to look at it.

WHERE IT ALL STARTED” it says. After that a photo comes on to the screen. A familiar scene flashes in front of me in that photo. Gikwang and I are standing next to each other, staring at each other’s faces while other members are looking at the front. Isn’t that from the competition? Where we were waiting for the results? Oh my god what is going on?

OUR FIRST DATE” it says after the photo and another photo comes. Gikwang and I are sitting at a table in a restaurant and staring at each other awkwardly. I smile at the photo in front of me. This is where we had our first date and we ran off from the cameraman. Some more photos of Gikwang and I come on to the screen and after a video message plays. Its Beast members all together except Gikwang.

“Soooooo Beasssttttt!!” Says Dujoon and the members slap his arm to stop him from talking.

“Yahhhh Dujoonah this isn’t for TV!” says Junhyung.

“How dare you hit me? I am your almighty leader!” says Dujoon and they hit him again.

“Ok ok!!! Melina!!!!! Don’t cry when you watch this ok!!! Sorry for planning this scary plan. It’s all Gikwang’s idea. You can hit him later. AAHHHH!!!” Junhyung hits him again to stop him from talking. I laugh at them and Yoseob starts talking.

“Melina, we are so glad that you came into our lives and made it more fun. You showed us that Gikwang can be such a romantic idiot.” He says and Junhyung stops him from talking.

“ Sorry Melina these guys don’t know how to talk. What we want to say is that, you and Gikwang showed us what a real love can be like. You displayed us such a strong love that it gave us hope again.” he says and I feel really bad for him since he broke up with Goo Hara two weeks ago.

“ Melinashiii please stay by Gikwang and never leave our family ok?” says Dujoon and Hyunseung and Dongwoon say “WE LOVE YOU” at the same time and the video goes off. Then Gikwang comes on and I stop breathing at his handsomeness that is so unreal, he can’t be human. He looks like an angel.

My life, my destiny, my future, my everything, my Melina. I know whatever I do; it will never be enough to show you how much I love you. You showed me the side of life that I never knew existed. The love and happiness you gave me cannot be expressed. I know I have never said this before but to tell you the truth my heart started beating on that first day I saw you. I wasn’t sure if I would see you again after our first date but I felt that our fate was already decided. Thank you for coming to me. I love you.” he says and the video stops and it goes dark again.

I take a deep breath, it think I held my breath for too long I feel dizzy. I want to cry but I can’t breathe properly. In that moment another song starts playing. And Gikwang starts singing a familiar song I heard before. The lights come on and I receive the biggest shock in my life. I look around to see Gikwang walking towards me singing.

Onew(Shinee)-In your eyes

I’ve never said this before
To tell you the truth,
I felt my heart beating on that day

Since the beginning, I knew
I wasn’t sure but it felt like
our fate was already decided

As soon as my eyes meet his I start crying. Maybe because of the relieved feeling that he was still here he didn’t go anywhere. I look at the people sitting in the concert area. It is full and they are all singing along with Gikwang. I see B2st members sitting at the front and I get another shock of my life. They all wave at me when they see me looking at them and Gikwang carries on singing.

I remember the day we first met
You came to me
on a dazzling and bright day
Thank you for coming to me

Since the beginning, I knew
I wasn’t sure but it felt like
our fate was already decided

You are smiling at me
On this beautiful day
But why are tears forming
In my eyes?

I hope this is a dream
that I’ll never wake up from
I hope things will never change

 

He finishes singing and kneels down in front of me holding my hand. I look into his eyes and see a fire of desire and love. He kisses my hand softly. He opens a little box for me to see a beautiful shining diamond ring.

 

“Will you spend the rest of your life in this beautiful dream with me as Mrs Lee?” he asks me and I blank out for a minute to examine what is in front of me is real. I come to my senses when I hear B2uties and the Beast members start shouting “SAY YES SAY YES!”

 

“Yes I will” I say and he slips the ringer on to my finger and gets up. I can see tears in his eyes. He kisses my forehead then our lips meet. In that moment I hear everyone in the room scream and clap for us. He hugs me more tightly and whispers “I love you”. I hug him more tightly and cry with happiness.

I can see B2st members jumping and high fiving each other. Yoseob is being himself and crying along with Dongwoon while Junhyung and Dujoon tapping them on their back to stop them. Hyunseung is beside Yoseob and he is holding him with one arm from the waist and another hand is on Dongwoon’s waist. I think this is what trues happiness feels like. I burry my head into Gikwang’s chest and close my eyes to fill my lungs with his sweet smell.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

Guys I know this might sound silly but I am jealous of a character I created myself! Melina is so lucky T_T

Thank you for your comments and your support ^_^