The Fan and The celebrity Date

BEAUTIFUL SHOW IN LONDON

 

Melina’s POV

“I AM NOT WEARING THAT! I WOULD RATHER GO !” I kept yelling at my best friend who is showing me a club dress. It’s only a normal date in a normal day with someone nor…….SOMEONE LIKE LEE GI KWANG, DEAR LORD LITTLE HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED! I sit on the floor and put my face between my legs and try to breathe.

“Hey get up Mel! We don’t have time to waste and don’t you worry! I will dress you up nicely and not too much!” says my best friend while pulling me up.

After 4 hours my best friend and I finally choose what I will wear tomorrow. This is the outfit my crazy friend chose for me. But I begged to wear black tights and black flat shoes because London is freezing cold as always, which she agreed to.

 

My friend will be sleeping over to help me in the morning. She and I jump to my king size bed and start talking about what will happen tomorrow or what kind of things I should talk about with Gikwang. I don’t understand why she thinks I need a plan. I’ll just be myself and do whatever I am comfortable with. It’s not like I will change myself just because someone famous will be around me.

***in about 10 minutes, their conversation was cut off because they were already in their dreamland, sleeping peacefully***

Morning

♫♪♫ Ringdingdongdingdingdoooooonnnggg diggy ding diggy ringdingdoooonnngggg ♫♪♫!!!(Shinee-Ringdingdong)

Ding what ring what dang dong whaaaaaaaaattttttt?? What the hell is this noise?? I open one eye thinking where the hell am I? Than soon I realise it is my friend’s alarm that woke me up like it was the judgement day or something.

“ Keeriiaaannnnnn please stop that noise!” I scream and she jumps up like someone just pinched her.

“ That, my friend, is Shinee, not noise! get up and let’s get you ready we are late!” she says while putting her hair into a bun. Ahhh this girl must be crazy. Why would I get ready? For what? I just want to slee…………….”OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOD” I scream out loud and jump out of the bed so fast and lose my balance and fall on my . Kerian laughs like I just did the funniest thing in the world, my hurts you evil girl!!!

I HAVE A FREAKING DATE WITH B2ST’S HOT LEE GI KWANG!

Did Kerian say I was late? I check the time and its…7 am in the morning!!!

“KERIAN!!!!! You said I was late its only damn 7 in the morning, it is still dark outside you freak! Why did you wake me up now?” I say while she is looking at me shaking her head.

“You-have-a-date-with-hot--lee-gi-kwang!” she says saying each word slowly.” You have to look as hot as him so the fans at least think you look good enough to date their Lee Gikwang! So go take a shower and let’s get you ready ok!”

I obey and make my way to the bathroom. After damn 4 hours she got me ready. She didn’t even let me see myself.

“ So beautiful girl, check yourself out and thank me for this by at least getting me an autograph from him” she says as she turns the full length mirror around. NO FREAKING WAY! Who the hell is that? The last time I checked I was an average looking girl. But the girl in the mirror looked beyond average. She looked so beautiful that I cannot accept that it is me. My long brown hair was straight but wavy at the ends. My makeup was so natural but it made my eyes look light brown and bigger than normal but it was so natural. I turn around and give my best friend a tight hug, I am so lucky to have her.

Gikwang’s POV

“ Yaahh, You might as well forget that she is a fan and have fun and act like you really are on a date with her. Even though it is part of our concert concept, we don’t get to do this all the time you know.” I hear Yoseob say for the last 100th time, while our stylist is doing my hair. What the hell is he talking about? He sure gets carried away with things too fast. I stand up and walk up to him and hold his shoulders with my both hands and look him in the eye. There is only a few centimetres between our faces. He looks shocked while staring back at me. I swear if I was a girl I would’ve fall in love with his cuteness. “ Yang-Yo-Seob, she is just a fan and I can’t act like I don’t know that. This can’t be like a normal date. Plus the cameras will be recording us all the time, where ever we go.” I say to him and sit back at the chair.

“ yeah but still Gikwanghaaa, kiss her at the end..”

“YANG YO SEOOOOBBB!!!!!!!” I yell and he laughs and storms out of the room knowing I will kick him. He sure is funny. What kiss? HA-HA.

After I was done, our driver takes me to the coffee house where we will meet first. The camera man is explaining the concepts to me and telling me to look natural. Huh! Like I dont know. I sit at the table and wait for the girl to come. It is 3 minutes to 12. She must be here soon. I hope she will be alright with the cameras. I feel sorry for her. I look at the exit and watch the customers who is walking in to see if she is coming. My eyes meet with this pair of familiar eyes. Her round face looks familiar with beautiful long brown hair. Stripy black and white jacket with white dress and tights and flat shoes. My favourite style in a girl. I check her up and down. She moves close to me. What, wait….is that…. NO WAY that’s Melina. Ok I know she was beautiful as far as I remember from the concert, but this girl looks amazing. Mature but still young. Her slim figure stops in front of me the and she smiles and her dimples appear on her both cheeks.

“ Hello, I hope I am not late?” she says still standing. I know the camera man started recording because he is looking directly at me waiting for me to show a reaction but I am frozen. After a few seconds I stand up really fast I manage to knock my phone off the table`. The camera man laughs and stops recording. Melina kneels down to get my phone at the same time as I do. We touch the phone at the same time and naturally our hands touch too. She looks at me at the same time as I look at her while we both are kneeled down. OH GOD! Her brown eyes are mesmerising. She smiles awkwardly and I smile back and we both get up. The camera man starts recording like the accident did not happen while still giggling at me. Annoying ajusshi! I look at him and he nods his head and stops laughing.

“Hey, don’t worry you are not late at all. How are you? and….. You look beautiful” I comment and she looks at me blushing. No need to blush, I am telling what I see in front me. Gikwang do not forget! She is just a fan and you are here for a fan service as a part of the concert. Don’t forget you pabo.

Melina’s POV

I am now walking in to this luxe, rich coffee house, which they told me to be at 12 oclock. Apparently there will be some cameras recording our date and it will be shown to the fans back in Korea as a part of their concert documentary. That’s awkward.

I look at the table where he is sitting with the camera man. As soon as he sees me he starts recording. Ahhh what the hell? I feel like turning back and go. But as soon as I see Lee Gikwang’s beautiful face, all my worries are gone. I stop in front of him and greet him. Errrmmm hellooooooooooo is anybody home? Gikwaaaanngggg!!!??? Why is he not saying something or doing something. He is weird. PAAAATTTTTTTT!!!! OOHH CRAAAPPPPP, that scared me to death.

 He stands up so fast he manages to make his phone fall on to the floor. I automatically go down to get it. And our hands touch, I look up to see he is already looking at me. His eyes, god damnnnn his eyes. Why why why? Did God spend extra time while creating this angel look alike human in front of me. I smile without even realising. He smiles back. Then he says hi and pulls the chair for me to sit. What a gentleman. We carry on talking about B2ST and last night’s concert and my thoughts about every minute of it. Nothing personal or nothing outside the concert. The camera man tells us there will be 15 minutes break then the recording will start again. He leaves us alone and walks off to somewhere. Ohh I even forgot there was a camera.

“This must be awkward for you. Don’t worry though you are doing great. I have a feeling as if you are always around cameras or something.” Says Gikwang and giggles.

“To be honest, I even forgot there was a camera recording us. But I really wish we were alone. Ahhh I mean you know as a fan and the celebrity enjoying the coffee together. Yeah…as a fan.” I say trying to find a way out of what I just said. Ahh why don’t you watch that big mouth of yours!

“You know what, since you are my fan, your wish is my command. Let’s escape it. Let’s go and be alone as a fan and a celebrity.” Says Gikwang while leaning towards me and looking into my eyes. Has he got high temperature? Is he alright? Maybe he hit his head somewhere after the concert? Or maybe Yoseob hit him hard on the head for winning the competition. Otherwise why on earth would he say let’s go. Let’s go where?

 

 

*************************************************************************************************************************

WOW! Gikwang crazy for sure! What are they going to do alone? 

Show some love and comment and tell me what you guys are thinking :D