I'm sorry for loving you

BEAUTIFUL SHOW IN LONDON

Gikwang’s pov

I can’t believe my ears. I came after Hyunseung and Melina when she went out. I stopped to listen to their conversation at the back.

Did she just say she loves me? She hasn’t forgotten about me? What I hear puts a smile on my face. I want to walk up to her and wipe her tears away.But NO! Gikwang! STOP IT! You can’t let it get to you! Just turn around and go.

I walk back into the practise room. Gim Na Dal walks towards me and asks me to teach her the rest of the moves. Why is she acting so close to me? I don’t like it. She is beautiful indeed but it doesn’t attract me at all.

Melina and Hyunseung walk in to the room and I can see Melina’s eyes are red from crying.I can tell she is trying her best not to look at me.

“ ayysh why did she walk out if she was alright? We need to practise” says Gim Na Dal in such bad manners looking towards Melina. She says it Korean, probably knowing Melina wouldn’t understand it. Melina looks at us questioningly trying to understand what she just said.

“ Gim Na Dal, from now on speak in English so Melina can understand as well and it is not your business, your business is to learn the dance and perform on stage you understand?” I say to her in English and she looks shocked and she nods.

Melina looks worried. I look into her tired eyes and I feel this pain of regret in my heart. How could I let everything go this far? How could I make her suffer like this? I am suffering myself. But I just don’t know how to put the pieces back. The pieces of our broken heart. I give her a small smile.She looks away immediately.

Melina’s pov

Why did he smile at me like that? Pain please get the hell out of my heart so I can breathe. After practise they all decided to go out to eat together. I tried my best to go home but they forced me to go as well. He kept looking my way while eating and I tried my best not to look at him but I did anyway.

We did not talk to each other at all.

The days passed really quickly. I was busy everyday with my university work and dance practises with them. My body became weaker than before and I can tell I became thinner. My clothes feel bigger on me. Seeing Gikwang’s face makes the pain worse. Even though I am glad to be by his side, it still hurts knowing he will never like me again. Today is the concert day. My body feels weak. I drank about 1000 of energy drinks. We are in the dressing room getting our make-up done and stylists are choosing our dresses for us. I wear the dress and it seems big on me even though It fit me about 2 weeks ago when I tried it on.

“ Melina have you lost weight? It was perfect now it looks big on you? Aren’t you eating enough? Take care of your body young lady.” Says the stylist and I can see Gikwang is looking at me.

Gikwang’s pov

Damn why doesn’t she take care of her health? How come she lost weight again?

“It’s ok Mel, we have the same dress in a smaller size, we are prepared well, so no worries” says other stylist Noona and I smile. That Noona has always been kind. Melina comes out after wearing her dress and her shoes. I can’t take my eyes of her; she looks amazingly beautiful in black. Gim Na Dal is nothing compare to Melina’s beautifulness. Melina is shining like a star next to Gim Na Dal.

“Ok boys, your partners are ready, come and stand next to them so we can fix if something isn’t right” says the stylist Noona and we get up to stand next to them.

Wait a second…..Why does Gim Na Dal look taller than me? Is it the heels? !

“ AH OH! We have a problem, she looks taller than Gikwang. This won’t look good on stage. What shall we do? Should we make her wear flat shoes instead?” suggests the stylist.

“ No need Noona, how about I dance with Gim Na Dal and Gikwang can dance with Melina, our heights will be matched like that. The dance is the same for all of us, it won’t be a problem” says Hyunseung smiling towards me. Hyunseung, what are you planning now? What is going on in your 4D head?

“Let’s try that, girls swap places now.” Says the stylist. Melina looks at me shyly. She walks and stands by me awkwardly. And her small figure looks perfect next to mine.  

“This is perfect. Ok you guys will be on stage next. Right now Doojoon and Dongwoon are up. Girls you will go up after Gikwang’s second part as you already know. So all of you stand by, we have 5 minutes.” Says Noona and we all stand by. I look at her and she looks back at me. She doesn’t move her eyes this time, neither can I.

I feel the pain in my heart when she is looking at me like that.The reason was stupid enough to finish us. Even though I was right, IT really shouldn’t have ended like that. I miss her. She is looking in to my eyes, through my heart and I know she is hurting too.

“ Gikwang, Hyunseung , girls you are going up in 15 seconds and once you are up, the stage will be dark so sit on the red chairs and wait for the time. Girls go behind the chairs; it will be dark so you won’t be seen until the time comes.” Says the director while I am still looking at her and she is still looking at me.

“ Ok, 10, 9, 8…” director starts counting.

“I am sorry for not believing you….I am sorry for loving you.” Melina whispers in my ear while they are moving us up to the main stage and the time stops for me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I am sooooooo sorry for updating really late, remember when this site was not working properly, there was a problem with my account and I couldnt log in.

I hope you enjoy this chapter :)