Melina, baby it isn't like what you see I swear

BEAUTIFUL SHOW IN LONDON

Doojoon’s pov

We are now sitting in a meeting room. B2st members, president, managers and Kim Rian. I don’t like her and I’m sure I made that clear to her by the way I talk. She is acting so fake. She keeps staring at Gikwang, he doesnt even look up. Actually he hasn’t even looked at her twice since she came.

“ I had a talk with the publisher and they will clean this rumour immediately. Meanwhile Gikwang you will stay inside and not answer any questions. They will publish the truth behind the rumours. Miss Kim Rian sorry about your involvement too, we will clear your name as well.” Says the president of Cube and we all stand to take our leave. President leaves first and the managers.

“ Gikwangshi can I talk to you for a minute?” asks Kim Rian. She must be crazy. Why can’t she just leave him alone for a second?

 “ ahhh yeah, But I need to go to the bathroom first.” He says awkwardly. I realise that he senses something in the air. I think he knows what she feels towards him. Good he better know so he will be careful from now on.

I go outside to get some air. G.na is with me too, she seems tired from practise. As soon as we step out I realise a girl looking at the Cube building with worrying eyes, like she is about to cry. Soon I realise who it is. Why is she here now? Ahh Kim Rian is here as well..great!

“Melina what are you doing here?” I say while walking towards her, leaving Gina looking curiously at me.

“ Doojoon oppa, he wouldn’t do this to me right? He wouldn’t hurt me like this right?” she asks with shaky voice and she sits on the steps breaking in tears.  My heart really ached seeing her cry like this.

I sit next to her and hug her. I know she heard about the rumours. I didn’t like her before, but I now truly understand she really likes Gikwang, she has shown us that much already.

“ Stop crying please, he did nothing wrong. It was all wrong information and the person who wrote the article will be punished. Gikwang will never do anything to hurt you, you should know that” I say to her softy. She looks up with hope in her eyes.

“ are you sure? I mean at the end of the day who am I to have someone like him? He has many girls around him, he can change his mind about me. that Kim Rian might change his mind, maybe she is pretty enough to make him forget me.” she says and I smile at her cuteness. She sure has a pure heart. how can she even think like that.

“ Yaahh that girl is nothing compare to you, I will never compare her to you. You two maybe been together for a short time but I have seen enough to say that you two are perfect for each other and Gikwang will never hurt you ok?” I say to her and she smiles through her tears.

G.Na’s Pov

Omo why is she crying like that? She looks really hurt. How does Doojoon know her? Aww she looks really pretty as well. She doesn’t look Korean. Should I go ask what’s wrong?

“ ahh I’m sorry. Is everything alright? Doojoon what is wrong? Honey you are too pretty to be crying.” I tell her and she smiles.

“ Gina this is Melina, Gikwang’s girlfriend and this is Gina, Cube’s beautiful singer.” Doojoon introduces. OMO! I never knew Gikwang had a girl. wow this is so cute. She is really cute.

“ Nice to meet you love, tell me why you’re crying?” I ask her and she sighs looking at the floor.

“ Gina tell her Gikwang is not the type of a guy to cheat” Doojoon says.

“ Omo, of ocurse he is not. He has a beautiful heart. He can never hurt someone like that. I guess you heard the rumours. that girl can never be Gikwang’s match. We all know that. come on lets go upstairs to see Gikwang…she is here too. But just don’t care about her ok?” I say to her and she looks worried. I help her up and walk in to the building.

Melina’s pov

Gina seems like a great person. She is kind and really beautiful. The pain in my heart eased a little bit at their words. How could I doubt Gikwang? He promised me, how could I forget our promise? I am really stupid for thinking he could do such a thing. I can’t wait till I see his face and hug him and tell him what he means to me. I look at the black ring on my finger and kiss it.

We are now walking through a long corrider that has many rooms. Vocal training room, Dance training room… so this is where they practise. This is where my Gikwang once was a trainee and now a shining star.

Doojoon stops front of a room’s door and looks at me smiling.

“ This is where he was the last time I left him, he is probably still in there, you go in first and surprise him” he says and I smile and open the door and walk in while Doojoon and Gina follow me behind.

“ Gikwang Saranghe” I hear a female voice and that’s when my legs refuse to move while my brain stops functioning at the scene in front of me. There is a girl with short jet black hair. She is wearing shorts with a thight top. I can’t see her face because she is busy kissing someone. Someone that my brain keeps denying who it might be.

No it can’t be….Like Gina says, like Doojoon says he would never do this to me.

Like the promise he made me, he will never hurt me. NOOOOO GIKWANG WOULD NEVER DO THIS TO ME, PLEASE LET IT BE SOMEONE ELSE PLEASE!.

But my eyes knew better that it was him. She was kissing my angel and he didn’t even move. I look at Doojoon and Gina. Their shocked faces were the evidence that what I see was true. I look back at them and the girl stops kissing him. As soon as she stops Gikwang’s eyes find mine.

“Melina? Baby it isn’t like what you see I swear to you. “He says coming towards me but the girl holds him by the arm and stops him. At that moment I ran out of the room pushing everyone out of my way.