Dance Competition, Gikwang and Melina

BEAUTIFUL SHOW IN LONDON

Melina’s pov

“Now a few of our lucky B2UTY will be having a dance competition with us” announces DooJoon after they performed a few more songs. OH MY GOD. What dance? What competition. I wonder who the lucky fans are. Apparently each member will choose a lucky fan to dance with them. So they start choosing. Yoseob chooses this cute Asian girl and takes her by the hand to the stage. Dongwoon chooses a girl who is tall like him. The rest of the members have chosen already. I wonder who Gikwang is going to choose. NO NO NO NO! Why is he coming towards us? I hope he chooses my best friend or this girl who is sitting by me. Close my eyes. HOLY SHIIITTTTT!!! Did he just stop in front of me? I open my eyes to see him staring into my eyes while holding his hand out. Am I dead? Is this heaven? Yeah probably. I Give myself a soft slap to see if it was real. And HELL YES it was real. He flashed a smile and I took his hand.

GiKwang’s Pov:

I make my way to the crowd to choose a dance partner. I don’t really know who to choose. My legs take me to where that weird girl is sitting down. This must be interesting. I stop in front of her and held my hand out. Why is her eyes closed? She is weirder than I thought. She opens her eyes and looks at me in the eye. Ahhhh she is really beautiful. Big eyes and really cute face. I hope she is not taller than me, kekekeke.

WHAAATTT, NOT AGAIN! HAHAHAHAHAHHA. She just slapped her cute checks again as if to see this was real. I smiled at her. The moment she held my hand I felt weird. Her hands are so small in mine. Luckily she is shorter than me about 6 inches? Yeah probably. We walked on the stage and I looked at her and she was already staring. She moved her eyes quickly when I locked eyes with her. She must be shy? I wonder if she can dance.

Yoseob’s Pov

Wooaahhhh. This is going to be fun. I keep jumping up and down. It’s not like we do this all the time and get involved with our B2utys. I hope the girl I chose can dance so we can win. I want to win against Gikwang! Haha since he is our lead dancer. But who did he choose anyway? I look around and see Gikwang and this cute girl staring at each other awkwardly. I understand the girl but since when did Gikwang feel awkward with a girl, especially b2uty? This is going to be really fun.

Melina’s pov

Oh God. I might cry, No. I might faint. NO NO NO. I’ll definitely die. I am Gikwang’s dance partner. There is 20 minutes break for them to go off the stage and prepare with us. We are now walking to the back of the stage into a dance studio looking area. Everyone will rehearse alone with their partners and make up a five minutes dance show for the audience to decide who the best dance team is. Gikwang is coming towards me after talking to his other b2st members.

“Hi, I am Gikwang as you already know. And you are?” asks me Gikwang flashing his beautiful smile. Wow his English is so cute.

“Hey..I ..I am Melina. Nice to meet you Gikwang” I hear myself say awkwardly. Nice to meet you? You are embarrassing Mel! What was I supposed to say though…ahh I am really embarrassed. Why is he smiling and staring at me like that though? I know he probably thinks what the hell, weirdo.

Gikwang’s pov

Melina? Hmm such a cute name. She is blushing right now, I can’t stop smiling. Normally when I talk to one of our B2utys when they spot us out, they all scream and look like they want to jump on us. But this girl looks so weird, I mean cutely weird. She can’t even look at me in the eye. Funny but cute.

“ Ahh.. Melina..So tell me, can you dance? You know we have to win this since I’m the main dancer. I have to win so Yoseob won’t make fun of me for the rest of his life if he wins.” I say and giggle. She giggles too. Waahhh…she has dimples in her both cheek. Beautiful smile…indeed.

“ I guess I can a little bit. I will try my best just for you…I mean, so Yoseob won’t make fun of you.” She says while blushing and try not to meet my gaze.

Melina’s Pov

Mel you are dead! I will kill myself by my own hands for saying that. I will try my best just for you? Why on earth would you say it and sound like you are so desperate or something. Ahhh I bet my face is red now. He is like the dance machine and you are like….what….the freaking bamboo stick that can’t even move one leg right while dancing. Yeah well done, go embarrass yourself and have a memory that will be even be told to your grandkids. Crap.

Gikwang’s Pov

“ So which song are we using to dance Gikwang? You will have to do the easy moves so I can be ready perfectly. Sorry I am not a good dancer like yourself.” She asks me and I smile.

“No worries, when I teach, no matter who, they turn out to be good…or they say… haha..So let’s dance to one of our songs B2ST- Freeze. It has a rhythm that will make you dance automatically to its beat and it’s easy. How about we play the music first and you move to the beat and show me what you got?” I say while she looks worried. She must be shy to do this but I need to win and make her dance well.

 

Melina’s pov

“…..you move to the beat and show me what you got?” Did I hear it right? He wants this bamboo stick to move to what? The beat? I really need a beat on my face so I can die right now!...Ahh come on Mel, you can do this. What’s the worst can happen; he is the great dancer Lee Gikwang! He can teach you some moves and you will be fine. It’s not like you have never danced before. It’s just I’m not good enough for this dance maniac that is in front of me waiting for me to move to the “Beat”. Embarrassing. You know what I can do this! Here I go…So I start and my body moves to the beat automatically and I make up moves according to the rhythm. Where it says Freeze, freeze, freeze. I do 3 different strong moves that look like I freeze for real. After I finish I look up to see Gikwang staring at me with a shocked face. He looks frozen. Freeze freeze the song says...ahh Gikwang why did you freeze? Was I that bad? Oh nooo. I look towards the exit. Should I just run and go? Embarrassing! embarrassing!

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 A dance competition with the dance machienes! Do you wonder why Gikwang froze?Was she that bad? Lets find out in the next chapter :D