I promise to be the Girl you deserve

BEAUTIFUL SHOW IN LONDON

Gikwang’s Pov

“Doojoon hyung what is the problem?” I ask him knowing something is bothering him since he met Melina. It is making me uneasy.

“ Gikwang How well do you know this girl? How do you know she isn’t here because you are just B2st-Gikwang. Think about it. Isn’t it obvious?” he says to me looking worried. I know he is worried about me and I can’t lie that At the back of my mind I thought about the same thing a little bit. But I know she is different. I trust my heart.

“Hyung, I know you are worried, but trust me on this one please. I know what I feel even though I don’t know her enough. She is different, really different and you will see it in time.”

“ just how exactly is that going to happen Gikwangshi? She lives in London, 12 hours away from Seoul! How is this going to work?” he asks me and my mind just went blank. I never actually thought about that. How is it going to be? Come to think of it I did not even make it official to her. She is probably confused. I don’t care how far it is, I will never let her go.

“ Distance is nothing compare to how happy I feel right now. It will be hard but I will make it work. Hyung you will see as well. You will see she is different and then you will support us.” I say to him and he sighs.

“ Arasseo. We will see it in time. But I hope I am wrong and you are right. I hope this girl won’t break your heart for the second time”

“ thank you hyung, You will see. thank you for understanding and please be nice to her.” I say and he smiles and we raise our speed to reach them. I wonder what kind of things they are asking my girl…my girl? waahhhh…it gives me butterflies to call her my girl. I better make it official to her.

************* After 2 days*******

 

 Manager’s pov

“I would like to say sorry to our UK fans. Lee Gi Kwang is not here because he had to leave early for his drama shootings. He told me to say that he loves you all very much and thank you so much for supporting him and B2st” I say to the waiting fans who are gathered around the airport also asking for Gikwang. Some of them start crying for not being able to say goodbye to him. Only if they knew the truth. Not good…not good.

Lee Gi Kwang! Why didn’t I just kill you in Korea when you ran away from your schedule just to take a walk around Han River! Now you are making me lie to the public that you have left to Korea already. He demands a lot of things. I will make sure his schedule is full when we go back. Huh! you will be dead when you see the schedule I’ll arrange for you. I will even sign you up for a schedule where you will be cleaning toilets!

 

Doojoon’s pov

This kid! I can’t believe he made our manager lie like that. I know he had no choice but I am worried.

“yah doojoonshi why are you looking at the security like that? they will think you are hiding a gun or something.” says Junhyung jokingly. I look at him smiling but my smile disappears again.

“ I know you are worried about that fool but as much as I saw that day, he really looked happy and He does like her a lot. And I could see in that girl’s eyes too. She was looking at him with nothing but love. So stop worrying and let it be. “He says to me and I nod.

“ yeah, I am just hoping it will be as easy as that. Distance might seem easy when it comes to words but it is what could kill even the strongest love. I hope they will be happy.” I say honestly and we walk to the security to get our passports checked.

Gikwang I hope you are making the right choice.

 

Melina’s pov

I am now walking along the same path where I saw Gikwang 2 days ago, running towards me with that beautiful smile on his face and where I met the members after. The waves are crashing right in front of me.

“Hey there beautiful” I hear and turn around to face red roses right in my face. Then the person moves the roses out from our faces and there he is standing close to my face. I kindly accept his roses. He is smiling kindly. I can feel the blood rushing to my face, yet I can’t move my eyes from his eyes. Lee Gi Kwang, only if you could hear my heart. I hope he does not end up kissing me, I mean I still don’t know where we stand. He clears his throat as if he heard my thoughts and his face blushes. Why is he blushing?

“Melina I thought about my feelings and I thought about how to work everything out and I believe it will work out perfectly. I like you and you like me. I want to ask you a question and I am hoping you will accept” he says and my heart races really fast.

“Will you please be the girl I can give my heart to, the girl who can love me and I can love back, the girl who will support me through my hard times, the girl who will always be true to me no matter what, will you please be my girlfriend?” he asks looking into my eyes, still close to my face.

Dear Lord above, I did nothing to deserve someone as special as him. Not because he is Lee Gi Kwang. Just because he is the most kind, most loving person I have ever met. I know he will love me for who I am, I know he will never hurt me. I hope he won’t. I believe he won’t.

“I have a condition then I can answer.” I say to him and he is looking at me questioningly.

“Will you promise that you will never ever lie to me and I will be the only girl in your life?” I ask and he comes even closer to my face than before.

“ Mel, I know how it feels to be cheated and lied, I will never ever put you in a situation where I wouldn’t want to see myself in. I promise” he says, I can feel his warm breath on my lips.

“Then I will be the girl who can love you for who you really are, I promise to be the girl you deserve” I say and as soon as I finish his lips crashes on to mine. His kiss is so kind and soft, it makes me dizzy as if I am drunk from his taste. Our kiss breaks and we are both staring at each other. My heart feels like it just grew millions of wings and looking its way out of my chest to fly away. What is he doing to me?

 

Gikwang’s pov

Her sweet lips made my heart jump like it’s about to rip my chest and run away. Why do I feel so weak? Our kiss break and I hug her really tight as if she is going to disappear. I made the best decision to ask my manager to stay in London for one more week to spend time with her. After I begged him and thanks to my members support, He agreed. I don’t know how I will handle it when I go back after a week.NO! I shouldn’t even think about that right now. Her sweet scent is making me crazy. Why did she smell so nice?

How can I let a girl win over me so easily? I never did, never gave a chance to any girl. But there was something about her that made me so weak.

“I am hungry” I say pouting my lower lip. She is looking at me with a blank expression.

“You really shouldn’t do an aegyo like that; my little heart can’t handle it.” She says cutely and I giggle.

“Wait….Did you just say aegyo?OMO you sound so damn cute when you speak in Korean. Ahhhh your accent is so cute. KWEYOPTA!!!!hmm how about you call me oppa from now on, this is what girls in Korea will say to their lovers.” I say and she blushes and hides her face with her hands. Aygooo she is so cute, now my heart can’t handle her aegyo, is she even trying to do one?

“Your accent is even cuter when you speak in English. Let’s go eat and I will take you to nice places you haven’t seen Gikwang……oppa…” she says oppa pausing after saying my name. She is a way too cute I suddenly crash my lips on to hers again without even realising. Our kiss is soft and loving. I bite her lower lip softly and she smiles while kissing and I stop and smile then kiss her forehead and sing in her ear:

Ajigeun mareul motaedo

Even thought I can’t say it right now

 

Neol bomyeon jakku tteollyeodo

Evenwhen I keep getting nervous looking at you

 

Eonjena nan neol saenggakhaneunde

I always think of you

 

Ajik neoneun molla

You don’t know yet

 

Nae sarangeul molla

You don’t know my love

 

Nan neoppuningeol

                                                                                                                    I just need you

B2ST-You

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imagining each scene makes my heart beat fast for real! Gikwang is really sweet....