Mistakes

So Much for Violent Romance

The sun was shining on the glistening sand, as a solitary seagull walked by, dashing two and fro as the sea ebbed and flowed, and in the distance the waves looked like white horses, galloping in unison, and crowning all this was the most most beautiful sunset.

Jessica sat on the floor full of sand. She held her legs tight to her body, looking at the sun setting to the horizontal surface of the ocean,

Whеn mу tears overflow аnd become a river, аnd become аn ocean,
Dο уου want tο know more аbουt mе, whο lіkеѕ οnlу уου
Cаn’t уου bе οn mу side ѕο уου саn endlessly laugh аnd endlessly wеер wіth mе?
Bесаυѕе I wіll lіkе οnlу уου even though іt hυrtѕ ѕο much

Soft whimpering sounds can be heard and Jessica' face glistened with freshly shed tears.

Where is she?

No one knows.

Only God knows.

 

"Where the hell is Jessica? She had went missing for almost 5 days, where is she? If we cant find her sooner or later, I'll cancel your U.S. Debut, and it's final! Get her now!"

All the girls were in shock when they heard the words coming out from Mr. Lee Soo Man's mouth.

Label mates were shocked too, they helped too look for Jessica.

Constantly texting here, asking if anyone had saw her for the last few days, asking if anyone had any infromation where Jessica will go when she needed space, even her sister, Krystal had totally no idea where could Jessica be.

While everyone was looking for Jessica's whereabouts, Yuri was in their old practice room, looking at the sky-like wallpaper hanging on the walls. She was recalling all the memories she had when she was with the Girls, with Jessica. Looking around the room where a corner caught her attention, the corner where she wrote the lyrics to Mistakes. Mistakes were all she had made during their 3rd Mini Album Hoot promotion, and that was where everything started going out of places.

It’s my mistake for not making you love me more.

It’s my mistake for loving you more than you love me.

It’s my mistake for not making you love me as much as I wanted you to.

 

Yuri clicked once she sang the song.

"Sir, I know where Jessica is, I can find her."

"What?! You're leaving at this time? You've left days to debut in the states, I cant let you go now. It's going to effect the group, do you know that?"

"Sir, Im sincerely saying this, what is the difference if I leave now? If I stay, we're not going to debut too, without Jessica here, with us. All you wanted was us to debut in the U.S. but you never thought that we needed each other, as 9, to debut together. You've said that if we couldn't find Jessica, we're not debuting, and that's final. And now that I've got the solution to find out where Jessica is, you're here frustrated that we're not going to debut in the states. Sir, I say I know where Jessica is, I promise I'll bring her back just in time for us to debut in the states, I promise we WILL debut in the states. I've listened to you once, and I regretted my whole live for doing that. Now, Im requesting for you to accept my apology for not obeying your orders this time, I NEED TO FIND JESSICA. Thank you Sir, Im leaving now."

Yuri bowed, and left the scene, straight to Incheon Internation Airport, for the search for her mistakes, Jessica.

 

Author's note :

Im sorry for updating now. ^^

Sorry for making you guys wait for so long.

I really hope that Yuri can get Jessica on time, and her instincts are bringing her to the right places, to find Jessica. :D