Lies

So Much for Violent Romance

ring~ ring~

Yuri insisted on watching your drama. I hid the remote. She couldn't find it. I dont remember where I hid it too. So I dont think we'll be watching tv for quite a long time.

Give her her own drama script, ask her to read it. I'll be back soon.

So you've made up your mind? You're coming back to her?

I dont know yet.

Jessie.

Yes, Tiff. I know. Im. Still thinking.

Dont be too long. I gave her her script, but she ain't reading it.

Tell her she wouldn't be winning Best New Actress if she doesn't, tell her I'll be taking it away from her if she doesn't study it.

She's not reading, still, she wants you to win it. She says, a reward, something for you since she cant talk to you or see you.

Stupid girl. Im almost home.

Okay, see you. :)

 

"Manager oppa, would you stop by that Japanese restaurant? I wanna buy something?"

"Huh? Oh, ok."

 

"Tokoyaki please."

"Tokoyaki coming right up! Please wait for awhile miss, your tokoyaki will be served."

"Thank you."

 

Where are you?

WAIT FOR A MINUTE! Geez.....

Sorry.

Bring her to your room, I'll see you there.

DONE!

 

"I hope these Tokoyaki can please Yuri after so many things had happened. *sigh*. Thanks for the ride Manager Oppa. I'll see you tomorrow for the next filming schedule. Thank you."

 

"Fany-ah, thank you for always being there for me when I needed comfort and someone to be there for me the most. I dont know why Sica is acting like that, and I dont know what I should do. Maybe I should forget about her, like completely forget about her. Waiting for her is killing me. Will you be with me? We still need to MC for Music Core tomorrow, but I dont think I can make it anymore."

"But the contract, it's only valid for the next broadcast, not tomorrow."

Yuri threw her hands onto Tiffany, hugged her so tightly that Tiffany loses balance and fell on the floor, with Yuri now on top of her. While that happens, Jessica opened the door, and saw the unpleasant scene.

"Tiff, how could you? I thought you were helping me. And now you're, you're using me? What?!"

"Sica, I could explain!"

"Jessie, wait!"

Jessica slammed the door at both Yuri's and Tiffany's face, after seeing what she didnt want to see at all. She gave the Tokoyaki to Sooyoung, and went straight to bed, with blankets covered all up to her forehead.

 

Jessica's POV :

I thought too much. I thought I can made up with Yuri now, but Tiffany? Why? Why? I just dont understand.

 

 

 

sigh, it really got more and more complicated.

that's it for today, I've quadruple updated today. :)