Your Episode 8, My Worst Nightmare

So Much for Violent Romance

Everyone of the Girls are busy running each of their own schedules, except for Yuri, still thinking of what she MUST and what she SHOULD do to make Sica be like the Sica she used to be with, the Sica before the incident. While thinking, she suddenly remembered that Jessica will start her appearance in tonight's episode of Wild Romance, she couldn't wait to watch it, and tell Jessica that she watched her first appearance in her drama series, and is proud of her princess.

The front part was, bored. Yuri didnt really payed attention to the whole story, but when suddenly she heard a very familiar voice, a voice she loved so much, she turned, and looked around, but found out that voice, wasn't from the room, but from the TV. It's Jessica.

"Yah,Park Muyeol!"

..........................................

"I miss you, Park Muyeol."

Yuri's POV :

That voice, Jessica, YAH! JESSICA... Her stare, how could my princess be so, PERFECT? Why must she be so perfect? Yah, oppa, dont stare at Jessica like that! HEY!!!! NO! no. no........

 

*A week ago*

Director : Let's do the hugging scene again, and Sica-ah, please put more emotion on it, you're hugging your long lost "ex-boyfriend", remember that, plus it's your first intimate scene with Park Muyeol, you need to leave marks on viewers brain, burn them and leave some scars on them, for they will forever remember you, and what you've did. Okay? I trust you, you can do it! Fighting!

Lee Dongwook : Jessica-shi, I dont mind carrying your weight, hahaha! ok, sorry, just pretend im someone who you wanted to hug for a very long time, and someone who you miss a lot, I know you can do it, I trust you too, more than the director. Fighting!

Jessica's POV :

Someone I missed a lot? Really? HA! Oppa, that's a really easy question! BRING IT ON!

Director : CUT! That was great! Jessica-shi, that's awesome! Good. Very very good.

Lee Dongwook : Great job, though it hurts, but it's okay, i can bear it. hahaha! By the way, who were you thinking of? Mind giving me a hint about that person?

Jessica : Secret *smirk*

Lee Dongwook : Come on, at least a clue? From a boy band? Do I know him?

Jessica : Nope.

Lee Dongwook : What? Daniel Henny?

That oppa, that was really a wild guess, but Jessica didnt give a damn about answering his question, she was really happy of what she had done, but not for long. Her bipolar disorder is back.

Anyway, everyone was amazed by how Jessica can changed so fast after her so-so performance from before, adding on with such good emotion. Jumping hug is a very difficult to do, actually, with Jessica's height compared to Lee Dongwook, it's really hard for her. But a job well done, she did great, as what the director had said.

Director : Jessica-shi, I want you to remember this feeling throughout the whole filming, because what's next, is becoming more and more, you know? You read the script right?

Jessica : Yes Director, I'll always remember today, this feeling, thank you.

Director : Ok, let's move on! Crews, let's prepare for the next scene! It's gonna be BETTER!

Jessica's POV :

Did I really think of her while I was acting? Am I going to think of her whenever there's an intimate scene with oppa? If that's what the director wants, I think I just need to endure the pain, for a little while. Or, should I say, really miss her? What is this feeling im feeling? I dont like this. It's like I hate her, but I really love her. Aigoo. I think im going crazy. I need to go home after filming and take a sleep, yes, I do.

 

 

wow, thanks for the good comments! I, too cant wait for the update, but really, I was working, hahaha!

and TBH, I havent watched Wild Romance yet, coz in M'sia, it's only the 4th episode, I only watched cuts on youtube.

so yea, :)