Revenge of the Goddess

So Much for Violent Romance

Jessica slept over in Krystal's dorm for that night. It was harder for her to sleep because every move Krystal made reminds her nothing but Yuri. Although Krystal is more similar to Jessica, a little part of her younger sister kind of belonged to Yuri. Even so, Jessica still slept because of her "I need 8 hours of sleep at least" rule.

On the other level of the building, lies Yuri with her eyes staring at the ceiling, recalling the moment when she charged into the room annoucing her victory to the girls with confused Jessica starring at her, still regretting for what she've done. She shooked her head and started reading her script, and slowly wondered into dreamland.

"Im living the dorm to prepare for my musical, hope to see one of you girls tonight, please dont disappoint me", said Tiffany with her crescent moon-like shape eye that curves into when she smiles.

"I'll definitely be there. unlike someone who hasn't even entered the theatre hall once for Tiffany and still won the best MC award with her.", murmured Taeyeon, corner eyeing Yuri who was still asleep on the couch with her tongue hanging out.

"Taeyeon unnie, shall I tag along too? Manager Oppa called in and told me I had no filming schedule running on today. And please dont be too harsh on Yuri, she's having a bad time, solving her own problems beside being hyped with her role in Fashion King. Since what happened between her and Sica unnie........"

"Let's just go, ok? I dont wanna be late to cheer on for Tiffany! keke.." pleaded Taeyeon by cutting off Yoona's last sentence.

Yuri's POV :

Sorry Tiffany, after what happened between me and Jessica, Im just so stressed out, and with everything that is coming all in at once. I couldn't handle my time at all. Jessica, when are you coming back? It's already 11 in the morning and you havent returned to the dorm yet? What are you doing? Should I go look for her in Krystal's room? No, no, no, that's too rude, I cant simply barged in to their dorm and pulled out Sica, that's not me...

"Unnie, are you mumbling to yourself? Again? If you're already awake, would you please move over? I need to catch my cartoons, Im missing the opening part."

Yuri sat up, walked away, left the couch, went to the bathroom and took a shower.

Yuri's POV :

The first drop hit my skin. I remember what had happened now, it all seemed clear. The warm droplets formed steam as I stood there without moving at all, the voices banging in my head. They said the same thing, over and over again, how much clearer could it be? My skin was burning from the mellow droplets morphing into sharp little blades of fire. Yes, turning black now. Yes. Turning back now, I remember. It is clear. I turned the water off. I need to apologize to Jessica RIGHT NOW. N.O.W. NOW!

Yuri got ready and walked to f(x)'s dorm, but there wasnt anyone there.

Yuri took out her phone and keyed in Jessica's mobile phone number."

The number you have dialed is currently unavailable, please try again later. Was my immitation awesome? keke... You know what to do. Leave a message after the beep, I'll call back, promised!"

"Hey Sica, I want to tell you something, can we meet at our usual hanging spot? At around 5pm later? I'll be waiting for you.. Erm. Okay, I.. er.. we'll see each other then. Right? Right. Okay. I'll hang up now."

Yuri looked up the clock, and it's only 12pm. 5 more hours till she meets Jessica, too avoid herself from being nervous, she headed to the gym, and did her usual training. While training, Yuri couldn't take her eyes off the clock, afraid that she might lose any single second, minute or hours just to see Jessica and apologize to her.

"It's already 5pm, and she's not here yet, well, she's Jessica, she'll never be on time. Never mind. I'll just wait for her till she comes. until she comes. Yes, until she comes."

The clock ticks away, every second, every minute, every hour passed. Yuri just sat there, waiting for Jessica to come.

"Miss, I think your partner isn't coming anymore, you've already waited for 3 hours straight. And we will be closing in an hours time. And.."

"Just give my partner some time, she'll be here, I promise, we'll just wait for awhile. She'll be here. Don't worry. She'll be here. Soon."

"Okay, miss, here's a cup of caramel coffee for you, it's on the house." the waiter smiled and walked away, leaving Yuri alone, to wait for the arrival of Jessica.

*Ting ting ting*

The door of the cafe opened, and came in the horror of Yuri's life. She's here, how should Yuri apologize. She'll definitely stutter.. yes. Absolutely. Positively.

"Yuri! Great! I've got good news! I received a letter once I reach SM building, and the letter reads that Im selected to star in the movie Violent Romance. You know Violent Romance? It suits me so perfectly! Im playing a role of an ex-girlfriend of a famous baseball player, and and and... I dont know, I coudn't even think straight now. The most important thing is, do you know who my ex-boyfriend is? Park Muyeol! Sorry, I mean Lee Dong Wook oppa. Can you believe it? Im gonna star in a drama series with him! What's more is that the drama series will be broadcasted next week! I'll be appearing in the 8th episode, and Im gonna hug oppa! I hope there's gonna be some kissing scenes too.. I dont know, I havent finished reading the script yet.. And... Yuri? Are you still there?"

"Yes, I am. Im proud of you. Well, I called you out because I wanted to tell you that Im....,"

"Oh, it's almost 9pm! The shop is gonna close, can we talk about this later? I need to go tell the other girls about this. Yeah!"

Jessica took a sip of Yuri's caramel coffee and went off. Yuri watched Jessica entered her white BMW and drove off the alley with the speed of light. Despite her no sense of direction-ness.

".....sorry........"

 

a very short one. what really happened to Yuri and Jessica?

hmm... we'll find out really soon. I guess?

you guys watched Violent Romance? I cried when Sica hugged Lee Dongwook. LOL! Just joking.