You Found Me.

So Much for Violent Romance

Yuri reached Phuket Internation Airport and catched a taxi and instructed Mr. Taxi to bring her to Indigo Pearl Phuket.

Once she reached there, the one place she went looking for Jessica is the beach.

The beach were quiet, isolated, deserted. Strong wind blowing towards Yuri's direction, waves rolling and rolling towards the surface of the sand. Yuri walked, in search for Jessica along the beach, the tide is slowly coming in as Yuri quickly fasten her walking speed. A dark shadowy person-like image caught Yuri's eye at the end of the beach, not exactly the end, but at least 2 yards away from where Yuri is.

All Yuri could hope now is that, the image she saw seconds ago is Jessica.

 

Jessica' POV :

How many days have I been here? Seeing this scene, repeating each day, *sigh* it's like seeing the same person each day but not knowing what they're really thinking of, am I really a bad person? Or was I being with the bad person? *sigh* What am I thinking? I ran away to here, and Im thinking of the things back there? Did I really made the right decision? Is running away from the person I like the most the right thing to do? I dont want to hurt her, but everything that I've done is hurting me. Is this so called Karma? Guess Justin Timberlake was right, "What goes around, comes the way back around.". I think I should call it a day today.

 

Jessica took one last breath of the air she's been breathing throughout her days here, and closed her eyes tightly, to release the pain she had received.

She opened her eyes and take a last look at the sunset, turned around, shocked to see a person standing behind her, hands folding on the chest, staring at her.

A stalker?

A fan?

No, it's Yuri.

"Where had you been? Do you know we're all worried about you? Why did you run away? Why didn't you even tell us that you're on vacation? Do you know how many scoldings we endured because of you? ......."

Yuri continued shooting questions to Jessica, walking nearer, nearer to Jessica. Jessica back off whenever Yuri took another step nearer to her. Until Jessica felt the wave touching her bare feet, she couldn't move anymore, or she'll be wet.

Yuri moved closer, and stop right infront of Jessica's face, just inches away.

"Do you know, how much pain you've cost me? But it's okay, it's all worth it, because it's for you." Yuri hold Jessica by her shoulder, "Dont ever leave me again, and Im sorry for all the things that I've done. I've read the letter that you've wrote to me. I love you too."

Yuri pulled Jessica into her chest and gave her a tight hug.

Jessica struggled to let go of herself from Yuri, but Yuri gave a tighter hug, untill Jessica was tired of moving anymore.

Yuri took this chance and gave Jessica a peck on the forehead, and slowly, to her lips.

"I love you" whispered Yuri into Jessica's ear.

Jessica finally gave in and fell into Yuri's tight hug, and cried on her shoulders.

"I love you too, please dont leave me anymore." replied Jessica as the sun sets into sea.

 

Author's note:

I in writing love scenes and kiss scenes.

I hope you get the idea, that im expressing. LOL!