Drama Debut?!

So Much for Violent Romance

The Girls have just arrived in Incheon International Airport after their performance in Japan. They were so tired after the flight but they still put on their very best smile for the fans, who were eagerly waiting for them infront of the gate since, I don't know when. All the girls were seen, but wait! Taeyeon, Tiffany, Sunny, Sooyoung, Yoona, Jessica, Hyoyeon, Seohyun.... where is Yuri? Where'd she go?

Jessica's POV :

Where did that girl go to? I told her to wake me up when we arrive but instead Yoona was the one who did it. What was she rushing for? To the gym again? Aish, she never ever bring me along with her. What's her problem?!

Every one of the Girls went it to their respective vans and back to their dorms, without Yuri.

All the girls went straight to bed after their Kid leader,  Taeyeon unlocked the door of their dorm. None of them bothered to take off their makeups. But one girl stayed, worried about Yuri.

"Sica, if you're not gonna sleep tonight, I'll be on your bed for the night,"

"Yah Sunny! sleep on your own bed, I dont want my bed to be a mess with whatever you're gonna do with Sooyoung tonight!! GO BACK!"

"pfft, who cares?! Go wait for your precious black pearl!" Sunny slammed the door hard at Jessica's face.

*Knock knock knock*

Jessica's POV:

Yuri, she's back, that babo, she forgotted to bring her keys with her again, she's lucky, if it wasn't for me, she'll definitely be sleeping outside of the dorm again! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

When Jessica opened the door, Yuri flew in like a G6, holding a book, a script, maybe, waving up in the air. Was she drunk? No, she wasn't. She was overly happy. Jessica stared at the crazy girl, confused, but at the same time feeling happy for Yuri, because she was finally back.

"Yah! Kwon Yuri! What's with the noise? Lower down could you? Can't you see that we're are all asleep?" shouted Taeyeon with her head poking out from her room.

"Yuri-ah, did you get it?" asked Tiffany, rubbing her eyes like a baby who is about to sleep

"Fany-ah! I GOT IT! I GOT IT!!!"

"Got what?!" a blurred Jessica asked.

"I GOT A ROLE IN FASHION KING! MY DRAMA DEBUT DREAMS ARE FINALLY COMING TRUE!"

"Oh, that's great! Im very happy for you, Yuri! NOW GO TO SLEEP!" complimenting and scolding Yuri and the same time, Taeyeon, the kid leader.

"Hey, I just wanna celebrate with you guys."

"At this time? CRAZY! GO TO SLEEP! REALLY! IF YOU DONT NEED IT, GIVE IT TO US!", a little scream litterally came out from Hyoyeon's mouth.

"Unnie, calm down, chill........ Let me continue introducing you the products I just advertise with Hyung Joong oppa.. this is......" words from the innocent maknae, Seohyun.

"See what I mean?!" murmured Hyoyeon.

And everyone slammed their doors in sync. COOL! They dance is sync, they introduced themselves in sync, and they can even slam the doors in sync! You cant even do that!

Jessica's POV :

When did she audition? Everyone knew about it accept for me? Why didnt she tell me about it? What the hell is that girl thinking? Am I really that invincible to her? Am I not important to her anymore? What am I to her? What am I to them? First, Tiffany, who left me for her FAME musical, then Sunny and Hyoyeon went for Invincible Youth 2, Yoona with her Love Rain, Seohyun with her The Face Shop advertising, and now Yuri? Taeyeon and Sooyoung? hmm.. Tae is always cheering on Fany for her musical. Soo? it's all about food to her. Aish, I should stop making things up, I bet Yuri got a reason why she aint telling me that she auditioned for a drama.

Yuri's POV :

Was I a little too harsh to Sica? I wanted to hug her when I saw her opened the door for me. She waited for me to get home! Geez, I over-reacted. I should've at least tell her that I auditioned for a role in Fashion King. I should've woke her up in the plane before rushing to get my script, thanks to Manager Oppa, I couldn't but pass my task to Yoona. Sigh. I feel so useless, I cant even wake up sleeping beauty. I hope she'll forgive me once I told her everything. God, please be with me..

Yuri came out of the bathroom after washing up before she went to bed, she wanted to tell Sica everything, she opened the door to Sica and Sooyoung's room but heard strange noises from inside. Yuri took a peek inside and saw two figures, one on top of another. Yuri quickly closed the door after letting her eyes exposed to polluted scenes. She leaned her back against the door, closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and told herself "Yuri-ah, it's okay, you didnt see a thing." A petite sleeping figure sleeping on the couch caught her eyes.

Yuri went over to see who was it, and to found out that it was Jessica. Her angelic face while sleeping made Yuri regretted for not telling Jessica the truth and about everything.

"Why are you sleeping in the living room again. Dont worry Sica, I'll get Sunny for you this time." whispered Yuri while covering Jessica with a blanket, to prevent Jessica from  catching a cold the next day, and went straight to her room, to dreamland.

Although the lights of Yuri's room is off, Yuri stared into the pitch black room, blinking and blinking and blinking and blinking..... Why isn't she asleep yet? She sat up. Looked out through the window, looking at the twinkling stars, and looked back into the pitch black room again.

"Yoona, Yoona, are you asleep?"

"No, Yuri, im sleep walking"

"Sleepwalking? But you're not walking at all!"

"Aish Yuri, cant you get my sarcasm? pfft, go to sleep. I couldn't sleep if you dont quit rolling round and round and round, you're not gonna make sushi like this okay? I've got my Love Rain schedule to run tomorrow, I really do need my sleep Yuri. Please."

"Oh.... Okay. Goodnight Yoona. Sweetdreams." Guess Yoona was really tired. She always talked with Yuri when one of them are having hard times sleeping.

Yuri couldn't do a thing, but to close her eyes, and force herself to sleep.

"I HATE IT WHEN MY BRAINS DOESN'T SHUT UP!! ARGH!!" shouted someone, from outside.

"Oh , did that just come out of my mouth. Damn, damn, damn.... I hope they don't hear me....... please....... please......" with fingers crossed, Jessica said a little prayer, hoping none of the doors open.

*squeak*

"Oh , im dead."

Jessica stood up, ready to apologize, but saw a messed up figure with bulging eyes staring at her.

Jessica's POV :

Yuri? I woke up Yuri? HAHAHA! GOOD FOR HER! She deserves it! IM NOT APOLOGIZING! *sticking her tongue out* That's for not telling me anything! She's walking towards me? NO! HEY YOU! STOP THERE! GO BACK TO YOUR ROOM, IM NOT SHARING MY COUCH TONIGHT! YAH!!! IM GOING TO SLEEPOVER AT KRYSTAL'S TONIGHT! I DONT WANNA TALK TO THIS ZOMBIE GIRL!

Jessica walked out the living room, leaving zombie Yuri alone in the couch, watching Jessica's shadow slowly moving away from her, out of the dorm, to the hallway, in the elevator, walking out of the elevator, into f(X) dongsaeng's dorm. Even without seeing where Jessica went, Yuri can already imagine where Jessica is going when she couldn't sleep or she insist on talking to Yuri.

*Ring Ring RINGGGGGG*

"Yah! Who the hell is calling me?!! Oh! Unnie! WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME AT THIS TIME?! Aren't you supposed to be sleeping now? You're not tired? Okay, you can come over. I'll wait. Just be fast. I need to sleep too. Okay, see you then."

Yuri's POV :

She left. again.

 

 

Just a short chapter 1. Im not really good in writing chapters yet, but i'll improve. teehee.

stay tuned for the next coming chapter.

i need your feedbacks about my ff, and do subscribe to me. ^^

thanks! :)