The Twins

Who is the father?

I know it's been a while. I've been super busy with school; next week I have my midterms and I have to write an essay about the economic aspects of the Koryo era in Korea. so yay! besides that, my grandfather passed away last week. TT.TT

anyway! new chapter!! and I am working on the next chapter already:D:D yay!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At exactly 9 A.M. I enter the building. I am wearing red and black Nike high-tops, grey Capri sweatpants, a red sweater and underneath a black tank top and black loose shirt with a boat neck, so it easily slides of your shoulder. I carry a big duffle bag with a few towels, water bottles and a set of clothes for when I am done.

“Amanda!” Hyun Suk greets me. “Hurry, I have people I need to introduce you to.” I follow him to the dance studios. He opens the door of the 4thstudio. “Amanda, first a familiar face, JiHye. You two know each other already.” We both bow to each other. “It’s been a long time, isn’t it?” I say. “Yes, it is. I am sorry I couldn’t be on your welcome back party.”She replies. “It’s okay.” I smile at her, it’s nice to see her again; we were pretty close when we were younger. I hope we can be friends again. “Ok, enough for the small talk. Amanda, you’ll learn the dances JiHye does with Youngbae. He seems to trust you so you’ll be a great backup dancer for her.”

The door opens and I turn around to see who enters. Two identical boys enter the room, one slightly taller than the other but both are extremely handsome, with short brown hair, a stud in their left ear and a well developed bodies. “Let me introduce you to the Kwon twins. Young Don.” He point to the taller one of the two which slightly nods his head to me. “And Wan Shik.” He point to the other one, he salutes to me. “You might know them as the dancer s for 2en1, but actually they are trainees. You’ll dance with them and help them their debut. JiHye will fill you in whit the details.”

Hyun Suk takes his leave and that leaves me with Young Don, Wan Shik and JiHye. I bowed to Young Don and Wan Shik. “It’s nice to meet you; I hope we can work well together.” They bowed too and nodded their head in agreement. Hmm, it seems that they seem to be the silent type.  “So, what’s the concept?” I asked.

JiHye was the one to answer. “It’s supposed to be strong but y. Two guys, fighting for one girl, she is playing around with them but in the end she runs off with another guy. The song has a nice beat, and the lyrics are about love, of course. And how heartbroken it can make you feel.” I nod with every word she says, trying to grab the concept.  Strong and y, but sad in a way if the girl, me in this case, goes running with another boy. “The boss also has a new concept for introducing them. You know they were dancers with 2en1, and they got attention right away. Now he wants to start spreading pictures of the 3 of you, y pictures, maybe even pictures when you guys are on ‘dates’ to get rumors started. It will always be you; Amanda, with one of the twins. However nobody will know it’s the concept for the album.  But let’s start with the dance now.”

While JiHye explained the concept the twins changed into comfortable clothes. Finally they say something. “Yes, let’s get started.” They say it in unison and their voices startle me. They sound a bit like Youngbae, soothing and beautiful, with a hint of something that sounds like Seunghyuns bass voice. I feel my stomach twist. “Hmm, let’s get started.”

They turn on the music and start with them facing the mirror while JiHye is standing behind them. Right when the music start she steps in between them, while the twins both break out in a dance that looks as if they are trying to get her attention. Then she turned to Young Don she pushed his shoulder while they both do a body wave, Young Don was leaning backwards resting a hand on the floor while his other hands was placed on JiHye’s hip. Then Wan Shik placed his hand on JiHyes shoulder, she stands up, presses her body against his and does something that looks like a hip-hop version of the Tango.  It goes back and forth like that. Then in the end JiHye pulls both of them closer, sliding her hand over their chest, then back up she caresses Wan Shiks cheek while she tilts her head and her lips are extremely close to Young Dons, he even closes his eyes. Then she pushes both of them away and walks away and the music stops. “In the MV you’ll be walking away with another guy and then kiss him while they look at you in hatred. However it isn’t decided yet who will be your male counterpart.”

She claps in her hands. “Okay, now it’s your turn.” I stand on my designated spot and once the music starts playing I try to feel it. I try to be y, try to be the woman that plays with two guys but once I do the body wave with Young Don it feels a bit awkward. But I try to put my own feelings aside and stay professional. When the song ends JiHye starts giving me critique. “Amanda, try to be ier. Overdo it; you know how on screen it doesn’t show unless you overdo it.” “I know. It’s just a little awkward because we don’t really know each other. You know just as well as me that once you have a connection with someone it’s easier to do these kinds of dances.” I say. JiHye bites her lip and twirls her hair in between her finger. “No, we’ll do it again.”

I sight, why is she so harsh? “Don’t worry; she is just a little frustrated.” Wan Shik says. “Oh.” I answer surprised, he actually talks. The second time is a bit easier for me to dance so closely with the two of them, and with every time we repeat it became more comfortable. After the 10thtime I crash down on the floor. “Can we have a break now?” “Yes, we want a break.” Wan Shik and Young Don reply and they sit down besides. I take a towel and a bottle of water out of my bag.  There is an awkward silence. “So…” They look at me, at each other and then back at me. “So, how long are you guy’s trainees?” Young Don takes a ship of his water while Wan Shik answers. “Three years in YG. However before this we were with Cube for 2 years, but they didn’t let us make the music we wanted to.” “Hmm, Hyun Suk always stimulates his artists to make their own music.”  “Yeah, and now we’re finally going to debut.” Young Dong replies. “But tell me, what is your story?” “I danced with YG for about a year and a half; unfortunately I had to leave when I was 16. But now I am back!” “But why… did you leave?”

“She became pregnant… because of Jiyong.”  “YAH!” I jump up. Why did JiHye tell them? It’s not like I want to keep it at secret from anyone anymore but there is a subtle way of telling them why I left. “So you’re with Jiyong? That’s why you got here. Because of your connections? Such a shame.” “Yah!! I came here because I can dance. And I don’t use my connections, I actually declined Hyun Suks offer in the first place!  And if you want me too, I quit!”

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

so what do you think? I am kind of out of it, aren't I. Writing is getting difficult .. probably because I don't do it that often anymore..

 

anyway let me know what you think! thank you:D:D

comments are apreciated!!
 

oh and I know nothing about the Kwon twins besides the fact that they exist. I thought they would be a nice addition to my list with characters!

*edit* forgot to say that I at writing dance scenes. so sorry about that!*

COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT! - thank you:D:D