Welcome back

Who is the father?

it took me a while, I am so busy lately, just finished my second week of uni and I am dead already ,but I can tell you one think. 한국말 대학생입니다 . I actually learned something beside learning about Tangun and the foundation myths XD

ok now enjoy the new chapter.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I sign the papers and put my pen down on the desk and looked at Hyun Suk. “It’s great having you back.” He smiled at me.  “I’ll introduce you to the other dancers tomorrow, although I am sure you’ll still know many of them.”  He gets up and pats me on the back. “See you at 9, okay?” I get up and bow to him.  “Arraso, see you tomorrow.”  “Oh! Before you leave. Can you get me something from dance studio number 3; I left a CD in the CD-player.” “Oh, ok sure, I’ll be right back.”

I went to the basement where the dance studios were located and looked around for room 3. It was awfully quiet, usually at least some music heard, or counting or just people stomping on the floor. Right now, it’s all quiet. A little hesitant I open the third door.

 

“WELCOME BACK!!” confetti and balloons are thrown at me. Music starts playing and people are cheering. I got hugged by several people at once before I could free myself and see who hugged me.

“Chae Rin, Bommie!! I know I am a little late but congratulations on your debut.” They both laughed. “Haha, more like congratulations on our 1 year anniversary.” “I am glad to have you back.” Chae Rin said. “Where have you been all this time?” Bommie adds. “It’s a long story…” I say. “I would like to know too.” Both Dong Wook and Teddy say in unison. “Yeah noona, where have you been, I missed you and Hyun Suk wouldn’t tell us anything.” Seungri says, he actually looks sad and he and he pouts at me. “Seungri-ah, don’t look at me like that,  you know I can’t handle the cuteness when you do that.” Everybody around us laughs except for Seungri. “Noona, I am not cute anymore, I am an adult now.” He looks proud while saying it. “I know, I know. And you actually look like one now too.”

It feels great hanging out with everybody like this, teasing Seungri like I used to do, although he is only a few months younger than me. Laughing with Chae Rin and Bommie. Discussing music with Gummy and Teddy,  dancing with Se7en, Youngbae and the other dancers.

I also got introduced to a bunch of new people. New dancers, Sandara  and Minzy of 2en1. They weren’t training for their debut when I left YG and I also met  some  new trainees. “But Unnie.” Minzy asks. “Why did you leave YG, and why did you come back?” I look at Jiyong and he nods and gives me a reassuring smile. “I was pregnant.” I simply say. A gasps comes from the crowed. “You were what!” Teddy says. “Pregnant.” I repeat. “But you didn’t even have a boyfriend back then.” 

“Then who is the father?” I look at Jiyong again back at my hands and back at him. I take a deep breath and say. “Jiyong is.” “You!” Seungri looks at Jiyong in disbelieve, both Dong Wook and Teddy jump up from their chair and try grabbing him by his collar. “You took advantage of your Dongsaeng?” “Aniyo Aniyo! It’s not like that.” I jump in between the three of them. “We more or less took advantage of each other. It was a mistake. We both know that. But keeping the baby wasn’t a mistake.” “You kept it.” Teddy says. “You knew about it all this time?” Dong Wook looks threatening at Jiyong. “I only know that I am a father since last week.” Jiyongs says with a smile on his face. “So you’ve seen him!.” Daesung says. “Can we see him too?” he is almost on his knees, begging me.

All this time the girls kept quiet but now they were all saying that they wanted to see him too. “What is his name?” Gummy asks.  “Kanghan Yong.” “Aw, you named him after Jiyong. That’s so cute.” Chae Rin exclaims. I look at the floor, feeling all overwhelmed with the nice reactions. I feel warm inside, the kind of feeling only true friendship can give you. Even though I haven’t seen them for 4 years they still care about me.

“Can we, can we, can we, can we… please.” Daesung folds his hands in front of his chest and pouts. “Please!!”  “Okay, he is here today actually. I go and get him.” “There is no need for that.” I turn around and see Hyun Suk and Yongie walk through the door. “Mommy!” he runs to me and hugs my legs tight. I pry his hands off me and squad down next to him. Within no time his arms are in a  tight grip around my neck. I pick him up and try to loosen his grip.

“He is a bit shy around new people.” I apologize. Jiyong comes closer. “Hello Yongie.” He ruffles through his hair. Yongie looks up with a smile on his face, in an instant he lets go of me and reaches over to Jiyong. “Piggyback!!” “Yongie, say please.” “Please!!” good. I carefully place him on Jiyongs back and place his arms around Jiyongs neck.

I just watch them as they run around and laugh. “Weee.” Yongie throws his hands in the air. I sit down, smiling. “Why didn’t you tell me you were pregnant?” “What?!” startled I turn around and face Dong Wook. “I would have helped you, you know.” “I know that now.” I say. “But back then, I was nothing but a scared little girl.” I stare into the distance. I was scared, I didn’t know anything. I lived with my parents or in a dorm with other dancers that took good care of me until the day I left.  Then suddenly I had to take care of myself and a little boy.

“You know, I will still help you.” Dong Wook says. “But first I want a hug. I missed that for too long.” “Haha, sure, come here.”  He pulled me into a tight hug, I noticed him sniffing my hair. “Still using the same perfume?” He chuckles. “The one I gave you for Christmas. So you have been missing us.” He finally let’s me go. He tucks a strand of hair behind my ear. “I really did miss you a lot.” He says.

“Yaah Wookie leave my girl alone.” Teddy crashes down in between us. “How is my girl doing?” “I am fine, and you? Cold?” I laugh, he is still dressed the same as always, with jeans that are at least 4 sizes too big, a hoodie and a cap over his hood. I take his cap and place it on my own head. He reaches to it but instead of taking it he just tilts it a little. “That’s my girl.” He pats me on the head.

“Your boy is really cute. How did you manage, I still remember when you burned the mac&cheese and when you tried to make up for it and cooked an egg,  and then the eggs were overcooked!” “Yah, that was a long time ago, I was only 16 back then.” I stomp him against his arm. “Seriously! I bet you couldn’t cook when you were 16!” He rubs the back of his neck. “Hehe, well … let’s not talk about that.”

“She can cook now!” Youngbae adds in the conversation. “She made us dinner last week.”  “What! And you didn’t even invite us over!”  Teddy exclaims.  “Can you make me dinner too!” Suddenly Seungri appears in front of me and he puts on his puppy eyes. “Please…” .  “Yeah, I’ll join in I wanna know what your cooking taste like nowadays. AUCH!” I stomp Teddy against his arms once again.

“Auch! Yah what did you do that for?” Teddy screams. A low deep voice replies. “I saw her hitting you so I thought that she must have a reason for, so I’d help her out by hitting you too.” He chuckles softly.

I turn around to see who it is. “Seung Hyun!” All he does is nod. “So why did you hit him?” “He says I can’t cook.” I pout. “Haha, well from what I remember that’s true. AUCH!!”  Seung Hyun gets hit by Teddy, Dong Wook and Seungri. He rubs his sore shoulder. “What, I am not allowed to make fun of her but you do? It’s unfair.” He whimpers.

“Life isn’t always fair.” I sigh and I look at my watch. “Guys, I should leave now. It’s late already and Yongie should get some sleep.” I yawn. “And me too.” “I’ll bring you home.” Teddy says. “No I will.” Youngbae butts in. “My car is the nicest.” Jiyong says as he carefully places an exhausted Yongie in my arms.   “Don’t worry about it, I’ll just take a cab. I need some time alone.” They all look disappointed. “Thank you for the party, you really didn’t have to, but I enjoyed it.” 

“I guess I see you guys tomorrow!” I bid them goodbye and take my leave.

Tomorrow is a brand new day. Tomorrow, my new life really starts.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

thanks to the new subscribers and comments are highly apreciated!

seriously people I only get like 2 comments per chapter, I need some feedback, comments really make me write faster (was that enough begging?)