I am back

Who is the father?

hi! long time no seen. or something XD Uni started and I am busy! But uni is awesome, even the boring sounding subjects like Korean History till 1876 and Korean Literature are very interesting! And maybe, hopefully soon I'll be able to actually speak some Korean!! Yay!

anyway, here is your update, I know it's a bit short but a longer update will be coming ASAP!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I open the door of the room and I watch how Yongie pulls Jiyong to his bricks. They start to build a tower. I lean against the doorpost and watch them laugh and play together.  I feel someone breathing against the back of my neck. Startled I turn around to find Youngbae stand behind me.  He whispers something in my ear before he passes me. “See what you missed out on, being part of a happy family.” He also sits down on the floor and starts helping with the tower. When they are finished Yongie jumps up and stars running around the tower. “Yongie! Be careful.” 

I try picking him up before knocks over the tower but Jiyong beats me to it. “Yah! Yongie good job! High Five!” He swirls around the room with Yongie in his arms.  After he is completely out of breath he crashes down on the couch. “Mommy, I am thirsty!” I sigh deeply. “Arraso Arraso, I get you guys some water.” After returning with a tray with 4 glasses of water I sit down on the couch opposite of Jiyong and Yongie and next to Youngbae. 

“So, do you plan on staying here?” Jiyong asks “I don’t know.” I answer truthfully.  I look down at my hands, which are laying in my lap. “I have a job and a house in Busan.” “But you have friends here, and I am sure you find a job within no time!” Youngbae says.  “Yeah! And you can stay with us.” Jiyongs adds.

“What!!” I almost scream. “No, no! It’s okay, I will find something myself and until then I can stay here!” “So you are staying!” Both Youngbae and Jiyong exclaim exited. “And I am sure Hyun Suk will take you in again, you’re still an amazing dancer.” Jiyong says. “Actually.” I say quietly. “He already offered me a job.” Both Jiyong and Youngbae jump up from the couch. “Yah! That’s great! Why didn’t you tell us?” I look back at my hands again. “I declined.” I look up and see two shocked faces. “What! Weo?”

“I wasn’t sure if I could face everybody again… … after what happened.” Youngbae coughs and Jiyong turns away his gaze. “But it seems fine now.” I smile at them. “You guys should throw me a welcome back party, because I think I will accept his offer now.” I get up and smile at them again. “What would you like to have for dinner?”

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

HELLO there to you 18!! subscribers and other readers. Thank you for reading and subscribing. AND above all, thank you for commenting, reading your feed back and wonderfull comments keep me going! so 빨리빨리 and comment and subscribe if you haven't already!!

 

xxx

 

ps. next chapter is the welcome back party, who do you think will show up? and what will they say?