Is he...

Who is the father?

After we exit the building we go our separate ways, I to my hotel and Youngbae to wherever he was going. After this short talk with him I had a lot of thinking to do. Was I really going to run away again? I hauled a cab and told him the location of my hotel. 

Once I arrived I changed Yongie into his pajamas and put him in his bed. I gave him a kiss on his forehead. “Sleep well Yongie.” I watch him for awhile before I take a long and hot shower. Usually they make me very sleepy but this time it doesn’t work. I change into my pajamas and I crawl under the sheets.

Should I tell him? He has the right to know. I’ve to admit I am afraid for his reaction, is he going to be angry? I don’t want him to hate me. I don’t want him to hate his son. What about my friends, Youngbaes reaction was pretty good but I don’t know about the others. Are they going to be disappointed? Mad? Will they hate me?

That night I hardly get any sleep, my worries keep me awake. However I have decided that it’s time to stop running and start taking my responsibilities. “Mommy!” I feel a pair of small cold feet against my legs. “Honey.”  It’s time for you to meet your Appa. I turn around and pull Yongie in an embrace. I inhale deeply and I smell his sweet scent. “I love you.” “I love you too mommy.”

 

I kiss him on the top of his head and I go to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. I make scrambled eggs and I cut up some fruit before I make some tea and make some hot milk for Yongie. I walk back to the bedroom. “Time to wake up!”I ruffle through his hair and take away his sheet. He follows me to the kitchen while he rubs in his eyes. “Yongie, you will meet some important people.” He is happily chewing on his apple. “Like uncle?” “More important.” “Like God?” “Almost.”

I let the dishes for what they are and I go through my closet while Yongie is playing with his bricks. What is a good look to tell a father he has a son? A suit? No, to formal. A summer dress? No, to casual. I decide to go for a pair of simple black pumps with a pair of tight black jeans a white blouse and for a splash of color a floral silk scarf.  I carefully apply my make-up and straighten my hair.

Then it’s time for Yongie. I let him choose his own clothes since I don’t feel like quarreling bout his clothes , it’s going to be a long day already. Luckily today he decides to wear he picks normal clothes -  with a pair of blue jeans and a purple tee with a green dinosaur – instead  of his pirate clothes. Right before leaving the hotel room I look in the mirror for the last time. This is it; you’re going to meet your father today.

 

We arrive at the YG building at 10 A.M. I look down at Yongie, how will he take it I silently ask myself. He never really asked about his father but what if he wants to spend a whole lot of time with him now? What if I come second place instead of first?

“Amanda!” I turn around. “I haven’t seen you in 4 years and now I see you twice in two days.” “Seunghyun.” “You recognize me now?” He lets out a chuckle. “And you recognize me now?” I replay. He lifts his shoulder. “I thought you would reveal that you’re back once you’re ready for it.” He looks at Yongie. He squads down so he is at his eye level. “I haven’t properly introduced myself yet.” He sticks out his hand. “I am Choi Seunghyun.” “Are you almost God?” 

 That question leaves a surprised Seunghyun. “No honey.” I answer. “We’ll meet the important person later.” Seunghyun gets up again. “I heard the news from Youngbae; I have to say I am embarrassed I didn’t see it, the likeness is astonishing . Are you going to tell today?” “Nothing is a secret here right, did he tell him too?” “I don’t think so; Bae is a good person he doesn’t want to spoil it for you.”

I look at him, his eyes have a twinkle. “Now, isn’t it time to go in?” I look at the door and take a deep breath. “I guess so.” “Good luck.” He gives me a reassuring smile. “Thanks.” I take Yongies hand in mine and together we walk through the doors. This is it, the moment of truth.

I am good right, 3 chapters in one day! that won't be happening very often but I really make it up to you guys for not updating in a few months.

anyway, enjoy the new chapter

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Miss, can I help you?” The receptionist asks. “Yes, can you please tell me where Kwon Jiyong is right now?” “He is currently at vocal training and he doesn’t want to be disturbed, however you can leave a message for him if you want.” Why is this always happening when I really need to contact someone? “Can’t you just give him a call and tell him that I am here, tell him it’s important.” “And what is your name, miss.” “Amanda.” “Amanda, and your last name?”  “Just Amanda is enough.”  After a few seconds she is done with the call. “He will meet you at the second floor miss, do I have to lead the way or can you get there yourself?”  “I am fine, thank you.”

I kneel down next to Yongie. I pluck an invisible speck of dust of his clothes and I straighten his hair. Here we go… We make our way to the elevators and get out at the second floor. Jiyong is waiting for us. “Amanda. I haven’t seen you in four years and now I see you twice in two days.” It’s an exact copy of what Seunghyun said earlier. “What do you want?” “I want to talk to you, is there somewhere where we can talk in private?” “What do you want to talk about after all these years, if there is anything you want to say you could have said it yesterday.” “It’s important.” He sits down on one of the chairs in the hallway. “We can talk here.” “It’s better if we talk in private.” “Why?” He is stubborn as always. “Jiyong.” I whine. Then his eyes land on Yongie, he looks shocked. “Is he… ”

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Is he.... what?

that's the question, what is he XD

I am bad at making clifhangers it's always so obvious in my stories.. but anyway... Seunghyun also seems to take it well that Amanda has a kid... or is it only a facade? and what about youngbae and her other friends.. what will they think about it. You'll find out soon

 

now give me some love and comment / subscribe if you haven't already

 

<3