Tell him!

Who is the father?

2nd new chapter for today! I'm good right!

now people, please comment, subscribe, do whatever you want but read first XD

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Kwon Jiyong.” Hyun suk buts in. “Why are you here? Didn’t I tell you to go home?” He opens his mouth but closes it again without saying anything. “Go home now.” Jiyong bows to the boss and then turns to me. “But who is the father?” He almost begs me. “Jiyong, go home.” This time it’s more a command than a question.  Jiyong finally listens and leaves.  “Amanda we need to talk, let’s go to my office.” Hyun Suk barks to me.

His office hasn’t changed much, although it was now in a different building. There are still golden and platinum CDs on the wall and the closet full of trophies. Pictures of him and the artists are hanging on the wall.  “Sit down; we have a lot to discuss.”

He looks out of the window overlooking the Han River. Then he starts pacing up and down. “He doesn’t seem to realize that he is the father. I think you should tell him.” I am shocked. “But why?” “If you had a child, but you didn’t know about it wouldn’t you want to know it exists? It’s a part of you, I would be mad if someone wouldn’t tell me about it. Something you created. Out of love.”  He emphasizes the last three words. “Or wasn’t it?”  I put my head in my hands. “I don’t know.” From my side it was, but from his? “Why?” He encourages me to continue. “I liked, no like him a lot, I admire him. I don’t know how he thought or thinks about me. When it happened we were both a bit tipsy. Afterwards we sort of ignored each other until I left. I bid them farewell and I’ve never heard from them since. “

“Don’t blame them for that Amanda; you cut all ties with them.  You even used your Korean name, Lee Yoon Ah, although risking that your parents would find out about the baby after disgraced them already with your dance career.  THAT is how much you want to avoid them.”

My eyes start tearing up. He is right. I even risked my father and mother getting furious once again. They disowned me after finding out about my dance career. They threatened that if I was to use the name they gave me ever again they would not even send an invite for their funeral. But I used the name again for almost 4 years as Yongies mother just so his father wouldn’t find out.

“And they tried to find you.” Hyun Suk continuous. “They asked me, begged me to tell them your location, but I couldn’t because I promised you. Now it’s time for you to listen to me Amanda. I saw you dance, you are good, I want to hire you again. But first, you have to tell the truth. They are your friends, they need to know it.”

I know he is right, but I can’t tell them, it’s too late. I get up from my chair and bow to him. “Thank you for all your help, but I can’t do this.” Hyun Suk also gets up without saying a word he walks to the window and looks at the river once again. “Amanda.” He turns to me. “Running away doesn’t solve anything.” I make my way to the couch where I put Yongie to sleep and I carefully pick him up. “I know, but sometimes it’s the only solution. I’ll be leaving now.” “Amanda.” “Ne” “You can come back whenever you want.” “Ne, thank you.” I bow to him and bid him farewell.

I make my way to the elevators; it’s a bit hard for me to open the door with Yongie in my arms. “Let me help you.”  A voice that sounds like liquid gold tells me. “Thank you.” I turn around and bow to the man. “Youngbae!” “Amanda.”  We both are so surprised that the door of the elevator closes before we actually enter. “Amanda, it’s been a long time, how have you been?” He asks shyly. It seems like his personality didn’t change much, although his appearance did. He has still the same fluffy Mohawk but he has now a goatee that makes him look a little bit more ‘bad ’. His body also changed a lot he went from skinny to pretty well developed. “You changed a lot Bae.” “You too.” I feel that he is examining me. But then his eyes land on the sleeping boy in my arms. “And who is this?” He comes closer and I try to lift Yongie up so that I can hide his face in the crook of my neck again but it’s too late. 

Youngbae carefully touches Yongies face. “Is this why you ignored him all this time? Why you left?” I look at the floor and back up. “I am sorry.” “There is no need to apologize. I am glad you’re back. Are you going to dance with us again?” “You’re not angry?” I ask quietly. “Why would I, we all knew you had a good reason to hide. However we all thought it was about your and Ji’s little ‘sleepover’ and how he acted afterwards, not because of this little fellow. It is his right?” I nod and I turn slightly red, I didn’t know they knew. “So he is…? “ “Four.” I finish his sentence. The doors of the elevator open again and we enter.  “Hmmm... did you come back to tell him?”

I don’t say anything I only look at the numbers passing by until we reach the first floor and get out. “You should tell him. He deserves to know that he has a son.” “But…” “It’s difficult? The longer you wait the more difficult it will be.”  He looks at my face. “You have been waiting for four years already, haven’t you? Don’t wait any longer, or else it will be impossible.” I smile at him. It’s the same Bae as four years ago.  Still able to read my mind and still the sweet and sincere boy he was. The fame hasn’t changed him a bit. I want to hug him, but Yongie is still lying in my arms. Instead I give him a kiss on the cheek. “I will think about it Bae. Thanks.” “What for?” “For everything.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, what will happen next? will she tell him, will she run away? and if tells him and her friends, what will they say?