It's him

Who is the father?

Hi! I am sorry for updating so so so freaking late, I promise from now on I'll try to update regulary. It has my first priority but with Uni starting soon I don't know how much I'll be able to write, but I guess we'll see!

and now enjoy the second chapter!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

After this moment of distraction we hastily make our way to the kimbap store and pass the time with building houses of Lego in the kids’ corner.  We’re so busy building that we don’t notice the robust man in front of our table. “Amanda?” Startled I jump up from my stair causing it to fall on the floor.

“The president is waiting for you.” With a nod he points to the YG building. I inhale deeply, trying to calm myself down. Why does he want to meet me in the YG building? Isn’t that the one place that we must absolutely avoid? “Miss, you must go now.” The man says. I place Yongie on my left hip. He is getting heavy.  “We are going to meet uncle now.” I say to him while I try to straighten his shirt a bit.

The moment we enter the building the President greets us. “Amanda!” I feel his eyes go over my entire body. “You’ve grown up to be a beautiful woman. Are you still dancing?” “Yes, I picked up dancing almost right after Kanghang Yong was born, the doctor said it would be good for me.” Only when I mentioned his name the President seems to realize that Yongie was there too.

“Ah, this must be him, the precious little boy. Hello Yongie I am Uncle Hyun Suk”. He touches Yongies cheek causing Yongie to look up so Hyang Hyun Suk could see his face. “Ah.” He turns his attention back to me. “This isn’t what I expected, I always thought it would be a trainee with no further or maybe one of the producers and you didn’t want to see their face again. I understand why you want to leave, the similarity is almost overwhelming.  He even inherited that famous smile of his father. It must be painful to look at him growing up like this?”

“Actually no, he is the happiness in my life it is only painful when they don’t recognize him as my son since we look so different. It’s not that I never want to his father again.” I say while carefully avoiding his name. “I just don’t want to get in his way, if they find out the truth it may harm his career. I don’t want that.” “Amanda, you are thoughtful as always.” Hyun Suk says. “I would like to help you with moving, but let’s show you around first before we talk about business.”

The building is very beautiful and modern but when we arrived at the dance studio I am really surprised. I always loved YGs dance studio but the one in this new building is magnificent.  Hyun Suk shows me the music installation and the lightning when a lady comes walking in. “There is a call for you.” “Okay, sorry Amanda I need to go for a moment.” “It’s okay.” “Mommy.” I look at yongie in my arms. “I want go with him.” He points to Hyun Suk. “Honey, you can’t, he has something important to do.” “Mommy!” Yongie whines. “Amanda it’s okay, he can come with me, you just stay here, try dancing for a bit or something. I am sure you will enjoy it here.” I look around the room, he is probably right, and it will probably be my last change to dance at such a high end studio. “Okay.” I give in. I carefully put Yongie on the floor and I squat down next to him. “Don’t touch anything and listen to your uncle okay.” I ruffle with my hands through his hair. He sure is the happiness in my life.

I watch them leave, Hyun Suk and Yongie walking hand in hand. Then I walk to the stereo and turn up the music. It’s I need a girl by Taeyang.  I warm up a little and then start dancing…

 

“So it really is you”. A voice comes out of the shadows, then a boy steps into the light. It’s a tall and skinny guy with a strong jaw line and a kind of strange fashion sense. Jiyong. Not wanting to show him how startled and nervous I am I keep on dancing. “You are a great dancer, why did you leave so suddenly?” My legs start trembling but afraid for the effect he has on me I decide not to stop. “Amanda”, he whispers. “Why didn’t you tell me you were leaving, I thought we were friends”. He has a sad look on his face.

“How do you know that I am here?” I ask, trying to keep my voice from cracking. “Seunghyun told me he had seen you this afternoon. What are you doing here? Trying to relive a dream?” I want stop dancing and turn around, ask him why he is so mean. However he comes closer and he forces me to go on.  “Let’s dance together, just like we used to.” I wish there was another song playing, why is it one where a boy and a girl dance so close together.

I feel electric shocks when he touches me and I feel like fainting when I feel his breath on my skin. I force myself to say something. “Your dancing improved Jiyong.” He chuckles. “Of course it did, I’ve been working hard for the past 4 years, and where have you been?” I decide to ignore that last question. I see he wants to ask again but luckily the voice of Hyun Suk is heard.

“Amanda, how is the dancing goi-.” He doesn’t finish his sentence when he sees who is with me. “Mommy!” Oh damn Yongie. I run towards him and I quickly hide his face in the crook of my neck. Did he recognize him?

.

“Y-you have a son?” He looks surprised. “How old is he?” “Four.”  I answer hesitant, if he is smart, and I know he is, he can figure it out. He only nods; he doesn’t seem to realize it. “And who is the father?”

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

it's very obvious right, you don't even have to guess since it is so clear. but the point of the story isn't who the real father is, but who the father will be. Confusing? just keep on reading, I am currently working on the 3th chapter and you'll find out about it soon.

 

Now please tell me what you think about it, it may be a bit boring , I am aware of that. but it's an esential chapter.

so let me feel the love, comment & subscribe

 

@ the commenters + subscribers so far! thank you:D:D I hope you'll enjoy this story!