Love Triangle

Who is the father?

 

I look at YG, is he talking about what Ji Hye told me?

YG stands up and starts pacing up and down. "I've explained it to the twins before and if I'm right Ji Hye told you something about it as well. She was originally involved but she backed off.  I hope you're up for it." He sights and then opens a drawer and places a file on the table. "This is the whole plan on paper take it home and read it but first I'll talk you through."

Two hours later I walk out of his office with the file in my hand. I agreed with his plan, YG is known to have fail proof plans but this one is not completely risk free. I walk to the cafeteria to get a cappuccino and I sit down at one of the tables. It's not like I've someone is waiting for me at home anyways. I open the file and start reading just so I know every single detail before the game begins.

 

The content of this document can not be shared with anyone else besides the writer of this document, CEO of YG entertainment Yang Hyun Seok, and the participants in the contract, Lee Amanda, Kwon Wan Shik and Kwon Young Don.

 

In order to get attention to the Kwon Twins and their upcoming album, Amanda Lee will feign a relationship with both Kwon Wan Shik and Kwon Young Don.  This so called Love Triangle will also be the title and concept of their upcoming album.

In order to get these relations known to the press the participants in the contract will have several date on public locations and need to feign a romantic and affectionate relationship. For the duration of this contract the participants in this contract can not have another relationship of this kind with anyone else nor can they be seen in public besides when they have the said public dates above.

These public dates will consist of dinners, movie dates,  strolls through the park and club dates. If the press doesn't catch up on this love triangle YG entertainment will send pictures through an anonymous source to the mayor newspapers.

I repeat, in order to make this plan a successful nobody can spill a word about this until promotions are over.

It is short but it is clear. I order another cappuccino and close the file. It's 11.50 P.M. but it feels a year passed by in only single day. Would Jiyong be able to put Yongie in bed, it's always such a hassle. Would he get him to shower. Would he tell him a story, sing him a song, give him a kiss before he goes to sleep, check on him every singe hour because he thinks it's all just a dream.

"Hi Noona." A cheerful voice interrupts my thoughts. "Hey Seungri-ah." I smile at him thinking about what Seung Hyun told me earlier. Did I really look get the 'panda look' because of me? "Can I join you?" "Of course." He sits down and slides his chair a bit closer to mine. "You look tired." "It's been an exhausting and long day." I close the file in front of me. "And I can say the same about you, you also look like you didn't get a lot of sleep lately." "Oh, well you know how it is right, the life of an idol." He says as if it's nothing. He takes a sip of his water before he continues. "No, but really, I'm used to it now the circles were worse when you left noona. I really missed you." "Oh, Seungri... You're way to sweet, I missed you too. I missed everybody a lot, I'm glad I came back to such wonderful friends." I lean in and hug him.

"It was nice to talk to you again Seungri, we should meet up more often but I've got to go now. I'll call you soon and pick a date okay." "Ne Noona, take care."

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry for a late late update. and I'm sorry for a short short update. I had a way longer chapter but I lost the whole damn thing... anyway I try to update more regularly but I'm not sure if I'm able to due to school, upcoming exams a holiday to Valencia and within 2 months I'll be going to Korea again for 8,5 weeks so I've to prepare for that as well. so sorry sorry sorry... I hope you enjoyed this update