He can dance!

Who is the father?

I know it has been a while, I've been extremly busy with uni, writing papers and studying for my exams. I passed them all except for one :( I have a resit on Turshday :(:( ) anyway I won't keep you from reading the new chapter.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Dong wook and Teddy liked you, their dongsaeng that they could take care of, the little one they could spoil, JiHyea liked you, you were her dance buddy, she had a hard time to handle the attention of all the guys when you left. Seungri liked you… he missed his Noona, they call him Panda nowadays. I’m blaming those dark circles on you.” He points to a picture of Seungri. “Daesung missed his crazy buddy, Youngbae his best friend… And I…”  SeungHyun leans towards me, reaching his hand out.

“Amanda! Where are you, we’re home and Yongie wants to stay over.” Seung Hyuns hand moves in a different direction and touches my shoulder casually.  “Go, they are waiting for you.” I slowly walk down the stairs; it seems like for the first time in my life I have to leave my little boy alone. When I am downstairs I kneel in front of Yongie. I wet the point of a tissue and remove some traces of grass from his face. “What did you guys do?” I ask Jiyong. “We rolled with Gaho through the grass.” They are so silly. “Mommy, Jiyong said I could stay.” “That’s true, you can stay here if you want, all we need to do is bring your stuff here, but if you don’t want you don’t have to go.” I say with a little hope in my voice. He furiously shakes his head. “I want to stay, but I want Baba.” I’m trying to hold back my tears but my voice is a little shaky when I say. “Ok and we get Baba for you when we get your clothes and toys from the hotel.” Jiyong looks slightly confused and so does Seunghyun, he only came downstairs a couple of seconds ago. “Who is Baba?” “It’s his elephant plushy YG gave him when Yongie e. It’s his favorite although it has holes and stuffing coming out of it. He loves his Baba, isn’t that right?” I ask yongie. He nods his head and his eyes have a twinkle “Can we get Baba now?” He asks.

I look at Jiyong who looks at Yongie with a tender expression. Why was I so selfish and why did I keep Yongie for myself all this time? It’s clear that Jiyong loves Yongie as much as I do. “Come, let’s go. Let’s get the stuff. I walk past the three of them when I suddenly get hugged from behind. “Thank you Amanda, I know this must be difficult for you.”  I turn around and I put my head on his shoulder soaking it with my tears. He leads me to the car. “You can always stay over and we can take care of Yongie together. The three of us.” He buckles Yongie up in the backseat, get in the car himself and he drives away. “No, it’s okay. It’s only fair for you to have him this week; I’ve taken care of him for the past 4 years. One week won’t hurt me.” I say while I wipe away the tears with the tip of my sweater. Jiyong places a hand on my leg and rubs it a little. “It will be all right Amanda.”

I put my head against the cool glass of the window. Everything will be all right, everything will be all right. I keep on repeating that sentence until we arrive at the hotel. I grab Yongies huge suitcase, it may be even bigger than mine and that’s almost impossible. I take the clothes out of the closet and place them in neat row in the suitcase. I give Baba to Yongie and a bag with toys to Jiyong. “That’s all.” We walk back to the car and put the suitcase and the bag with toys in the trunk.  I give Yongie a long hug and a lot of kisses. “Mommie!” He exclaims irritated. “Listen to Jiyong… your appa okay? Be careful.” I ruffle through his hair.

This is it. The moment of letting go. “Take good care of him Jiyong. I’m going to kill you if something happens to him.” I wave them goodbye. "You don't have to leave yet; we still can have dinner together." "No it's okay, I want some time alone." I wave once again and return to my hotel room. I turn on the TV but after 5 minutes of going through the channels I turn it back of. I glance over to the clock on the wall, only 6.30 P.M. I walk to my room and throw a pair of sneakers, grey sweatpants a blue top and some towels in a duffle bag. I go back down again and hail a cab. “YG Building please.” I say to the driver. I hope dancing can stop me from thinking about Yongie too much. Once I arrive at the building I walk to an empty practice room. I turn on the music and walk to the locker room to change. Then I start warming up and I freestyle for a bit until I start practicing the routine for the Kwon twins. I’m so immersed in dancing that I only notice someone coming in when the music is turned off. Irritated she turns around. Who dares to turn off her music? “Oh, Seunghyun! What are you doing here?”

“I came to check on you to see if you are all right. To see if you needed some company after being all alone but it seems as if you already found some distraction.” He sits down on the floor and grabs an energy bar from my bag. “Which routine are you practicing anyway?” “The one with the Kwon twins.” I answer as I turn the music back on. “Oh, I’ve heard about it, isn’t it difficult to practice it all by yourself?” “Oh, no it’s okay; I’ve had more difficult challenges in life. Why? Want to help me or are you still as stiff as 4 years ago?” He jumps up from the floor. “What! Me stiff.” He starts to swirl his hips around like crazy. “What, you call this stiff? Teach me that routine, I’m sure I’ll turn out to be a better dancer than those twins.” He exclaims.

So I taught him the routine, which was harder than he thought it would be. However he didn’t give up and we had a great time dancing and goofing around. That is until I got interrupted again. Right when we were doing a Tango-ish move. Top had his arm wrapped around my waist and we were leaning towards the floor. His face really close to mine. Top dropped me when he sees who is interrupting them. Mister HyunSuk himself. “Amanda, how are you? I saw you entered the buildin quite a few hours ago… OH. Seung Hyun.” “Oh President.” TOP makes a 90 degree bow.  I rubbed my but while I got up. I stomp Seunghyun against his arm. “Wow, that hurts.” “Hi HyunSuk. I’m fine, except that my but hurts.” “Haha, yes I see why.” He says. “I’m glad you are fine. I thought you needed some companionship after sending Yongie of with Jiyong. However that doesn’t seem necessary. I’ll leave now.” “Ne, thank you for stopping by.” I bow to him. “Oh one more thing, can you come to my office in 15 minutes? I have something important to discuss!”

“Yah!” I exclaim after YG left. “Why did you drop me?” “It’s just.” SeungHyun starts explaining. “I usually don’t dance and if YG would see me dance I would have to work my of in dance practice again.” “You lazy pig!” I laugh while hitting him against his arm once again. “I’m so sorry but I love you.” He starts singing. “All those lies!” I reply. Seunghyun chuckles. “Shouldn’t you take a shower?” “CHOI SEUNG HYUN! Do you say that I smell bad?” “NO! No!  That’s not it, but you have to meet with YG in 15 minutes and I know how girls are. It takes them ages to get ready.” “Yah! That’s it. I say while pushing SeungHyun to the door. “Out! Now”. I close the door behind him and leans against it. It had been a long time since I had so much fun.

20 Minutes later I knock on HyunSuks office door I wonder what he wants to talk to me about. “Come in.” He says. I greet him and sit down in front of him in one of the three empty chairs. “I'm glad you could make it on such a short notice.” HyunSuk says while rummaging through the drawers of his desk. “Did you already find a place to stay or are you still staying at that hotel?” He asks. “I haven’t had any time yet to find a place so I think I’ll be staying at the hotel for a bit longer.” “Hmm okay.” He replies while putting a piece of paper on his desks. “Take a look at this.” He pushes the paper towards me. I turn it around and it shows a picture of the inside of a condo. “Whoa this is pretty.” “I’m glad that you like it. It’s yours now.” “What! I don’t know what to say! Thank you! Thank you so much!” Omo, what is happening. If I didn’t have to let Yongie go today I would think this is one of the best days of my lifes. He only smiles.  “So now that’s taken care of I have something else to discuss”. Someone knocked on HyunSuks door. “Come in.”

The Kwon twins come in and sit down next to me. I’m shocked to see them, I thought I would have some time to think over our meetup before I see him again.. “Okay, I’ll get straight to the point. I heard there is some trouble between the three of you.” Oh , I knew HyunSuk would find out somehow, I better make up some lie or else the twins will get even meaner to me. “Oh YG, it’s nothing, it’s just that. We had a little bit of trouble to get started since the dance is so intimate and we don’t really know each other.” Hyun Suk smiled a bit. “Amanda I appreciate the fact that you are trying to protect them but I know that that is not the problem. Don’t try to hide things from me; I have eyes and ears everywhere.” He turns to the brothers. “Are you two trying to underestimate my sense of judgment? Do you think I can’t tell who is good and who isn’t? If I pick the rotten apples then tell me how come that Big Bang and 2EN1 are so popular? How come everybody praises Se7en and Gummy for their musical abilities?” YG slams his hands on his desk. “TELL ME!” “We-we.” Youngdon starts. “We never said anything like that!” WanShik finishes the sentence. “Yes you did. Remember the day when you called Amanda a cheap , using her body to get into the company. She is good, that’s why she is here, she has a good spirit and she keeps the family together. Actually I wish I could be a bit more like her. Work hard and raise a child. It must be difficult. You two should apologize” With those words he finished his preach. “So?” He got out of his seat and stands in front of the window.

 “I’m sorry Amanda.” YoungDon says first. “I didn’t mean to hurt you.” Wan Shik says. “It’s okay, guys. I know. Let’s forget about it.” I say although I haven’t really forgiven them. “Good, now things are cleared up I’ve two more announcements to make...” He looks at me. “First of the guy you will walk away with in the music video. I think Choi SeungHyun is a good option. You two have chemistry and he can dance, much to my surprise. The other thing; It’s time to introduce you to the public Amanda. It’s time to let the gossip begin.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

let the gossip begin indeed.

so tell me what do you think? comments are much apreaciated.