The Stranger

Who is the father?

As stated in the Foreword, I need critique, please tell me why you like it or not like it. what I should change, what is good, what not!

Thank you!      changed the beginning.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Look mummy, it's like a cauliflower. And that one it's like cotton candy." "Yes, honey they are beautiful." I can't share in his exitedment. "Ladies and Gentleman, fasten your seatbelt please. We're soon arriving at Gimpo airport." I feel the knot in my stomach tighten. We're almost there. I haven't been in Seoul since that day.. . "Mummy, don't be sad." His little hand takes mine. "Mommy, smile!".

Of Course I smile. I am so happy to have him. He is the good thing I got out of all the trouble.

Ladies and Gentleman, we safely arrived at Gimpo Airport. Current temperature is 29 degrees centigrade. Thank you for Flying with Asiana Airlines.

29 degrees. Why isn't it winter so I could wrap up and be unrecognizable. I pull my big round summer hat over my eyes. "Jongie, let's go". We go through customes and get a cab to downtown Seoul.

The moment I get out of the cab the wind gets hold of my hat, I see it cross the road and get dropped right in front of the feet of a tall and handsome young man. He picks it up and looks around searchingly, when our eyes meet he crosses the same road the hat has done before. “Here, I think you’ve lost something”.

I found the stranger now standing in front of me. He was even taller when he was so close. He is well built; I am able to see his muscles move under his shirt and tailored jacket. Unfortunately I can't see his face since he wears a cap low over his eyes and a pair of rather interesting sunglasses.

“Mummie! Can I get out now?” Jongie! I was so mesmerized by the man that I didn’t even think of getting Jongie out of the car. “Honey, of course. Let me help you with the seatbelt.”  As I unbuckled the belt he hops out of the car and looks at the stranger. “Your glasses are funny!” “Kanghan Jong!” I turned to the stranger. “I am so sorry”. I said as I lowered my head. “It doesn’t matter; I take funny as a compliment”. He knelt down in front of my son. “Do you like them?” “Yes sir!” The stranger takes of his glasses and places them on top of Jongies head. “Now you are the coolest kid in the block!”  Jongie grabs the glasses of his head and looks at them. With a big smile on his face he thanks the man.

The stranger took out his cell phone; he looked at me with a questioning look. “Do you mind?” Those eyes… not being able to say anything I just shook my head. “Say Kimchi!”

He got up again. “You have a cute son. I think he will grow up as a great kid, his father must be proud”. Hearing the word father got me back to reality as I was so intrigued by his face. He doesn’thave the classic Korean handsome features, he didn’t look like the flower boys,but he has a strong jaw line and eyes that could let every girl in the world faint. “The father doesn’t know”. His mouth formed a silent ‘o’.  “I am sorry to hear that”.

“YAH, CHOI! GET IN THE CAR”. Across the street I saw someone waving like crazy. Choi, I look up at the building. In big letters it read ‘YG entertainment’. Choi… I now look at the stranger and tilt my head. Choi. I can’t believe I didn't recognize him. I can’t believe he didn’t recognize me. “It seems like I’ve to go”. “It was nice to meet you and your son”. He ruffles with his hand through Jongies hair. “Oh and here is your hat back”. Damn, I totally forgot about it. I grab the hat out of his hand sand quickly put it on my head. I do it so fast that it makes him chuckle. It makes me feel warm inside. He smiles at me as he flicked his hand up giving me a quick wave as he began to walk. “Annyoung, thank you!” Jongie starts waving like crazy and then bows a perfect 90 degree bow. “Thank you!”

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Not Satisfied with this chapter, changed the first 3 paragraphs. Tell me what you think of it !

And what do you think of how she meets 'Choi' tell me, I need feedback on this story!