4 Seasons of LOVE

Description

Title: Summer Day (SeoKyu)

 

Seohyun is an only child and a man-hater. She would rather choose to be alone and read her books than to be with her friends. But it will all change when she meet the perfect guy for her.

Kyuhyun is a bad guy. He always skips class and went to the bars or streets and cause wars. He doesn’t care to anyone or his own family. He would rather be with his friends than stay at the school and study. It will all changed when he meet this girl. He’ll fall in love with her and will change everything for her.

 

Title: Fall for You (TaeWon)

 

Taeyeon is a simple girl who believes in love. But too bad because she never been into it. All she wants to happen is to be in love and beloved by someone who’ll never let her go.

Siwon is a rich guy who never experienced how to be loved by someone else. His parents were busy to work and the only person who can understand him is his grandfather.

 

Title: Snowy Wish (SooHae)

 

Sooyoung is a girl who hates Christmas. She has so many bad memories at Christmas. She has everything in the world except LOVE. All she ever wants is someone who loves her truly and will never let her go, a person who will never leave her.

Donghae is a guy who respects girl so much. He’s all the girls ever wanted and  their dream guy. He has everything including love and happiness and he wants to share it to everyone who needs it. All he ever do is to make someone special to him be happy

 

Title: Cherry Blossoms (YulWook)

Yuri and Ryeowook are childhood friends. They made a promise that they will stick to each other no matter what happens.One day, Ryeowook went to America and left Yuri alone. Ryeowook promised to go back to Korea and look for Yuri. Yuri always wait for Ryeowook under the Cherry Blossom tree where they usually go. Years had passed. Ryeowook was able to go back to Korea but an unfortunate event had happen. What he didnt know is that Yuri doesnt remember him anymore.