Chapter 5

Forever Your Last Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Oppa~,” Sunny called.

“Soon-Gyu!!” Eunhyuk replied.

“Oppa, what are you doing today?” Sunny asked.

“I’m…working out,” Eunhyuk walked out without a shirt.

“Oppa! I’m your sister!” Sunny screamed.

“I’m just practicing my moves for girls!” Eunhyuk winked.

“Oppa, if you were a guy I liked then it might work but you’re my brother so it won’t!” Sunny pretended to throw up.

“Put on a shirt…What abs do you have?” Donghae said while wearing sunglasses.

“Hey!! Those are mine!!” Eunhyuk reached for it and took it off.

“No!” Donghae tried to grab it but Eunhyuk looked back at Donghae.

“Oppa…You’re eyes,” Sunny pointed.

“Why are they red and swollen? Donghae, what’s going on?” Eunhyuk asked.

“I-I didn’t sleep,” Donghae replied as his voice cracked.

“Oppa,” Sunny said with tears filling in her eyes.

“I-It’s nothing…Let’s go eat…Okay,” Donghae smiled with his sad eyes.

“Hae…” Eunhyuk called.

“You only called me that when mom and dad were around,” Donghae muttered and walked to the kitchen.

“Donghae, stop it!” Eunhyuk screamed.

“Oppa, please don’t yell at him,” Sunny begged while holding his arm. Eunhyuk pulled Sunny’s hand away and walked towards Donghae.

“What has gotten into you?!” Eunhyuk shouted at Donghae in the face.

“Nothing, Eunhyuk,” Donghae said.

“Eunhyuk?...What happened to Hyukjae or Hyung…Hyukkie or Hyuk? What happened?” Eunhyuk asked.

“I only called you that when Eomma and Appa-,” Donghae started.

“Get over it, Donghae!!!” Eunhyuk screamed.

“Please stop it,” Sunny begged.

“How am I supposed to get over it?! How?!” Donghae shouted.

“It’s been six years since the car crash!!! Four years!!!” Eunhyuk yelled.

“But it was our parents!! The people that cared for me!!!!!!” Donghae cried.

“Was it your fault?! It wasn’t!!! We’re happy now!! Why are you bringing it up?!” Eunhyuk screamed.

“Because!!! I wasn’t taught right…I-I’m working at a grocery store...They didn’t see me graduate like you did!!! That’s the reason why I’m not as good as you!!! Because…” Donghae closed his eyes tightly. “A-And S-Soon-Gyu was only sixteen…Sixteen…She had to leave to our grandparents house…A-And I was preparing for graduation…A-And you Eomma and Appa believed in you, they saw you graduate, t-they…I hate it, okay?!” Donghae screamed.

“Donghae!!! It doesn’t matter!! You graduated, you will have a good job, it’s just you’re not ready yet…You still need to learn a little more…You-,” Eunhyuk started.

“I’m leaving! I don’t care! I know that I need to learn more! But why isn’t it Appa teaching me like how he taught you?...I…I’m jealous of you, Hyung!! I’m jealous, okay?!” Donghae screamed with tears falling. “I’m leaving, I’m already late,” Donghae quickly put on a cap and sunglasses and walked out the house.

“Donghae oppa!” Sunny tried to run after him.

“He needs time alone,” Eunhyuk said when he grabbed Sunny’s wrist. “I’ll talk to him later,”

 

“Gosh…Donghae, what do I have to do?” Eunhyuk muttered while driving. “Why are you-,” before he could finish he realized he ran a red light and a car was in front of him. “Oh my god!” Eunhyuk slammed the breaks and came to a stop. He quickly got out of the car and ran to the window of the other car. “Miss!” he knocked on the window and saw her leaning her forehead against the wheel.

“Omo!” he heard her say and looked up. She quickly opened the door and stood up. “I’m so sorry! I should have watched what I was doing…I-,” she started.

“Hyoyeon?” he smiled.

“E-E…” Hyoyeon looked up. “Eunhyuk!”

“Coincidence, huh?” Eunhyuk chuckled.

“I’m so sorry,” Hyoyeon said.

“No, it’s my fault…I can’t see…Single eyelids,” Eunhyuk joked.

“Single eyelids aren’t bad!” Hyoyeon laughed.

HONK HONK

“We should move our cars,” Hyoyeon suggested.

“Yeah,” Eunhyuk nodded and ran to his car.

 

“Why are you still here?” Sungmin asked Jessica when he walked downstairs.

“I’m too scared to go to work,” Jessica replied.

“Leave…Now,” Sungmin demanded.

“But-,”

“I need to go to work too,” Sungmin pushed Jessica out.

“Bye,” he said and slammed the door.

“YAH!!!!!!!!!” Jessica pouted. “Stupid Sungmin!!”

“What?” Sungmin opened the door and walked out.

“I mean…” Jessica said and Sungmin got in his car.

“Bye,” he smirked and drove off.

 

“I’m sorry,” Eunhyuk laughed.

“It’s nothing,” Hyoyeon said.

“If I wasn’t thinking and I was paying attention, I wouldn’t have ran the red light,” Eunhyuk gave her some coffee.

“Is something wrong?” Hyoyeon asked.

“It’s Donghae,” Eunhyuk r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter