Chapter 4

Forever Your Last Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I hate him so much!!!” Jessica screamed.

“Hate who?” a voice asked at the door.

“The milk guy!!! The delivery guy!!” Jessica shouted.

“Well thanks,” the voice said.

“Y-You?!” Jessica shouted.

“The name is Donghae,” he corrected.

“More like ding dong,” Jessica rolled her eyes.

“What?!” Donghae screamed and walked to the counter.

“I said it!” Jessica yelled.

“Yah,” Donghae poked her forehead. “Pretty girls shouldn’t yell and doodle while working,” Donghae smirked.

“D-Doodle?!” Jessica held up her sketchpad.

“Yes, doodle,” Donghae said.

“For your information this is a dress!!” Jessica screamed.

“Okay, Miss. I want to be a fashion designer but I work in a convenient store,” Donghae smirked.

“You-,” Jessica got cut off when Donghae pushed her face away.

“Bye,” he laughed and left.

“Y-You!” Jessica screamed.

“I just want to buy my cookies,” a little boy said and left the store.

“Aish!!” Jessica cried.

 

“I-I’m really s-so,” Sunny started.

“Why do you have to be so clumsy?!” Sungmin shouted and everyone stared at him.

“Omo…” the people muttered.

“You! You caused all this!! I’m getting out,” Sungmin threw a sheet of paper on the floor and left.

“Shopping list?” Sunny asked.

 

“People these days, I swear,” Sungmin said while sitting standing next to a bench.

“Hyung, would you like to sit down?” a little boy asked.

“Me? Do you know who I am? And who gave you permission to call me hyung? So rude! And why would I sit on a filthy bench at an ugly park,” Sungmin asked.

“S-Sorry,” the boy started to cry and ran off.

“Omo,” he heard someone say. “Are you okay?”

“H-He,” the boy cried harder.

“Don’t cry,” the person giggled. “Here’s a lollipop…Now be a big boy…Okay?” the voice asked.

“N-Ne,” the boy nodded and ran off.

“Let’s see,” the person said. “Sunny, Sunny, Sunny, I love you~,” she sang. “Lee Sunny!” she laughed and started walking with a bunch of grocery bags. “Now where can he-Oh!” Sunny exclaimed when she saw Sungmin.

“Not you again,” Sungmin muttered.

“So you were the person that made the little boy cry,” Sunny sat down at the bench.

“What do you want?” Sungmin asked while looking down at her.

“Aren’t you going to sit down?” Sunny asked.

“No, it’s dirty,” Sungmin said.

“Then…” Sunny took out a wet napkin.

“What are you-,” Sungmin started until he saw Sunny wiping the seat.

“It’s dry, you can sit down,” Sunny smiled.

“Aish,” Sungmin wiped the seat again and sat down.

“Are you always like this?” Sunny asked.

“Excuse me?” Sungmin replied.

“I’m sorry,” Sunny apologized.

“So you’re mature…You’re not all childish and spoiled?” Sungmin asked.

“E-Excuse me?” Sunny asked.

“Look at you…You’re twenty? Are you kidding? You act like a little kid,” Sungmin told her.

“I’m sorry but you shouldn’t talk to someone you don’t know like that. That’s just judging someone by the cover and that’s very rude.” Sunny said. “I just came to apologize for going into the wrong company; causing trouble and making you do that to me. Thank you very much for embarrassing me. But I also want to apologize for embarrassing you in the store. I might not be a big company owner as you, and that’s why I don’t care. People don’t know the real me, they don’t know about my background. So I’m sorry for disturbing you,” Sunny placed something down on the bench and walked off without caring her grocery bags.

“Yah! You’re grocery bags!” Sungmin shouted but Sunny was out of sight.

“This girl,” Sungmin muttered and looked over and saw Hyoyeon’s shopping list with a chocolate bar on it. “Don’t tell me…” Sungmin looked in the grocery bags. “She brought my things,” he said.

 

“Where’s Sunny?” Eunhyuk muttered while looking outside the company. “I guess she isn’t coming for lunch,” Eunhyuk said and started walking towards a coffee shop across the street.

“Now where can this boy be?” he heard someone say and bumped into someone.

“I’m so sorry,” they both said and looked at each other.

“Eunhyuk-shi,” the person smiled.

“You…” Eunhyuk started and the person brushed her blonde hair to the side. “Hyoyeon,” he smiled.

“What are you doing?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Looking for Sunny,” he laughed. “But I guess she won’t eat lunch with me,”

“Hey, I’m looking for my cousin, but he always leaves,” Hyoyeon giggled.

“Since we’re both alone…Do you want to have lunch with me?” Eunhyuk asked and Hyoyeon started to blush.

“M-Me?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Who else?” he smiled.

“O-Okay,” Hyoyeon nodded shyly.

 

“I AM GOING TO BEAT HIM UP WHEN I SEE HIM!!!” Jessica screamed while stomping out of the store. “Now I don’t have a cell phone to call Hyo or Minnie!” she pouted.

“Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry,” someone sang.

“That kid better be sorry!” Jessica muttered.

“You better run, run, run, run, run,” he sang again.

“B-Bwoh?” Jessica turned around

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter