Chapter 26

Forever Your Last Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hyung, are you okay?" Donghae asked during breakfast.

"I bought more strawberry milk," Sunny added.

"I... Hyoyeon... She.." Eunhyuk looked down and bit his lip.

"It's okay," Sunny patted his back softly. 

"I can't believe she lied this whole time. She's Lee Sungmin's cousin too!" Eunhyuk shouted and Sunny stopped.

"They're cousins?" Sunny asked.

"It all makes sense. I fell for it," Eunhyuk groaned.

"That means Jessica and Hyoyeon are cousins." Sunny thought. "The three of them are cousins."

"Soon-Gyu, what are you thinking about?" Donghae asked.

"N-Nothing," Sunny shook her head. 

"I have a meeting to attend, so does Donghae," Eunhyuk stood up.

"Who's picking up Jongin tomorrow night?" Donghae asked.

"I will. Donghae, you worry about the company. Soon-Gyu, I don't know. If you want to come then come." Eunhyuk shrugged and started heading out.

"He's going to be fine. Don't worry. Are you going somewhere for lunch? If not Oppa will take you." Donghae said.

"I already made plans." Sunny replied.

"Alright then. Annyeong~" Donghae waved and left.

 

"Your boyfriend was who?!" Sungmin screamed while the Kim family and Jessica stayed quiet.

"Lee Hyukjae! So what?!" Hyoyeon asked.

"It's breakfast, can't we eat peacefully?" Jessica whispered.

"How can you?! Out of all people!" Sungmin yelled.

"I didn't know it was him! There's nothing wrong with it!" Hyoyeon shouted.

"Nothing wrong?! If he knew he could have destroyed our company!" Sungmin slammed his hand down on the table.

"I don't care about the company!" Hyoyeon told him. "I'm sick of it! I hate it!"

"Kim Hyoyeon!" Her father shouted.

"I'm leaving!" Hyoyeon got up and left the table.

"Hyoyeon!" Jessica called and chased after her.

 

"Hyung, I think my resort is ready to open," Donghae said while the two walked out.

"I know. Yuri's been working on the opening of it. There we will be using the furniture from Soon-Gyu's company." Eunhyuk told him.

"Good because speaking about the devil. He's right there." Donghae pointed.

"Aiden and Hyukjae, how is life going for you?" Sungmin asked.

"Better than yours," Donghae replied.

"Oh really? I don't want to keep talking to you because I have a girl to meet," Sungmin said.

"You? A girl? Who's the unlucky girl?" Donghae laughed.

"At least my company isn't going down because of a girl," Sungmin muttered.

"What did you say?" Eunhyuk glared at Sungmin.

"I know about it," Sungmin smirked.

"No matter what you do, I'll always be better than you!" Eunhyuk screamed.

"Hyung! People are looking!" Donghae said and held him back as Sungmin's phone rang.

"Got to go," Sungmin smirked and left.

"She told him! Donghae, she told him!" Eunhyuk shouted.

"Hyung, let's just go back to the company, okay?" Donghae pushed him out slowly.

 

"Don't make me go!!" Kai begged Henry.

"Sorry, kid. These orders are from your Hyungs. They'll kill me if I don't send you off." Henry replied, giving the ticket to Kai.

"But... It's fun over here," Kai said. "It's not like they will have time for me. I heard Seoul kids were mean."

"Don't worry. They're nice. Go on the plane and be a good boy," Henry patted his shoulder. "I have to go meet Amber. Hurry!"

"Fine! Bye!" Kai waved and left into the airplane.

"Now, where's Amber?" Henry asked while checking his phone.

 

"It was fun traveling you but now I have to send you off," Amber said.

"I don't want to go. It's crazy," Krystal replied.

"It can't be that bad, have fun, I'll visit," Amber promised.

"Amber!" Henry waved and ran to her. "Hi, Krystal."

"What are you doing here?" Krystal asked.

"Didn't I tell you we came to China because Henry was here and your flight was booked from here?" Amber replied.

"Right. I should get going. Bye~" Krystal waved and left.

"Isn't it weird how we're both dropping someone off but they don't know each other?" Henry asked.

"Things happen." Amber shrugged.

 

"Sunny!" Sungmin called while leaving the building.

"Hello~" Sunny smiled and walked to him. "How did the meeting go?"

"It was good. I'm finally the best." Sungmin chuckled.

"The best?" Sunny asked.

"You'll know soon. It's business, you wouldn't understand." Sungmin replied and put his arm around her shoulder. "Where should we eat?" 

"Um... I don't know," Sunny shrugged.

"My car," Sungmin told the person as they waited for it.

"I can't believe," Eunhyuk started while walking out the building.

"Hyung, you have Soon-Gyu and I, don't worry." Donghae said.

"I need to call Soon-Gyu and tell her about our plan," Eunhyuk said, walking towards the valet parking.

"I'll go her our car," Donghae said and ran towards the person while Eunhyuk dialed Sunny's number.

"Lets go out for dinner too, okay?" Sungmin smiled.

"Sounds good!" Sunny nodded.

"Lee Hyukjae's car," Donghae told the person.

"Lee Hyukjae?" Sungmin and Sunny said as they looked over. Donghae turned around as his eyes went wide, seeing Sungmin's arm around Sunny.

"S-Soon-Gyu?" Donghae whispered.

"Did you get the car yet?" Eunhyuk asked, looking up from his phone as it dropped onto the concrete.

"O-Oppa," Sunny started.

"Oppa?" Sungmin looked at her.

"Lee Soon-Gyu, what is this?" Eunhyuk whispered with tears. "What are you doing right now?"

"Oppa, let me explain," Sunny started and held his arm.

"What have you been doing this whole time?!" Donghae screamed.

"Oppas, please," Sunny begged.

"I can't believe you did this to me," Eunhyuk whispered.

"You're Lee Soon-Gyu? You're their sister?" Sungmin glared at Sunny.

"Just listen," Sunny started.

"There's nothing for me to listen to," Sungmin replied and left in his car.

"Sungmin!" Sunny screamed.

"I'm hurt," Eunhyuk told her. "I... I don't know what to say." He said and wiped his tears. "I'll go home first." He whispered and got in the car.

"Oppa, listen to me, please," Sunny told Donghae.

"We'll speak at home. Hyung is hurt. Very hurt." Donghae said and got in the car as it drove off.

Sunny's phone rang as she picked it up.

"Sunny!" Jessica called.

"J-Jessica," Sunny cried.

"What is it?" Jessica asked.

"They know," Sunny wept. "They know."

 

"You lied to me this whole time!" Sungmin yelled at Jessica.

"It's only because I think this is all dumb!" Jessica screamed.

"Wae?! This is our life! Our money!" Sungmin shouted.

"Cause Sunny made you happy! I can't ruin that!" Jessica told him.

"I don't care anymore. You get out of my house by tomorrow," Sungmin pointed.

"Oppa!" Jessica screamed.

"What other secrets have you hid from me? First Hyoyeon and that Lee Hyukjae! Now me and their sister! What else?!" Sungmin asked.

"I'm dating her brother! Lee Donghae is my boyfriend!" Jessica replied.

"Bwoh?!" Sungmin glared at her.

"I don't even care anymore!" Jessica screamed.

"You know what. You're staying at my house, if you meet up with that Aiden guy, I'll make your parents come get you," Sungmin threatened. "And I know you and Krystal wouldn't like that." He said and walked out.

 

"Oppa, please," Sunny begged.

"Soon-Gyu! All my hard work of raising you and this whole time you were lying to me?!" Eunhyuk cried.

"I know I should have interactions with Lee Sungmin but-," Sunny started.

"It's not that fact that its Lee Sungmin but the fact that my younger sister lied to me this whole time! You knew yet you hid it from me, wae?" Eunhyuk asked.

"I didn't want you to get hurt," Sunny whispered.

"I'm more hurt now," Eunhyuk said. "You don't know what his family is like. You don't know what his cousins' family did!"

"What did they do?" Donghae asked as Sunny looked at him.

"Jessica... She's Sungmin's cousin, isn't she?" Eunhyuk asked.

"How did you know?" Sunny whispered.

"What are you talking about?" Donghae questioned.

"Yuri told me. I-I have nothing more to say about her. She's Jung Sooyeon. I have nothing to say." Eunhyuk said as Donghae got up and grabbed him.

"Hyung, what did their family do to us?" Donghae looked into Eunhyuk's eyes. Eunhyuk couldn't help but cry more.

"D-Don't ask me. It's nothing, Donghae. Don't worry about it." Eunhyuk told him.

"Oppa, what's hurting you?" Sunny whispered. "What did her family do?" Sunny asked.

"I said nothing! Both of you just go to bed!" Eunhyuk screamed and left towards his room.

"What happened?" Donghae muttered and sat down.

"Was it that bad?" Sunny asked.

 

"That was a good bap," Kai yawned and stretched.

"Excuse me, your hand is in my way," Krystal replied as Kai looked over.

"Since when did you get here?" Kai asked.

"Since the flight took off," Krystal rolled her eyes. 

"Why didn't I see you then?" Kai raised an eyebrow.

"Cause you were already sleeping when I got on," Krystal muttered.

"So you paid attention to me?" Kai smiled.

"You wish," Krystal said and kept reading her book.

"Wait. Your Korean?" Kai asked.

"What language have I been speaking then?" Krystal shook her head.

"Your mean," Kai said.

"Your annoying," Krystal replied.

"Ow, that hurts," Kai covered his heart.

"Alright. Now leave me alone." Krystal demanded.

"Mean girls. I hope I never run into them again!" Kai hissed and fell asleep.

"Annoying boys. I wish to not see them again." Krystal whispered and kept reading her book.

 

"Eomma, Appa." Eunhyuk looked at the picture. "I've let you down." He cried. "I didn't give enough time to Soon-Gyu. Was that the reason why she lied?" He asked.

"I don't know what to do anymore. I've let you down." He wept softly. "Please don't let anything bad happen. Help me with the company. Let Soon-Gyu grow to be a good person. Also let Jongin come here safely and be a wonderful person. Most importantly, don't let Donghae find out. Please." Eunhyuk whispered. "Don't let him and Sunny know."

 

~Next Day

"W-What?" Hyoyeon looked at Jessica.

"Basically the three of us have a relationship with the rivals," Jessica muttered.

"How is that possible? I saw Donghae all the time but I didn't see you," Hyoyeon said.

"I don't know." Jessica shrugged.

"Small world," Hyoyeon sighed. "The engagement party is in a four days. I don't think I can run away this time."

"Things will get better. I need to go pick up Soojung now, you keep preparing." Jessica said as she left.

"I don't want to," Hyoyeon looked at the party plans as she let out a sigh. 

 

"What did her family do?" Donghae whispered after finishing talking to Jessica. "What does Hyung know that I don't." 

"Donghae-ah," Eunhyuk called and knocked on his door.

"Ne, Hyung?" Donghae sat up.

"I'm going to go pick up Jongin. Go fix up his room for me." Eunhyuk said peeking his head in the room.

"Ne," Donghae nodded and went to Kai's room to set up.

"Oppa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter