Chapter 14

Forever Your Last Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Ehhhhhhhh~, y Lady!” Donghae sang and Eunhyuk popped up. “EWWWWWWWWW!! Ugly Lady!” Donghae screamed and rolled down the stairs.

“The stairs are for walking,” Eunhyuk jumped on Donghae.

“OW!!! WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU, HYUNG?!” Donghae pouted. “Sunny, where were you yesterday, you weren’t at the school,” Donghae said.

“I…” Sunny kept cooking.

“Did you go out with friends?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Ne,” Sunny nodded while looking down.

“Hyung, why are you dressed so nicely?” Donghae asked.

“Meeting…and guess who’s there?” Eunhyuk replied.

“Lee Sungmin? Ew.” Donghae stuck his tongue out.

“Um…Anyways! Where has Hyoyeon been?” Sunny asked.

“Around, she might come over this weekend,” Eunhyuk replied.

“Donghae Oppa, do you have a girlfriend yet?” Sunny looked at him.

“I’m single, unlike Hyukjae Hyung,” Donghae said.

“What?! I’m single too!” Eunhyuk replied.

“It’s so obvious you want Hyoyeon,” Donghae told him.

“You know what?! I heard that you’re always hanging out with some girl,” Eunhyuk said.

“How did you know?” Donghae asked.

“See! You are! I was making it up but I guess it was real,” Eunhyuk smirked.

“Hyung! Ugh!” Donghae pouted and ate again.

“I will come by during lunch, Oppa.” Sunny smiled and Eunhyuk left.

“Bye~,” Eunhyuk waved.

“So Soon-Gyu…How’s school?” Donghae asked.

“Oppa, go study,” Sunny giggled.

 

“How can I beat him?” Eunhyuk muttered when the meeting ended.

“We all know you can’t,” Sungmin chuckled when he walked by.

“Mind keeping your mouth shut?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Let me see…No.” Sungmin smirked. “I know you don’t stay in your office. Everyone does. How can a nice president get anything done?”

“And what makes you think a mean president will keep his workers?” Eunhyuk replied.

“If you don’t know…My company has two other sub companies. Jung, Kim, and Lee. If anything happens, the other two sub companies might work, unlike you, you only have that one company.” Sungmin told him.

“I’m good enough that I can run a big company myself, I don’t need other companies supporting me,” Eunhyuk told him.

“Whatever you say, Lee Hyukjae,” Sungmin shrugged and walked by Eunhyuk, hitting his shoulder.

“Jerk,” Eunhyuk muttered and walked out of the meeting place.

 

“Hyoyeon…Whatever,” Sungmin muttered and hung up. He looked around and saw a familiar figure.

“Oppa!” the girl waved and ran towards a guy.

“Aigoo,” the guy hugged her. She looked around and Sungmin recognized her.

“Sunny…” Sungmin whispered. “I’m guessing she isn’t single.” He said. “Cool…for her.” He muttered and walked off.

“Oppa,” Sunny smiled.

“Soon-Gyu, where is Donghae?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Oppa is waiting for us, he’s studying hard again,” Sunny told him.

“He really wants to work in the company…Doesn’t he?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Very...” Sunny nodded.

 

“I’ll be buying this,” Donghae placed the snacks and coffee on the counter.

“Shouldn’t you be working?” Jessica asked.

“I quit,” Donghae said.

“You what?!” Jessica screamed in his face. “Why?”

“Because of you obviously,” Donghae replied.

“No way,” Jessica said in English.

“Actually I’m studying and I might go back to school again,” Donghae explained.

“You’re already smart. You’re smart enough.” Jessica told him.

“Not as smart as my brother who is very smart so I’m following his steps. Thanks,” Donghae winked.

“Whatever,” Jessica rolled her eyes.

“Don’t miss me too much…Okay?” Donghae smiled and started walking off.

“Like I ever will!” Jessica screamed.

“Tell my in laws I said hi,” Donghae added.

“Just go!!” Jessica shouted.

 

“You’re home?” Hyoyeon asked while cooking.

“Yeah, sure,” Sungmin sat down on the couch.

“I won’t be home this weekend to cook for you,” Hyoyeon told him.

“Why not?” Sungmin asked.

“I’m going to a friend’s house. We might go on a trip with his family.” Hyoyeon explained.

“Oh okay. Have you been looking into the business lately?” Sungmin asked.

“No, why not?” Hyoyeon replied.

“Without you working we might fall below Lee Hyukjae,” Sungmin told her.

“You know I can’t work or else I have to get married,” Hyoyeon said.

“At least do something. Seriously.” Sungmin groaned.

“I am. I’m working at your house. I will find the files, okay?” Hyoyeon replied. “Sooyoung will get it for me.”

“She better. Your parents don’t work as much as you can. For Jessica…Her parents are in America. She better do something with that fashion company.” Sungmin sighed.

“Don’t worry, we won’t fall behind Lee Hyukjae. I know how it is. We can beat him.” Hyoyeon smiled.

“If only you met him. You don’t even know what kind of guy he is.” Sungmin said. “He’s smart. Smarter than me. I heard his brother is almost as smart as him. Imagine if his brother starts working. They will beat me if Jessica doesn’t do anything and if you keep hiding. You marrying Junho might be a good thing.” Sungmin told her.

“I’m not going to marry him. And besides I will start working when Sooyoung brings me the stuff. Don’t worry about it. He does seem smart. If our companies weren’t combined and I wasn’t working before, we wouldn’t be at the top like him. And he’s working alone. If Jessica and I start working do you think we can finally beat him in the business world?” Hyoyeon asked.

“With you, he and I can maintain first place. If Jessica studies more, maybe we can, unless his brother starts working with him too.” Sungmin groaned.

“Sooyoung told me last time he had a little sister who is also smart. She said if the three of them work together, no one can beat them,” Hyoyeon said.

“No one ever paid attention to the sister, so she’s not a problem.” Sungmin told her.

“Well…Don’t worry! We can d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter