Chapter 12

Forever Your Last Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You are?” Mr. Jung asked.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Donghae imnida,” Donghae bowed ninety degrees.

“Omo, you’re so polite,” Mrs. Jung smiled.

“Eomma, Appa, Donghae and I’ve known each other ever since I came to America,” Jessica told her.

“Ne, we both met at a store,” Donghae said.

“How?” Mr. Jung asked.

“When we were walking,” Jessica said while Donghae said, “When we were driving ,” at the same time. The two stared at each other while her parents looked at them.

“We met when she was walking and I was driving,” Donghae corrected.

“Ne,” Jessica nodded.

“How?” Mr. Jung asked again.

“She was running around.”

“He was driving around.” They said at the same time again.

“Excuse me, what?” Mrs. Jung asked.

“What happened was…” Jessica started.

Jessica’s flashback:

“Omo! I’m going to be late!” Jessica cried while running down the street. “Which way? Which way?” she asked and ran across the street. “Wahhh!” she screamed and her coffee flew in the air and hit acar. The person in the car his windshield and the coffee flew on Jessica’s face. “YAHHH!!!” she screamed and stomped to the car. Suddenly Donghae got out.

“Bwoh?” he glared at her.

“You…Aish!!” she pointed at his face. “I’m so going to kill this jerk.” She thought.

“Yah, do you know who I am?” he asked.”Oh I’m so pretty, I think everyone knows me,” she heard her mind say to her.

“I don’t care who you are!” Jessica screamed. “What an, I’m think I’m so cool, jerk.” She thought again.

“Excuse me but my name is Lee Dong-,”

“Lee Dong Ding I’m so dumb probably,” she laughed in her head. “You were driving so fast that you made me slip and drop my coffee!” she shouted.

“I could have died because of your dumb coffee!” he yelled.

“But your dumb care made my coffee splat all over my face!” she cried. “That’s right dumb pretty car!” she thought.

“Here!!” he threw a towel at her. “Aish!!! I have five minutes left till I’m late,” he muttered and drove off.

“T-Taxi!!” Jessica called. “Ewww this towel…Oh, it actually smells good.” She thought and got in the taxi.

 

Donghae’s Flashback:

“Neorago~,” Donghae sang. “Neorago….Neor-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!” Donghae screamed. “I think I almost died. Oh my god! Why is there brown liquid on my window?! Is it raining chocolate?!” he smiled and wiped the windshield as it revealed a girls face full of the brown liquid on it.

“BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!” Donghae laughed in his car. “BWAHAHAHAHA!!!” he laughed again. “Oh no! She’s coming this way. Put your poker face on.” He said and stepeed out.

“Bwoh?” he glared at her. He saw her pointing at his face and all he heard out of was. “RAWR!! RAWR!!!”

“I will ust answer her then…” Donghae thought. “Yah, do you know who I am?” he asked.

“RAWR!!! RAWR!!! I don’t care who you are! RAWRRRR!!!” he heard from her.

“Whoa…she’s scary,” he thought. “Excuse me, but my name is Lee Dong-,”

“You were driving so fast RAWR!!! That you made me slip and drop my coffee!!! RAWR!!!” she replied.

“Not my fault…What kind of coffee was it? It looked good. But she almost killed me.” Donghae said in his head.”I could have died because of your dumb coffee!”

“But your dumb car-,”

“Oh no she didn’t! She did not just call me car dumb!!” Donghae screamed in his head. “I don’t want to listen.

“RAWR!!! Made my coffee splat all over my face!! RAWR!!!!”

“She’s so scary.” Donghae said and grabbed a towel. “Here!!” he threw a towel at her. “Aish! I have five minutes left till I’m late,” he muttered and drove off. “So crazy! She’s so scary. RAWR!! RAWR!!! RAWR!!! That’s all I heard from her.” Donghae said while shivering.

End of Flashback

“It was wonderful,” the both smiled. “It’s a long story.”

“You will get bored listening to it.” Donghae said.

“Yeah, only we would understand it,” Jessica added.

“No, tell us,” Mr. Jung demanded.

“But-,” Jessica started.

“Come on,” Mrs. Jung smiled.

“So basically, her coffee spilt on my windshield because she wasn’t paying attention.” Donghae said.

“Aniyo…He was driving so I was shocked and spilt my coffee.” Jessica corrected.

“Okay…And then she ran to me to ask if I was okay because I was so shocked, and I saw her stare at me like I was some kind of god,” Donghae smirked.

“I remembered you running to me and helping me up and trying to see if I was okay. And then you called me beautiful without knowing,” Jessica replied.

“You know you fell for me first,” Donghae muttered.

“You fell for me.” Jessica squeezed his arm.

“O-Okay! I fell for her first!” Donghae screamed.

“Why?” Jessica smiled evilly.

“Um…Uh…” Donghae said while trying to think of what to say.

“He’s shy,” Mrs. Jung laughed.

“Tell her,” Jessica demanded.

“I remember seeing her walking so weirdly-I mean beautifully,” Donghae corrected. “So I wasn’t paying attention. And then she went crazy-I mean like a catwalk she walked across the street, when she wasn’t supposed to. I mean when it was a red light for me. I was so focused on Nerago…Her…That I made her shock and she spilt her coffee. I remember cleaning the windshield and I saw her staring at me.” Donghae smirked.

“That was how it went.” Jessica forced a smile and dug her nails into Donghae’s arm.

“Ow!” Donghae stood up.

“Is something wrong?” Mr. Jung asked.

“Aniyo!” Donghae sat down. “I-I’ll go get water!” Donghae got up and ran off.

“The kitchen’s the other way, B-Ba…B-Baby Hae!!” Jessica said awkwardly.

“Okay…P-P…Princess,” Donghae winkled weirdly and ran towards the other way.

“He always gets lost,” Jessica told them.

“Are you happy with him?” her dad asked suddenly.

“Ne?” Jessica asked.

“Are you happy with Donghae?” Mr. Jung repeated.

“Ne…” Jessica nodded.

“Then I guess we have to call it off with the Kims then,” Mr. Jung said.

“Chincha?!” Jessica squealed.

“What?” her mom looked at her.

“I mean…Thank you! Donghae will be happy,” Jessica said. “I’ll go get him.”

“Ani, we’re leaving,” Mr. Jung got up and the couple headed to the door.

“Are you leaving?” Donghae ran to the door.

“It was nice meeting you,” Mr. Jung shook his hand.

“Ne,” Donghae bowed.

“Be good,” Mrs. Jung hugged him.

“N-Ne,” Donghae bowed again as they left.

“Woo! Good job!” Jessica said and held her hand up for a high five. “Is something wrong?”

“It’s been years since a mom hugged me,” Donghae whispered.

“Oh,” Jessica replied.

“It was nice,” Donghae smiled. “Appreciate your parents…Okay?” Donghae smiled. “I’ll get going.” Donghae went to go get his keys.

“Wait.” Jessica called.

“What is it?” Donghae asked.

“Let’s go out for dinner tomorrow night…okay?” Jessica offered.

“Okay,” Donghae nodded. “I guess I’ll pick you up?”

“We need to exchange numbers first,” Jessica said.

“Oh…So this is how you get someone’s number,” Donghae laughed while giving it to her.

“You,” Jessica started.

“Bye, Princess,” Donghae hugged her and left her standing there frozen.

“H-He…” Jessica stuttered. “Y-Yah!! L-Lee Donghae!!” she ran towards the door.

 

“I’m tired,” Eunhyuk lied down.

“We have to start practicing,” Hyoyeon demanded.

“But we just finished eating and drinking smoothies,” Eunhyuk said.

“Let me guess, you’re like this when you’re dancing too?” Hyoyeon asked.

“No way!” Eunhyuk sat up. “I never get tired.”

“Then prove it,” Hyoyeon said.

“Fine, let’s practice…Happy?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Happy!” Hyoyeon smiled and the two started dancing.

“This doesn’t even seem like a couple dancing. We’re dancing the same but it’s more like a duet,” Eunhyuk told her.

“So what do we do?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Since it’s a quite powerful song but has a slow part…maybe we should dance together,” Eunhyuk got closer to her and held her hand.

“Y-Yeah,” Hyoyeon blushed.

“Maybe,” Eunhyuk started to guide her as they got closer and Hyoyeon started blushing.

“I-I think I need a break,” Hyoyeon said.

“Oh, okay,” Eunhyuk smiled. “You look red; do you want me to go get more water?” Eunhyuk asked.

“A-Aniyo! I’ll get it! I’ll buy bread also!” Hyoyeon replied and ran out.

“Is she tired? Shy?” Eunhyuk chuckled.

 

~Next Day

“Oppas!! I’m-,” before Sunny could finish her brothers tackled her.

“WHERE WERE YOU?!” Donghae cried.

“WE WERE SO WORRIED!!!” Eunhyuk wept.

“WE THOUGHT SOMEONE KIDNAPPED YOU THIS MORNING!!” Donghae added.

“I THOUGHT YOU GOT DISTRACTED BY A BUTTERFLY, RAN OUT THE WINDOW, TOWARDS A PARK, THOUGHT IT WAS FUN, STARTED PLAYING ON THE SWINGS, THEN SAW A BUNNY AND CHASED IT INTO THE WOODS, AND THEN MET A WOLF THAT TALKED. THEN YOU WENT TO SOMEONE’S HOUSE AND THERE WERE THREE BEARS AND YOU WERE SO HUNGRY YOU ATE THEIR FOOD. AFTER THAT YOU RAN OFF AND DUG A HOLE AND LEFT TO CHINA. THEN YOU WENT BACK IN THE HOLE A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter