Hello Kitty bandage

What if I'm an ase?

 

 

"I´m going to travel to Vietnam for two months."

 

"What why so suddenly?" I went to school yesterday, one whole day actually! and the next day my mother tells me she is going to another country for two months? Life is full of surprises.

"I´m going to travel with some friends" she answered me and I began to be frusturated. "I thought you didn´t have enough money?" I asked her. She told me she was going to lend money from her friends, again. I think it´s great that she have friends since she have been depressed for awhile, but I can´t express how I feel .. I don´t like it. "But mom, what about my school uniform? I´m the only one that don´t have it yet" I whined to her. Stupid of me to mention school uniform in a situation like this, but I don´t know what else to say. I can´t express myself.

"Can´t you just ask your dad to split the money with me so we can buy you a school uniform?" She asked me. Not again. I really hate when she brings up dad. I know he´s still my father and needs to help me because i´m his daughter, but right now I can´t tolerate him. "He´s also flying to another country." I answered her and she let out a dry laugh. "Ahh .. must be Germany again to visit your stepmother?" 

Why is she so childish seriously. "She´s not my stepmother, stop saying that. I don´t have anything against you traveling, but I thought you didn´t have the money mom" I let out my frustration. "I have not bought the ticket yet honey, of course i´ll listen to your opinion first. I just feel like I need vacation, i´ve been working so much these past years .."

It´s true though. Never have I seen my mom at home even though she´s sick. She have been working hard everyday in a year and I have to understand her. "Of course you can go I just feel like it´s so sudden. I can be here on my own .. just, don´t worry go out there and have fun" I told her even though apart of me didn´t want her to leave. "Really? You mean it?" She asked me and I nodded. She smiled and gave me a hug while I was all tensed and stiff in my body. I didn´t know why though. 

 

 

♦ ♦ ♦

 

 

Groceries. Groceries. Hella expensive vegetables. Since I decided to be healthy I have to shop in food. Our fridge literally have nothing. I walked around the food market alone looking for different ingredients I could survive on the next few days. It was around 8 PM now and I still had school tomorrow. It was never scary to go to the market and buy food because there will always be people here. Which makes me feel more safe, but it´s scary when I walk home. That is exactly what i´m doing right now. I always run home since i´m afraid of everything, but since i´m carrying two heavy foodbags I don´t want to waste my energy on running.

 

It seems oddly scary today and the mood was cold and windy. The lamps were because it was already dark, but that didn´t help me with the fact that it´s scary as heck. It takes 15 minutes to walk home if i´m fast, but since i´m not it will take a longer time. There are literally no buses and no one can drive me home. I have to be independent on my own, sigh.

 

I was calling Jisoo but she didn´t pick up the phone. I had to atleast talk to someone because the sound of music from my earplugs is not helping me. I later tried to call Rose and Lisa but none of them picked up. They must be in a middle of a dance class at this hour, ugh. I saw three boys around my age walking against my direction. I didn´t even realize it, but it sure gave me chills inside my body. My andrenalin is rushing inside my body and my shoulders are tensed. They were wearing black hoodies and bomber jackets. They must have been at a baseball game since they´re holding baseball bats. They don´t seem that scary actually.

 

One of the boys seems very familiar. I think his name was Zico or something. I went to the same school as him before, and we´ve only had small conversations. Those awkward small talks you really don´t want to remember, yes. He´s alright. Rumours tells us at he goes around to beat up people jut for his own pleasure. He did look scary, but the three of them just walked past me as if i´m invisible. Oh I did go out with Zico for one day. Everyone was in a relationship and was talking about falling in love and stuff. I didn´t really feel anything so I dated him just to date someone. He propably forgot it too.

 

Phew. Lucky for me I didn´t make any eyecontact with any of them. I pressed play buttom on my phone and the music was playing in my ears. The bags began to be heavier as I was walking up a hill. Sometimes i´m scared to listen to loud music since i´m alone, but since I don´t want to listen to any scary noises outside, I´ll stay in character and pretend that nothing happens.

While walking I saw something moving in front of me. It seems like someone was struggling to stand up. I had to take out one of my earplugs to pay more attention on what was going on in front of me. I slowly walked towards that person to see if he og she was alright.

 

"Excuse me, are you okay?" I asked holding a meter distance incase something happened to me. When I was asking the question the person suddenly turned around and looked at me, still struggling to stand up straight. "Yeah.." I heard a weak voice coming out from what seems like a boy half laying on the ground. 

I was walking closer feeling a little bit more less afraid. "I think you need help, will you tell me why you are laying outside-" Oh my god, his face was all red full of scars! What I can´t recognize him because of all the scars, but there´s only one person that can carry around this rude face. 

"You, the boy that stole my locker yesterday! Oh my god what happened to you!" I asked a little bit more concerned now that I saw a familiar figure. He was laying on the ground breathing heavily and I didn´t know what to do. I let down my shopping bags and tried to shake his body. "Can you hear me?" I asked while waving my hands in front of his eyes. "Hey boy wake up! how many fingers do you see?" I waved while holding up to fingers. He was only groaning as an answer. 

Ugh . I can´t let him be here alone. I put my grocery bags near a lamp and tried to help him up. I took one of his hand around my shoulders so that he could have a better balance. "Do you think you can walk? I don´t know if I can carry you" I asked and he gave me a weak nod as a respond. We then walked ten minutes or so before coming to my house.

 

I opened the door and accidently pushed him to a door edge. "Auch" he was groaning and I felt sorry. "Just hold out a little more, my room is right here I helped him and helped him on my bed. My mother was already sleeping because she had to work early. I helped him take off his shoes and then my room lights.

"Oh my god who did this to you?" I was surprised now that the lights were brighter. He was laying on my bed half laughing while I stared at him in shook. "Why are you laughing when you´re in pain?" I asked him and he then stopped to laugh. He stopped laughing and let out a sigh. I ignored him and went to look for my first aid kit. He was breathing heavily so I went to the kitchen to pick a glass of water. 

"Can you try to sit up even though it hurts?" He nodded and pushed himself up while groaning. "Good job, drink this and I will clean your face after" I said and gave him the glass of water. He let out a faint thank you before he slowly swallowed down the water. I began to take a cloth with water and tapped it on his scars. He was frowning as I did and I felt bad for him. After that I added ointment and he let out a few groans. 

"Sorry, i´m soon done" I apoligized and finished everything by adding three bandages. I was taking away the paper so I could stick it to his forehead but he suddenly opened his mouth to talk. "Seriously, hello kitty?" 

"Shut up, you want me to help or not?" I shut his mouth and then sticket them on his face. "There done." I smiled and he was staring at me. "What´s wrong?" I asked but he only shook his head. "Nothing. You just fascinates me" he answered. Even though it was a simple reply I felt warm inside my body. 

 

"You should take of your jacket, you can stay here for tonight since it´s so late. My mother is in her room sleeping so don´t be obvious I said" and he gave me a weak smile. "Thank you for helping me, but I really don´t need to stay here. I´m already a burden to you" he said while trying to stand up from bed. I lightly pushed him down again and he let out a groan. 

"I´m sorry! Do you hurt somewhere else? take of you hoodie let me see" I said and he couldn´t control his facial expressions. "No i´m not hurt anywhere- Auch!" I poked his stomach and he finally gave up. He took off his hoodie and had a white t-shirt under it. I encouraged him to take the t-shirt of as well, but he seems shy about it. 

"You seriously. You are hurting, stop being a ert" I said and he rolled his eyes. "You are the erted one here" I could hear him mumble for himself. He then took it off and it revealed big red wounds everywhere.

"Oh my god what did you do to have so ugly scars on your body?" I was surprised and he let out an awkward laugh. "I fell off a tree" he answered me and I was staring at him. Seriously, no jokes in a situation like this. I carefully washed his stomach with a cloth of luke warm water.

 

I was wondering what happened to him. Why is he laughing and smiling when his body is covered in blood. I´m not a doctor but the wounds don´t look that dangerous so I suppose that a good rest and ointment will help him. I hope he is not having a hard time.

 

 


 

Hope my story is finally getting interesting and developing! I´ll try to keep an update even though there´s alot of school. Thank you for reading <3