Reunion with Mozart

What if I'm an ase?

 

 

It was morning and everyone was sitting at the canteen. Breakfast was served, but the weather did not serve. It was raining outside and the clouds were grey. Yesterday we saw all performances and today we are going to just play around at the camp.

 

 "I slept so well yesterday, how about you guys?" Lisa stretched her arms out as we stood in line with our trays. "Meh it was ok," I answered them half asleep. The line was diveded into two sections. On the left was me and Rose standing, while on the right was Lisa and Jisoo. "I´m so excited for today, even though the weather is awful." Jisoo said in a enthusiastic way. Rose answered and agreed with some "luckily we´re inside today" along the lines. 

It was finally our turn to pick up our food. Today they served toast bread with different toppings. I was struggling to pick up the ham piece because it was so sticky. I stood there struggling, and I could hear people sighing from behind. "You need help?" Someone from the other side of the food court asked. I looked up and was about to answer. 

"Yes plea- .. oh my god Mozart? Is that you?!" I asked and smiled. 

 

"That´s right. How are you Jennie?" He talked with me from the other side where Lisa and Jisoo was standing. "Good good thank you! how about you? please, sit with us," I said excitedly. We were chatting along the way to find an available place to sit. When we finally found, me and Mozart was sitting and facing each other with our trays.

"I saw you play the piano yesterday, once again an excellent performance," I bragged and clapped my hands. "Yes I almost fell in love with you" Rose joked making him almost blush. We got to know Mozart at the festival last year. We called him Mozart because of how amazing he played the piano.

"And you guys were awesome as always," he grinned widely. We were chatting and updating each other with different things, when suddenly the MC went up to the small stage in the canteen. He was hitting the microphone and blowing on it a few times before screaming loudly.

 

"Good morning ladies and gentleman!" Oh jeez my ears. 

 

"I know it´s early in the morning, but if someone want to go up on this stage to show us an early performance, feel free to come up now."

 

Everyone was avoiding eye contact and pushing each other to go on the stage. "Come on, go play the piano!" I nudged Mozart from across the table. He looked wary at first, but decided to go up on stage to play the piano. "I´ll go up. Remember to watch me" he grinned widely, pushed his chair out and ran up the stage. I gave him a thumb up as a sign of moral support.

 

"Oh look who we got here! Please introduce yourself young man" the MC speaked. He shyly grabbed the mic and looked around before looking me in the eyes. I nodded at him and gave him a smile which he took as a signal to ease his nervousness. I bet he´s pretending to be nervous though. 

 

"Hi everyone. My name is Chanyeol. I will play Beethoven´s "Moonlight" Sonate the 3rd Movement, hope you enjoy." Everyone was applauding including me. I straightened up my back so I could focus and get a better view. Last year Chanyeol was hanging around with me and the girls at the festival. He was shy at first, but since we had so much in common we became close friends. I know how to play the piano too, but i´m not as good as him. I quiet playing after four years because it was expensive to take piano lessons. 

 

Chanyeol always looks so funny when he plays the piano because he gets so into it. It´s impossible to stop him if he have started because he must always finish the song. I watched him play with glimt in my eyes. I love when people have passion for something, and seeing Chanyeol being so passionate about piano makes me happy. 

 

When he was done he walked down the stage. He met my eyes, and stared at them until he sat down on the chair. I gave him two thumbs up and grinned. "How was is?" he asked. "You know you did well" I let out a laugh. He pretended that he didn´t know he was good which made me smile. We continued to eat our breakfast and talked about different things.

 

"Jennie? me and the girls are going to freshen up. We meet you in the gymnasium later, alright?" Jisoo made an ok sign, which I nodded as a reply. After they have gone for a while, Chanyeol bought up a topic that I was not expecting at all. "You know, I think I kind of like Rose." My eyes widened and I almost choked on my apple juice. "Dude what did you say?" I tried to connect every puzzle together. 

 

"Me ans Rose. I said think I like her" he answered and sipped from his glass of water. I was mentally shooked and took this chance to flick him on the forehead. "Dude no what the heck, you do know she got a boyfriend right?" I asked him in an obvious manner. Chanyeol looked down while he massaged his forehead. He soon looked up again and stared at me right in the eyes. "Yes, so what?"

 

"Excuse me? I just said she has a boyfriend, so don´t go near her or else I´ll kill you, litte sneaky as-" 

"Relax It´s just a silly crush. And besides, her boyfriend is not here so I can just go around and flirt with her" he said and enjoyed watching me getting angry at him. "I swear, you did not just say that. This is not something you should be joking about, if you say it one more time or go near her og do anythin-" 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol reached out his hand and pushed my face backwards. I was shook, but soon gained my sense back. Boy I was disgusted, what is this sourcery? What´s wrong with this boy why is he so annoying like seriously. "You know, I do like Rose but only because I find her cute and pretty. I don´t want to date anyone at the moment, just hooking up" he said and playfully winked at me.

Seriously what´s wrong with boys and hooking up?People always ask me why I never like someone. I don´t understand why people are rushing to get into an relationship. It´s like they´re bragging about it. I though love was when both parties liked each other. Seems like that definition of love died in the 90´s though. It´s all about hooking up and getting nowdays.

 

We were busy chit chatting about Chanyeol´s so called love life when suddenly two boys came and sat down next to us. "Morning Jennie" someone nudged my shoulder. I was in a mid of a sentence when I suddenly turned to my right. "Oh, Hanbin? Good morning did you sleep well?" I gave him a small bow and smiled. 

 

"Hanbin? How do you know his real name?"