One

Love Happen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ONE

 

Moving…

 

A word he despised from the very core of his heart, yet the dark haired lad was unfortunate enough to be moving houses fourth time this year alone. He really doesn’t get what wrong he has done to the world to deserve this? Was being good-looking and single a crime? At least his best friend, Yugyeom, seemed to think this was the only valid reason for the previous tenant of his to kick him out of the apartment at just five days’ notice. If the balding tenant’s young wife had taken a likening to his dark hairs, wide chocolate brown orbs, thin pink lips, broad muscular build up and a constant innocently lost expressions on his face then it was not Jungkook’s fault! Hell! He never even glanced at the married woman for more than a couple of seconds in all three months of his stay there.

 

Life was hard and people were unfair!

 

Jeon Jungkook, a fresh graduate of film and direction, was probably one of the most sought out guy you will ever meet. Since his school days he would receive several love confessions from his class fellows or under grade students and sometimes even senior girls would stop him in the hallway to pinch at his baby fat filled cheeks and coo at his flush confuse looking face. He was adored left and right but unfortunately he was too shy to reciprocate anyone’s feeling or to flat out reject his fangirl’s confession so that he might get some peace of mind. College followed in the similar manner but thankfully by the time he stepped in university, Jungkook had grown enough balls to reject anyone’s advance without stuttering. Of course he dated a bit here and there but nothing too serious or long lasting… he was far too invested in his studies.

 

He was glad to say he landed himself his dream job, along with his best pal Yugyeom, almost as soon as his thesis was submitted. The environment was good, the company gave opportunity for their young minds to run wild and free to come up with daring ideas and the salary was enough for him to get by and still keep a decent amount in his saving account.

 

It was most fortunate event that Jungkook had quite recently- a fortnight ago- got himself promotion, along with getting a decent increment thus the reason why he had been able to rent a whole house rather than an apartment, this time around. The owner of the house live across the city and Jungkook would be living all alone so no reason to be worry about being kicked out just because people can’t take his handsomeness.

 

With a relieved sigh, Jungkook picked the last carton from the back of the hired pick-up service before lowering it down on the pavement. Thanking the pick-up service guy and handing him the payment for facility, they shook hands before the pick-up was pulled away from the driveway. Jungkook leaned down to heave the box up, flexing his taunt muscles, as he started making his way toward his house.

 

A flash of something caught his eye, Jungkook halted in favor to turn his head and look at his neighbor’s house. A small wooden fence separated the fine line between both houses and right in the middle of it he could clearly see two wide dark brown orbs staring straight at him with a display of wild wavy hairs visible on the top of the eyes since the rest of his stalker’s body was hidden behind the fence, with two tiny fist’s clutching at the edge of fence supporting the petite body.

 

A small smile climbed up on Jungkook’s face and he raised his hand to shyly wave at his- apparently- neighbor’s cute girl. He watched how the eyes became even wider and with a piercing shriek the small girl stumbled back and made a run for the safety of her house.

 

Jungkook let the smile slip off and his hand slide down with a dejected look.

 

Everything should be fine here, unless the little girl developed an unhealthy crush on him and her parents have him kicked out or worse sent to jail!

 

Jungkook shook his head at the weird thoughts he had started developing due to watching quite a number of short films, educational and morals related, in regard with his studies.

 

Everything should be fine here… everything would be fine here.

 

O-o-o-o-O

 

It was a quiet neighborhood and Jungkook was thrilled because of that. Of course, people here were friendly enough to pass a smile or share a wave with him before Jungkook could slip in his car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter