(^▽^ ) two ( ^▽^)

Robot (BTS x Reader)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(^▽^ ) two ( ^▽^)

[Y/N] calmed herself down. The situation couldn't be thaaaat bad, could it? 

"So, you can access the internet in one go, can't you, Momo?" Jin asked, and [Y/N] paled. 

Yep. It was going to ​​​​be much worse than she imagined. 

"Yes, Jin-oppa." [Y/N] replied back, trying hard not to panic.

"Amazing." Jin gasped, "Momo, who is BTS?" 

Wait. Did he ask her about her favourite boy group? 

[Y/N] slightly tilted her head, "Do you want me to search it online, Jin-oppa?" 

"hyung, what a ridiculous question you are asking." Jungkook face palmed. "she obviously knows us; we're her masters." 

[Y/N]'s heart beat fast as she heard that. She had to tell them everything she knew about them. She started speaking in a monotone voice: 

"Bangtan Sonyeondan, also known as BTS, is a seven membered Kpop boy group formed by BigHit Entertainment. It consists of-" 

"Gah, how boring your voice is." Taehyung covered his ears as he made her stop talking, "Momo, make your voice have more emotions." 

Momo, um, sorry, [Y/N] looked at him in a confused state. 

"Hey, Jin-hyung, let the maknaes test her." Suga's sleepy voice echoed through the living room as the four people, uh, three people and one robot turned to look at the said person. 

"I agree. Hyung, go watch your TV or something." Jungkook whined and Jin raised his hands up in defense, "Okay, okay, I'll go." He turned to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter