Prolog

Virtual Ensnare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a peaceful Sunday morning on the beginning of January. 

Sunrays were shone through the small gaps on the window, waking Kang Daniel from his peaceful slumber.

“Hmm, what a blessed morning.” Daniel smiled while stretching his body up.

 

It’ll the first Sunday morning he’d be spent right after their promotion stage ends. At least he could spend a whole 3 weeks off with a minimum schedule.

 

He’d admit that being a super world star has been tiring for him and the rest of the members, it’s not like that he didn’t like the idea of being in Wanna One though, but sometimes he need some day offs like this to remind him that he’s a normal person who actually could spend his entire day to slack off on his bed or be lazy on his own room. Being celebrity surely had been tiring for him, those 24/7 schedules nearly driven him mad, in addition of their tours which always made him spending of his time either on the stage or in the airplane seat. 

 

Sometimes the one he needed was just like this, and maybe a certain person attention whose he had been craved since his Produce 101 days. The person’s the one who’s still snoring on the opposite side of his room.

 

That Ong Seongwoo, the raven haired man whon he adored so much. He even can’t believe that he had been crushing for the man so long, but the day they met on the first episode shoting, was the day he actually realized that he was fallen head-to-toe to this certain Ong Seongwoo.

 

He stood up from his bed, going to wash his face and brush his teeth. Slowly scanning the sight of their shared room. Their room had always been messy, either with snack crumbs, or clothes scattered everywhere. 

 

“Maybe it’d be nice to be in a same room with Minhyun Hyung, at least all i could see is a decent pathway toward the door.” He sighed as he saw the snack left-overs which they ate last night had been scattered all over the floor.

 

He was struggling to had his way toward the door, trying so hard to not stepped onto something and cracking things, but it was really hard to do. 

 

Crack

 

“Argh!” He shouted as he felt his left foot stepped on a big bite of frozen nachos, which was shouldn’t be frozen, but it was winter, who should expect that those nachos would never be freeze when they were exposed to cold air.

 

“I got to make some notes to not bring food to this room anymore”

 

“Oh? Daniel, you’ve been wake up?” Said a voice behind him.

 

Daniel turned his back to the source of the voice. There he saw Seongwoo with a messy hair and half asleep face sneering to him.

 

“Oh, Morning Hyung. Sorry if i waking you up.” He said with full of apologizing expression.

 

The raven haired man just nodded then pulled his blanket to cover his body more, continuing his dreamland adventure.

 

“Well, have a nice sleep, don’t forget to wake up in an hour to catch the breakfast. I’ll wash first” he said while smiling to the blanket covered man in front him and proceed to the shower.

 

******

 

It was 8.30 AM when all the members had been washed up and gathered at the dining table, ready for their breakfast.

 

Unfortunately this day was Jaehwan turn to cook so they sat down half-heartedly reminding the tastes of Jaehwan foods.

 

“Oh, come on why so gloomy? I’ll give my best this morning!” The main vocal shouted from the kitchen, earning much groans from the members as a response.

 

“Kim Jaehwan! at least make it decent so we can spend the day without stomachache! like last week!” Sungwoon groaned while staring at his phone. “Oh, and please make it fast, i really can’t handle this empty stomach anymore!”

 

A soft hmm could be heard f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter