(Nayeon x You) Dare

Twice OTP (Oneshots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

HEY GUYSSS!!!

I just want to share something to all of you that I did something productive at school!!!

 

⬇THIS

To this!⬇

 

CAN YOU SEE MY SHIP RIGHT THERE?! NO? OKAY YOU'RE BLIND! JK!

Anyways!!!!

I hope you enjoy reading this one shot!

()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

Your POV

"Ok, I dare you to slap our cold class president and say you love her." The evil maknae said and smirked as she pointed at the person in the table not that far away from you..

! How are you suppose to do that?!

How can you slap a person and tell you love them afterwards?

Especially when it's the cold president, Im Nayeon, that is your longtime crush and the most intimidating person you've ever met!

Ugh! If you did'nt agreed to that stupid bet you would'nt have to do this!

What have you gotten yourself into?

Well, who would've thought that the new student, Momo, who is a skinny and fit girl can finish all of the foods that Tzuyu ordered in 5 minutes? maybe less than 5 minutes...

! She ate it like a vacuum! It's worse than Jeongyeon!

Argh! You ruffled your hair in frustration, "Maknae-yah.....Don't you have another punishment? It's too hard for unnie...." you faced Tzuyu with a puppy eyes and she looked at you..

Her face scrunched up and pushed your face.

"Yuck unnie, that's disgusting! Don't do that in front of me. And no, I don't have another punishment, It's a punishment right? It's suppose to be hard. Now go!" Being the evil maknae she is, she pushed you and now, you're in front of their table and they looked at you, together with the president of the school.

Oh, ! ! !

"Oh! Y/n! Do you need something?" Sana, the cheerful secretary greeted you first.

"U-uhh, I just need to have a talk to the president..." you stuttered, you bit your lip and looked at Nayeon.......but quickly added
"But I guess, she is busy so.......I'm gonna go"

You chickened out, but before you could do that, a warm hand held your wrists held you back.

"Were not busy, let's go talk." A cold voice said and not so long after, you found myself being dragged by the president.

you glanced at Tzuyu and she gave you a thumbs up before smirking.

The smile of the secretary looking at you is the last thing you saw as the two of you leaved the canteen.

Where is she dragging you?!

She let go of your wrist, and looked at you with the same cold eyes....

"Follow me" She ordered and of course, you obeyed.

You followed her while fiddling with your fingers, Oh ! Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter