30 Days Fated

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

Jennie Yang doesn’t exactly know Oh Sehun, but that doesn’t stop her from feeling like she needs to help him. She doesn’t know what to do with a dark secret her classmate Oh Sehun has been hiding. But what happens when a creepy stranger offers her a chance to help out Oh Sehun. Will she accept it? If so what is the catch of the agreement? Jennie only has 30 days to help Oh Sehun. Will she succeed?

 

 

Main Characters:

 

Jennie Kimberly Yang (Blackpink Kim Jennie):

 

Current Age: 17, soon to be 18.

 

Daughter of the CEO of YG, Yang Hyunsuk, and Seoul’s most famous lawyer Kim Hee Ae. Although she is seen as the typical pretty living doll/ Barbie and rich princess, Jennie’s personality is far from being spoiled, conceited, and bratty. Even though she was blessed with a rich family, her family history just makes her feel empty, abandon, neglected, and lonely. Despite having all the riches in the world, Jennie doesn’t feel happy, since at a young age she was sent to study to New Zealand all alone. Jennie knew she was only sent away because her parents were always busy and the limited time they were home all they ever did was argue, which then led them to get a divorce. After 6 years of studying abroad, Jennie is brought back to Seoul Elite High for the beginning of her sophomore year in high school. After three years of settling in Seoul, Jennie is known as the most popular girl on campus and cheerleading varsity team captain. She is also known as a goddess because of her gorgeous, elegant, and surreal beauty. While her personality is known to be cold, and as a total s*exy ice princess. Coming into senior year Jennie doesn’t think much of it, but what she doesn’t know is that her life and fate will take a twisting turn potentially challenging her more than she has ever been.

 

Oh Sehun (EXO Oh Sehun):

 

Current age: 18, soon to be 19.

 

A humble, hard-working family orientated guy, a brilliant scholar from Seoul Elite High, however, despite his undeniable beauty he is full of complexes that just makes him be looked upon as cold, and unapproachable. Since a young age, Sehun’s life has been filled with challenge after challenge. Fate hasn’t always been the nicest to him. Scared because of his dark past Sehun constantly faces the baggage of it. He might be a bit older then the rest of his high school senior class, but that does not stop him from being the brightest intellect mind. Sehun in Seoul Elite High he is labeled as antisocial, people or rather say his classmates have put up this façade about him that either makes people fear him and be intimidated by him, or he is just someone who is also being constantly bullied. Despite looking unshaken, Sehun is determined to take it upon himself to fix all of his daily problems by one simple solution. Not knowing that fate has a different plan for him.

 

Lead Characters:

GD: (Big Bang, G-Dragon)

-Fallen Angel, Thanatos, Fate, Death

 

 

Heechul: (Super Junior Heechul)

- Angel of Chaos, destruction, Free Will, Havoc

 

 

Foreword

Character List:

 

Kim Jisoo: (Blackpink Jisoo)

-Jennie’s best friend/ cousin

 

Kim Jin: (BTS Jin)

-Jennie’s cousin

 

YG- Yang Hyunsuk:

-Jennie’s Dad

 

Kim Hee Ae:

-Jennie’s Mom

 

Oh Eugene: (SES Eugene)

-Oh Sehun Mom

 

Park Jungsoo:

-Oh Sehun Grandma

 

Oh Mia:

-Sehun's younger half-sister.

 

Oh Daniel:

- Sehun's younger half-brother

 

Oh Jinhee: (Ji Jinhee )

-Oh Sehun Stepdad

 

Eun Jiwon: (Sechs Kies Jiwon)

-Oh Sehun biological dad

 

* There will be more characters that will be introduced later on in the story. Note that names and ages have been changed in order for the character to suit the role. This story is inspired by a novel.

Authors thoughts: This is a story I have been working on as a project for a long time now. This story was an inspiration from a novel and I decided to reminisce the story of giving it my own twist and flavor. Coming up with who were going to be the main characters, I thought it thoroughly to come to a decision of picking out who fits the role better instead of choosing a pair that is popular. I decided to choose Oh Sehun as the Main Male Lead and Kim Jennie as the main female lead, again this decision was made because their personality fitted best with the characters in the story, and they seemed to match well.