SIX - Reminiscing Old Memories

The Unspoken Memories - Oh Sehun

-Flashback-

"Seul, don't you think you should tell the others that I am your brother? It hurts my heart seeing they threw harsh words and harsh attitude towards you because they assume that you seduce me to be your boyfriend. If you still wanted to keep this as a secret, I'm not able to protect you too. Why do you wanted it as a secret tho, it annoys me!" Yeol sighed.

"I hate being surrounded by your fans. If they knew our relationship they are going to befriend with me because of the fact that I am your younger sister. Besides, I don't care about them. I rule my own world okay big brother? Heheheh." Hyun Seul replied while smiling.

"Okay. It's all up to you. You don't even listen to me. I am the one who always listening to you all the time."

"Hehe :D"

-Flashback end-

"Do you remember when we were in high school Hyun?" Yeol asked his sister as the memories flashed in his mind.

"Which part of it do you want me to remember?"

"The part that we are "couple" back then."

"HAHAHAH. That makes me cracks a lot by remembering it. Do you remember when they find out that we are actually siblings because Jongin spoke it in front of the class because he can't stands when that y girl slaps me in front of the class because she saw you talking and ruffling my hair at the school garden."

"They really think that you are a because they keeps bumping us entering the same house almost everyday."

"They are assuming stupid things. Aren't we that stupid to do that in daylight if we are actually a couple. We are still in high school after all. And that y girl think that you can fall in love with her with that kind of attitude? What a dreamer. Hahahah."

"Sehun do hate me a lot back then too."

Hyun Seul's smile disappeared after hearing that name.

, I shouldn't mention that name.

"Oh, you didn't mention to me before he is attending the same university as us." Hyun Seul trying to keep it cool by continuing the conversation since Yeol was the person who did mentioned about that jerk.

"I didn't want to mention that since it would've change your mind to attending our uni. Did you saw him at campus?"

"Hahahaha funny you. Why would I? You are there. I miss you big time. Now give me a big bear hug." Indicating both of her hands to let herself embrace in his brother's warm hug that she miss the most and I replied the hug.

Hyun Seul's POV

"Hyun-ah..."

"Hmmmm?"

"You didn't answer my last question yet."

"Oh. Hhmm." I nodded with along my answer.

"When? Where?"

"Yesterday, he came to my class."

"Did he recognized you?"

"He did recognize me."

"Did you talk to each other or not? Does he looked shocked or anything?"

"He did tried to talk to me, but I ignored him. He came with two of his friends."

"Seriously you ignored him? He didn't mad with that attitude you gave to him? I can't imagine that."

"Yessss. Now tell me where I can find a good place to eat patbingsu? I do crave for that since I came back here. Oh and took me to the best chicken stall in this town. I'm gonna hit that stall everyday yeah." I tried to change the subject.

You started to sound like Jongin now. Chicken and chicken and chicken again. When will the two of you are going to stop with your love towards chicken? Every time we decided ton eat, the two of you always ordered chicken."

"Hahahaha Yeol. We wont stop. LIKE EVER! Hehehehe. Speaking about Jongin, we should invite him with us. Lemme give him a call. Wait a minute." I get up from the red sofa in my room to the small coffee table beside my bed to grab my phone to ring Jongin a call.