FIVE - That Stunning Lady

The Unspoken Memories - Oh Sehun

Class already started 2 weeks ago. Everything turning out smoothly for Sehun and his friends. They are in their Design class but the lecturer doesn't seems to arrived anytime soon. Sehun keeps yawning because of his lack of sleep last night finishing his design sketches to show as his progression to the lecturer for this Design class today. He put his head to the table and replacing the pillow with his hand on the right side of him.

"Hong Bin-ah, I heard there are a really good looking girl entering our university this semester. Everybody talks about her and I got curious to take a look at her face. Is she that mighty to have all the guy talks about her." Jongdae said excitedly to Hong Bin.

"Ohhh, that girl from Engineering Department huh? I also heard a lot about her. They said she previously studied in Germany for her Degree and graduated with excellent grades." Hong Bin added.

By hearing Hong Bin's statements, Sehun immediately straighten his body and joins the conversation.

"Let's go check her out!" Sehun replied.

"Eh? I thought you never has interest in any girl? Sometimes I do wonder if I befriend with a gay." Jongdae frowned.

"I had change my mind, it doesn't hurt to eyeing for a girl's face right ? Oh, yah! I am not gay!" He then stands up and heading to the Department of Engineering to checking out a girl for the first time while Hong Bin and Jongdae trails out a few steps behind.

-At the Department of Engineering-

All the attention gaze at the corridor of the building are on the three boys from the Architecture major student. The three of them are indeed popular with their good looking face, good body features and taking part in sports and curricular activities in the campus. Having someone from different department to step on another department's annex were such a rare thing here.

The three of them heading to the respective class which is belongs to that girl. As they arrived, Sehun's face seems shocked when he take a look at that girl's face but he quickly cover it up with his usual cool face.

She indeed is VERY pretty. As always.

"Hi." He started the conversation first.

That girl's eyes turn slightly to her front, away from her drawing that she is currently working on right now.

As for that Hyun Seul, her face does not shows any expression at all. Like Chanyeol said, she had the cold eyes now.

And the duo, Hong Bin and Jongdae, they just keep quiet and observe the situation and still amazed that the almighty Sehun were interested in a girl for the first time since they knew him. While the girl, is of course very pretty indeed. The rumors are all true after all.

"So you are the new girl that everyone were talking about?" Sehun added.

Hyun Seul look at him and then ignored the question as she sits down again on her chair and continued her drawing. Her eye gaze is back to the drawing as if she is in her own world.

"Do you like being in this university?" Sehun stills wanted to keep the non-existing conversation on.

Hyun Seul still ignored him and started to grab his phone and put on one of the earphone into her earlobe.

"Have you finished touring this campus? I can show you around if you want." He still keeps on trying.

"This is the first time he talks to a girl like that. He never talk to a girl unless it is for a grouping project." Jongdae whispered to Hong Bin.

"Right! And this is also the first time that a girl do not pay any interest on him too. I wonder how he feels right now." Hong Bin observing.

He then added "Sehun-ah, we should get going now, their lecturer is coming to this direction now. I guess they will have their classes now."

With that statement they went away from that class heading to the cafeteria nearby.

"You seems to be hitting on that girl Sehun." Hong Bin flashed him the question.

"Ahmmm. Am I dreaming? She is being cold towards me. Am I not handsome enough in her eyes? Did I slack in something here?" He indicated his index fingers touring his face.

"Hahahahah! You're not. She is just too cold to realize all of your features." Hong Bin replied.

"After all, she does has her own reasons to do that tho" He sighed.

Hong Bin and Jongdae looked at each other with a questioning face not able to understand their friend's words.

"Do you know her that well to assume it like that? You are too positive minded Sehun-ah. Maybe she already had a boyfriend, that's why she ignores you." Jongdae asked.

"She did not has anyone. I am positive with that."