TWO - Leaving

The Unspoken Memories - Oh Sehun

-Airport. The day Hyun Seul went to Germany-

Hyun Seul's POV

"He will coming to bid his last goodbye to you today right?" Yeol asked.

" I don't know Yeol, stop asking me about that person. He is nothing to me." I replied.

"Honestly, did you tell him that you are going to study abroad and your flight is today?" He flushed me his big eyes that makes him looks like a hamster that I really want to pinch his cheek.

"I did." I replied lazily.

"How? Which method did you used? I knew he is all busy all day and I barely saw his face lately."

"I paste a note on his room notice board." I looked to the edge of my sneakers as if the ribbon is the prettiest thing to look at right now.

"You did what? You know that he barely at home right? How could you do that? Who teach you to be this selfish in making your decision?" He flushed me that questions.

I calmly reply "He did. He did that all by himself. He teach me to be this selfish." And keep staring at the marble airport floor.

"Okay Seul, I hope you do not regret that decision."

"I wont Yeol. You know that I wont right? You knew all of the things I've been through. You know who I am and what I am capable to do all by myself. Don't worry, in 4 to 5 years I'll be back bro."

"Hey! do not bro-bro me around okay. Have some respect to your older brother."

"Yeah, older by 11 months only. We were born in the same year remember? So, practically we are friends."

"Noooooo! We are not friends!" He protested.

"And we are not twin also." As I raised my right eyebrows ups and down. Slightly teasing him as I knew he hate it when I disrespect him as a brother. Hahahah I love doing that to annoy him.

"Just accept the fact that we are twins in heaven but God separate us and send me first in the early year to protect you as my younger sister." He patted my head as his voice turns shaky.

The teasing smile on my face disappeared as I heared his words. I never intended to make him sad.

"Yah Yeol, I'm just joking, don't be sad." I wiped away his tears that almost drop.

He stay silent.

"You know that my flight will depart about 40 minutes more right? Won't you make it up with me? I am away for 4 to 5 years Yeol, not 4 to 5 days." I look at him with my pleading eyes.

He still keeps the silent treatment with me. There is only one last method left.

"Yeol oppa." I said awkwardly.

"What did you said just now? I can't hear you clearly." He reach down his head to match my height as he lean his ears closer to my face.

"I said oppa, please forgive me, your cute dongsaeng ."

"You should call me oppa often you know, feels like I already got myself a girlfriend just by hearing you calling me like that."

"Hey! you know I hate calling anyone oppa right? Be thankful okay."

"At least I can hear that from you before you left me. Hehehe." While looking to his watch on his right wrist he added "Now go, go, go, they have been calling your flight number. Be a good and obedient girl there. I'm not there to protect you." He hugged my frame tightly to his embrace as his chest takes over my face, covering it with the warmness of a brother. I'm gonna miss him big time.